BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight whip that delivers broad-spectrum UV protection with an antioxidant-rich, super-hydrating, water-resistant formula. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… This super-lightweight, hydrating mousse makes protecting your skin from the sun's harmful rays easy and fun. With broad-spectrum SPF 50, this whip is formulated with a complex blend of natural oils that act as a daily moisturizer and sun protection in one. The water-resistant formula absorbs quickly into skin, while the uplifting, clean scent will make you forget you're wearing sunscreen at all. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is clinically tested, cruelty-free, and does not contain synthetic fragrance or oxybenzone. Tip: it takes about a golf-ball sized amount of mousse to cover each arm, two for each leg, and one for neck and chest. see more...

• What does this smell like? I really don't like the scent of sun...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? Thoughts?1 Answers
  • Can thIs be used on children too?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria W.
Webster , MA
Best sunscreen EVER!!! I'm super pale and not only did I not get a sunburn once this summer but it's also super moisturizing so my skin wasn't dried out either. It smells great and doesn't leave a gross greasy feeling or sticky feeling when dry. It also dries super quick so you're not taking a chunk of your time out from the beach putting loads of sunscreen on. I honestly recommend this to every one of all ages. Sunscreen is the best way to prevent yourself against not only skin cancers but aging faster.
Paige S.
Bronx, NY
It absorbs quickly and occasionally leaves me a little shiny, however it is more of a glow after about 5-10min. It usually depends on my skincare steps prior and any makeup on top kills any excess shine. It’s also just fun to use because it’s fluffy. And I LOVE all of the oils and extracts that this contains. I received this in exchange for an honest review.
Sidney C.
I recieved this product as a free sample from Supergoop and I am so glad I did! I am a redhead so I burn very easily and I have high standards when it comes to sunblock. I decided to try this out last Saturday when I went to a music festival. The most important thing you need to know is that it kept me protected for the 6 hrs I was in the sun despite the 88 degree heat making me sweat like crazy. Needless to say, this far exceeded my expectations and gets two thumbs way up from me. On top of working like a charm, the mousse is very easy to rub in to skin and didn't leave me with any oily or white patches. I absolutely reccomend this, and will be buying more of it as soon as this sample runs out! Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50
cindy l.
Love this little bottle of sunscreen! It smells like summer, but not in a bad or over powering way. It has a 50 SPF and is water resistant for 80mins.

I have tried it on my face under my moisturizer, not sure how I liked it. Will continue to try it out on my face. Small update: I absolutely love this product! My skin absorbs the mousse and leaves no sticky residue! It also works well under my makeup. It doesn't break down my foundation, which is a good thing! A+ product for sure!

It's not sticky, It's cruelty free, paraben free and is oxybenzone free. Supergoop! Supergoop Everyday UV Protection
Jennifer T.
Lawrence, MA
I got this free on a giveaway and decide to give it a go and try it. I was impressed with it. I was skeptical at first since it's a mousse & I've never seen or used mousse sunscreen before. But I immediately loved it. Goes on smooth, absorb quickly with no greasy feeling afterwards, Super hydrating , and it's SPF 50, which is great. I take this with me everywhere, whenever the weather is hot. 👌🏻
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
It is very rare for me to wear sunscreen all the time. Sometimes I find that the sunscreen at certain stores can be greasy and clog my pores. The sunscreen bye supergroup is a moose that is super hydrating quickest absorbing and give it to me great sun protection. This formula is a Mousse and has SPF 50. It has nourishing olive oil and avocado oil to leave your skin nourished and moisturize without leaving you greasy. I love the smell! I love how it feels on my skin! It is so easy to apply. It's just a great SPF for anyone, all skin types.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 7.1 oz/ 210 mL more...
This is such a convenient sun block. I used it on a Friday when it was beyond ridiculously hot. My boyfriend and I used it for our day at Disneyland. It was so convenient to reapply and it left us feeling hydrating. Did not feel sticky on our body it did feel a tiny bit greasy on our hands though which is why I can't give it 5 stars. I bought mine at Sephora and I loved the fact that it is water resistant and it is a spf 50. It is free of parabens, synthetic fragrance, and oxybenzone free. It also has antioxidant protection which is something I always look for in face moisturizers so why not on my body.
Carmen M.
Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 - I really loved the product so far - no sticky feeling and easy to apply and makes skin smooth however I feel like I use more than normal because of it being a mousse - would love to see this in a lotion so I can control how much comes out of the bottle and not feel I am wasting so much of it however I would buy this again.
Siri S.
Passaic, NJ
I received this Supper Power Sunscreen Mousse the other day and I wanted to see what spf 50 really was like so I put it on my son and for the first time since the summer began he did not get sunburn 🙀 I am sooo in love with this product. I like that it's not like an oily like most sunscreens it is a very thick consistency and I like it. And it smells like hair mouse yum haha
@supergoop #dontmousseout #flipforthiswhip @preendotm
Eliana J.
Los Angeles, CA
Really loved that they revolutionized the formula of sunscreen! This product was the first I've used in a whipped, mouse formula, and I wasn't disappointed. The sunscreen wasn't sticky, it covered a lot of area with a small amount, it had a good smell, and it was really fun to apply! Will continue to purchase!
Casey L.
Does this break you out?
Danielle J.
Has anyone used this? Thoughts?
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Does it work better then other sunscreens out there?
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sunscreen mousse? Explain!
rebecca w.
Victoria, BC
Is this sunscreen oily and can you use it over makeup?