BY SUPERGOOP!

Tracie B.
Palmdale
I love putting on sunscreen as part of my daily routine, this product worked out for me as seasonal product. So it was perfect use in the winter time only, in the summer time it was too greasy for my facial skin. I wear sunscreen year around and was looking for something that could be used all seasons for me. I would repurchase this for winter and traveling to cooler areas for my skin type.
Johanna S.
This is a very good basic sunscreen. It is key that it is oil free, even though it does make your skin feel kind of oily. It doesn't make your skin matte, but I would rather be protected and a little oily than not at all. I really like how it is a face and body sunscreen, because it is irritating to have to carry around one of each.
Lorelei C.
Stafford, VA
Ehhh... I use facial sunscreen every day and love it. This one was not impressive. It gives me acne, made my skin feel right and greasy, and clogged my pores. I received mine in a beauty box, and will not be repurchasing. I recommend Julep or Perfectly Posh brands instead.
Angelica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a nice, every day sunscreen to ensure your skin is protected from the sun. It didn't feel super heavy and oily going on, but I did notice an increase of breakouts when I used this as opposed to other products. I probably wouldn't purchase again.
Deeann A.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was just a meh product for me. I could live with or without it, basically.  I hated the smell the most and was a little pricey to not be in love with. I would save my money and invest it into a different option :)
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this trying to take the easy way out when putting on sunscreen. I just don't like how packed the sunscreen gets when spraying it. I also don't like the consistency and think that it didn't last as along as
Lydian V.
BROOKLYN, NY
This product does what it's supposed to. I like that it did not feel greasy but I did not feel much difference from this product to other sunscreens. I also find it a bit expensive so I most likely won't be buying it again but I'm not a person who sunburns easily.
Anastasia S.
West Milford, NJ
Supergoop is known for its sunscreen and there's a reason for that. The products are amazing and this is no exception. Feels and smells great and protects well from the sun
Jessica L.
McDonough, GA
Love, love, love! So glad I found this product and will continue to use it until something else beats it out. For now, it's my go to! Expectations met and exceeded!
Meg W.
I received a small bottle of Supergoop Everyday UV Protection lotion a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised at the light, non-greasy feel. An entire day working outside or playing at the beach left me with no burn, and hardly an increase in freckles. Clever, attractive packaging, yes -- but more than that, a product that delivers on its promises to protect.
lesly b.