2 colors available

BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight whip that delivers broad-spectrum UV protection with an antioxidant-rich, super-hydrating, water-resistant formula. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… This super-lightweight, hydrating mousse makes protecting your skin from the sun's harmful rays easy and fun. With broad-spectrum SPF 50, this whip is formulated with a complex blend of natural oils that act as a daily moisturizer and sun protection in one. The water-resistant formula absorbs quickly into skin, while the uplifting, clean scent will make you forget you're wearing sunscreen at all. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is clinically tested, cruelty-free, and does not contain synthetic fragrance or oxybenzone. Tip: it takes about a golf-ball sized amount of mousse to cover each arm, two for each leg, and one for neck and chest. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sidney C.
Sidney C.
Canaseraga
I recieved this product as a free sample from Supergoop and I am so glad I did! I am a redhead so I burn very easily and I have high standards when it comes to sunblock. I decided to try this out last Saturday when I went to a music festival. The most important thing you need to know is that it kept me protected for the 6 hrs I was in the sun despite the 88 degree heat making me sweat like crazy. Needless to say, this far exceeded my expectations and gets two thumbs way up from me. On top of working like a charm, the mousse is very easy to rub in to skin and didn't leave me with any oily or white patches. I absolutely reccomend this, and will be buying more of it as soon as this sample runs out! Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50
cindy l.
cindy l.
Love this little bottle of sunscreen! It smells like summer, but not in a bad or over powering way. It has a 50 SPF and is water resistant for 80mins.

I have tried it on my face under my moisturizer, not sure how I liked it. Will continue to try it out on my face. Small update: I absolutely love this product! My skin absorbs the mousse and leaves no sticky residue! It also works well under my makeup. It doesn't break down my foundation, which is a good thing! A+ product for sure!

It's not sticky, It's cruelty free, paraben free and is oxybenzone free. Supergoop! Supergoop Everyday UV Protection
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 7.1 oz/ 210 mL
This is such a convenient sun block. I used it on a Friday when it was beyond ridiculously hot. My boyfriend and I used it for our day at Disneyland. It was so convenient to reapply and it left us feeling hydrating. Did not feel sticky on our body it did feel a tiny bit greasy on our hands though which is why I can't give it 5 stars. I bought mine at Sephora and I loved the fact that it is water resistant and it is a spf 50. It is free of parabens, synthetic fragrance, and oxybenzone free. It also has antioxidant protection which is something I always look for in face moisturizers so why not on my body.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lawrence, MA
I got this free on a giveaway and decide to give it a go and try it. I was impressed with it. I was skeptical at first since it's a mousse & I've never seen or used mousse sunscreen before. But I immediately loved it. Goes on smooth, absorb quickly with no greasy feeling afterwards, Super hydrating , and it's SPF 50, which is great. I take this with me everywhere, whenever the weather is hot. 👌🏻
Siri S.
Siri S.
Newark, NJ
I received this Supper Power Sunscreen Mousse the other day and I wanted to see what spf 50 really was like so I put it on my son and for the first time since the summer began he did not get sunburn 🙀 I am sooo in love with this product. I like that it's not like an oily like most sunscreens it is a very thick consistency and I like it. And it smells like hair mouse yum haha
@supergoop #dontmousseout #flipforthiswhip @preendotm
Eliana J.
Eliana J.
Los Angeles, CA
Really loved that they revolutionized the formula of sunscreen! This product was the first I've used in a whipped, mouse formula, and I wasn't disappointed. The sunscreen wasn't sticky, it covered a lot of area with a small amount, it had a good smell, and it was really fun to apply! Will continue to purchase!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This is so convenient and easy to apply. It doesn't have the strong sunscreen smell that most body sunscreens do and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and protected. I bought the travel size thinking it wouldn't last long but I've used it multiple times and there is a lot more. Perfect travel item for a sunny vacation.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
I got this product from the July 2017 Popsugar Must Have Box. Overall, the mousse texture is nice and it worked well for a hot July day at a theme park. The cons of this product is the packaging. If you have already spread the product with your hand, it's slippery to pump out more product. It also takes a good amount of hand strength to get the product out- so if you have arthritis, this could be difficult for you.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Metairie, LA
I love this sunscreen! I hate the sticky, heavy feeling sunscreen leaves on my skin. This mousse did not! Not only was my skin soft, but I felt totally protected. I walked around Mexico for 4+ hours in the hot sun and was totally protected the whole time despite sweating. I purchased the large can and still have plenty left, even after a 7-day cruise full of constant reapplication. This is my new go-to sunscreen!
Shante F.
Shante F.
Cleveland, OH
It is very rare for me to wear sunscreen all the time. Sometimes I find that the sunscreen at certain stores can be greasy and clog my pores. The sunscreen bye supergroup is a moose that is super hydrating quickest absorbing and give it to me great sun protection. This formula is a Mousse and has SPF 50. It has nourishing olive oil and avocado oil to leave your skin nourished and moisturize without leaving you greasy. I love the smell! I love how it feels on my skin! It is so easy to apply. It's just a great SPF for anyone, all skin types.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Can thIs be used on children too?
rebecca w.
rebecca w.
Victoria, BC
Is this sunscreen oily and can you use it over makeup?
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Has anyone used this? Thoughts?
Casey L.
Casey L.
Does this break you out?
Emily R.