BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight whip that delivers broad-spectrum UV protection with an antioxidant-rich, super-hydrating, water-resistant formula. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… This super-lightweight, hydrating mousse makes protecting your skin from the sun's harmful rays easy and fun. With broad-spectrum SPF 50, this whip is formulated with a complex blend of natural oils that act as a daily moisturizer and sun protection in one. The water-resistant formula absorbs quickly into skin, while the uplifting, clean scent will make you forget you're wearing sunscreen at all. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is clinically tested, cruelty-free, and does not contain synthetic fragrance or oxybenzone. Tip: it takes about a golf-ball sized amount of mousse to cover each arm, two for each leg, and one for neck and chest. see more...

• What does this smell like? I really don't like the scen...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? Thoughts?1 Answers
  • Can thIs be used on children too?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
I love this method of SPF! There’s something just so cool about applying a sunscreen in mouse form! It always goes on easily and feels weightless on my skin. I have always loved Supergoop products but this is definitely a new favorite! Never ever forget your SPF!
Taybeauty💄💋 L.
Capon Bridge
This didn’t feel sticky like a normal sunscreen would! Very comfortable feeling and comes in a mini size! Super great for tracking and definitely good packaging! I think it’s definitely worth the money and I would recommend it to all of my followers’
Victoria W.
Webster , MA
Best sunscreen EVER!!! I'm super pale and not only did I not get a sunburn once this summer but it's also super moisturizing so my skin wasn't dried out either. It smells great and doesn't leave a gross greasy feeling or sticky feeling when dry. It also dries super quick so you're not taking a chunk of your time out from the beach putting loads of sunscreen on. I honestly recommend this to every one of all ages. Sunscreen is the best way to prevent yourself against not only skin cancers but aging faster.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
So easy to apply without making a mess.  I really like it for my kid.  Sprays are messy and not sure what were are breathing in, and with creams I tend to use too much.  This mousse seemed to work perfectly on my son's (5 year old) face, arms and legs.  I also use it on my arms and legs.  Works great.
Tabitha M.
I was hesitant to try this but can I just say I absolutely LOVE it!!! It’s not sticky, doesn’t have a sunscreen smell to it and the shine isn’t overwhelming. I really wouldn’t mind using this daily as a spf moisturizer.
Mary F.
Love this! It smells great and doesn’t dry out my skin. I also love that it comes in 3.4 oz travel size bottle so I can take it on a plane when traveling! Would definitely recommend to people of all ages.
Julia H.
Franklin
not greasy, pleasant smelling sunscreen. The mousse makes you able to use a lot less. Very effective with good coverage. The 3oz bottle is very affordable and lasts a while. I would recommend it.
Sidney C.
I recieved this product as a free sample from Supergoop and I am so glad I did! I am a redhead so I burn very easily and I have high standards when it comes to sunblock. I decided to try this out last Saturday when I went to a music festival. The most important thing you need to know is that it kept me protected for the 6 hrs I was in the sun despite the 88 degree heat making me sweat like crazy. Needless to say, this far exceeded my expectations and gets two thumbs way up from me. On top of working like a charm, the mousse is very easy to rub in to skin and didn't leave me with any oily or white patches. I absolutely reccomend this, and will be buying more of it as soon as this sample runs out! Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got this Sunscreen mousse in a POPSUGAR box and it’s awesome. I probably wouldn’t have bought it alone however it sure is a fun easy way to apply sunscreen without getting over slippery or too much lotion.
cindy l.
Love this little bottle of sunscreen! It smells like summer, but not in a bad or over powering way. It has a 50 SPF and is water resistant for 80mins.

I have tried it on my face under my moisturizer, not sure how I liked it. Will continue to try it out on my face. Small update: I absolutely love this product! My skin absorbs the mousse and leaves no sticky residue! It also works well under my makeup. It doesn't break down my foundation, which is a good thing! A+ product for sure!

It's not sticky, It's cruelty free, paraben free and is oxybenzone free. Supergoop! Supergoop Everyday UV Protection
Casey L.
Does this break you out?
Danielle J.
Has anyone used this? Thoughts?
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Does it work better then other sunscreens out there?
Emily R.
Baton rouge, LA
Sunscreen mousse? Explain!
rebecca w.
Victoria, BC
Is this sunscreen oily and can you use it over makeup?