BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight whip that delivers broad-spectrum UV protection with an antioxidant-rich, super-hydrating, water-resistant formula. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… This super-lightweight, hydrating mousse makes protecting your skin from the sun's harmful rays easy and fun. With broad-spectrum SPF 50, this whip is formulated with a complex blend of natural oils that act as a daily moisturizer and sun protection in one. The water-resistant formula absorbs quickly into skin, while the uplifting, clean scent will make you forget you're wearing sunscreen at all. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is clinically tested, cruelty-free, and does not contain synthetic fragrance or oxybenzone. Tip: it takes about a golf-ball sized amount of mousse to cover each arm, two for each leg, and one for neck and chest. see more...

• What does this smell like? I really don't like the scent of sun...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? Thoughts?1 Answers
  • Can thIs be used on children too?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria W.
Webster, MA
Best sunscreen EVER!!! I'm super pale and not only did I not get a sunburn once this summer but it's also super moisturizing so my skin wasn't dried out either. It smells great and doesn't leave a gross greasy feeling or sticky feeling when dry. It also dries super quick so you're not taking a chunk of your time out from the beach putting loads of sunscreen on. I honestly recommend this to every one of all ages. Sunscreen is the best way to prevent yourself against not only skin cancers but aging faster.
Danielle S.
hollidaysburg
This product was a must have for me this summer! I wasn't sure if I'd like the mousse texture but it was a nice surprise! I used it to target areas that get the most sun exposure for me, so I could reapply and not have a film on my skin. It's light, airy, and was very effective protecting my skin from the sun!
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly not a fan. Didn't make me break out and did its job as a sunscreen, which is why I'm giving it three stars. However I was deceived by the mousse marketing. I think it's just a gimmick to make it seem special because it's applied and sits just like a regular sunscreen. Too greasy for me.
Dianette P.
Tucson, AZ
This is a very light-weight, non-greasy sunscreen! It absorbs quickly and easily which is a definite pro! I had never used a mousse sunscreen and I'm pleasantly surprised! It is definitely worth the investment! I recommend trying this new, fun way of protecting your skin!
Melody S.
I love this product! I hate sticky, pasty sunscreens. this was so light, not sticky, and easy to apply. smelled nice too. i think a little bit goes a long way. cute packaging as well. the nozzle didnt clog but should be rinses with water occasionally to prevent clogging.
Sidney C.
I recieved this product as a free sample from Supergoop and I am so glad I did! I am a redhead so I burn very easily and I have high standards when it comes to sunblock. I decided to try this out last Saturday when I went to a music festival. The most important thing you need to know is that it kept me protected for the 6 hrs I was in the sun despite the 88 degree heat making me sweat like crazy. Needless to say, this far exceeded my expectations and gets two thumbs way up from me. On top of working like a charm, the mousse is very easy to rub in to skin and didn't leave me with any oily or white patches. I absolutely reccomend this, and will be buying more of it as soon as this sample runs out! Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Michelle L.
Love the bright yellow packaging! It's very cute and summer! This is my first time using sunscreen in mousse form. It's very interesting! One thing I really like about it it's waterproof for 80 minutes.
cindy l.
Love this little bottle of sunscreen! It smells like summer, but not in a bad or over powering way. It has a 50 SPF and is water resistant for 80mins.

I have tried it on my face under my moisturizer, not sure how I liked it. Will continue to try it out on my face. Small update: I absolutely love this product! My skin absorbs the mousse and leaves no sticky residue! It also works well under my makeup. It doesn't break down my foundation, which is a good thing! A+ product for sure!

It's not sticky, It's cruelty free, paraben free and is oxybenzone free. Supergoop! Supergoop Everyday UV Protection
Jennifer T.
Lawrence, MA
I got this free on a giveaway and decide to give it a go and try it. I was impressed with it. I was skeptical at first since it's a mousse & I've never seen or used mousse sunscreen before. But I immediately loved it. Goes on smooth, absorb quickly with no greasy feeling afterwards, Super hydrating , and it's SPF 50, which is great. I take this with me everywhere, whenever the weather is hot. ūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
It is very rare for me to wear sunscreen all the time. Sometimes I find that the sunscreen at certain stores can be greasy and clog my pores. The sunscreen bye supergroup is a moose that is super hydrating quickest absorbing and give it to me great sun protection. This formula is a Mousse and has SPF 50. It has nourishing olive oil and avocado oil to leave your skin nourished and moisturize without leaving you greasy. I love the smell! I love how it feels on my skin! It is so easy to apply. It's just a great SPF for anyone, all skin types.
Casey L.
Does this break you out?
Danielle J.
Has anyone used this? Thoughts?
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Does it work better then other sunscreens out there?
Emily R.
Baton Rouge , LA
Sunscreen mousse? Explain!
rebecca w.
Victoria, BC
Is this sunscreen oily and can you use it over makeup?