Angeline P.
Reno, NV
I love this stuff! It's moisturizing without being overly greasy on my skin and I love being able to have the extra sunscreen protection on my face everyday. It is a great every day moisturizer and I highly recommend adding it to your skincare routine.
Ashlee R.
Evanston, IL
I received Supergoop! UV Protection in a PopSugar box.

-Soaks into my skin quickly
-Doesn't leave a greasy feeling
-The cap on the bottle makes packing easy by ensuring product won't accidentally spill or leak
-High SPF levels for greater skin protection

-I don't particularly like the smell, but I will say that it doesn't linger all day
-Product tends to dry and harden at the opening, but can be easily removed before each application
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I just received this sunscreen as a free sample at Sephora, and I’ve really liked it the few times I’ve used it! My only complaint is my makeup doesn’t hold up great over the top of it because it makes my skin a little greasier than normal, and I already have oily skin. But it does prevent sunburn! I horseback ride and spend all weekend in the sun, and it’s done a great job protecting my face. I would absolutely consider buying some when my sample runs out.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
I love using this product, it’s not an oily based product and the one I have has a little bit of a tint to it. It’s super cheap and it exceeded my expectations for a sunscreen. I would definitely recommend it to others. Very glad I was gifted this, so I could try it out.
Sreeja P.
Supergoop! makes excellent sun protection products. I have used the Everyday UV Protection product and really liked it. It did not irritate my skin or break me out as other sunscreens have. It also does not make you feel super greasy and absorbs into the skin easily. As you get older, you definitely need to protect your face and body from the sun and this is a great option!
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
This stuff is amazing! Although, it is pricey for a sunscreen. I use everyday before I put my makeup on. It really light weight and doesn't have that weird sunscreen smell. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't mind splurging on a great everyday sunscreen.
Cristina P.
there are not enough words to say about this product and this brand. I found it by chance in sephora and I cant get enough of this. I use sunscreen everyday, so I was extremly happy when I found this brand and all the amazing options they have for SPF. Not heavy on the skin, you can use it under makeup. Protects you and hydrates you. Is a yes for me
Michela P.
Los Angeles
My favorite everyday sunscreen! The consistency is smooth and hydrating, it absorbs quickly and it doesn't leave any white cast. I suggest to let it absorb completely before putting on make up or it might be a little to greasy. It has spf 50 which is great and overall is lightweight and feels nice on the skin. Also I like the packaging
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I initially received this as a sample and fell in love with it. The reason I never wore sun cream daily previously was because it was heavy and smelly and would break me out. This stuff is completely different. It is sheer and it smells nice and has never broken me out. Now that I'm in my 30s I wear this everyday to prevent aging.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen! I received a sample of it in my Birchbox last month I've completely used it all up already! I have acne prone skin, that is very sensitive, and this sunscreen is the best I've ever used! It doesn't clog up my pores, or make me break out! And when I sweat it doesn't get in my eyes.