BY SUPERGOOP!

We were already huge fans of this antioxidant-enriched SPF line, so we were thrilled when Supergoop! released a mist version of its popular sunscreen-now in a travel-perfect trio. The spill-proof, water-resistant spray, which has a twisting lock closure, dries nearly instantly for full-coverage sun protection. Plus, vitamin C gives your skin a summery glow while shielding against free radicals and environmental damage. What the non-greasy sunscreen doesn't have? Harmful see more...

Supergoop! Sunscreen Mist Trio
  • "Great for sensitive skin or people who's skin peels or burns easy. Also great for those few who don't want to tan when outside." in 9 reviews
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
I love supergoop! I love this product! Only negative is that is a bit expensive. Firstly I love the beautiful packaging, it fits in my purse and is great and sleek for on the go. It works really well, doesn't have any smells to it which is nice, and I always get compliments on it! Love it and would recommend it for sure to a friend.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Grace B.
clarkston
This is an easy to apply sunscreen, and is only kind I can use data my sensitive skin. This is smells great and like other sunscreen but is very pricey but it’s totally worth it for the quality! Love love love the sunscreen.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Shannon B.
Woodinville, WA
I went through three of these during just July! I like the spray formula and the fact that it dries invisible (still a little oily-ish). I appreciate the high spf!
Sarah C.
Hollis Center
Love this spray sunscreen works amazing a litttle on the pricey side but it was not tested on animals, met all my expectations very gentle on the skin not harsh at all, I will buy this again in the near future
Paisley-Paige G.
Okay I give this a 3 because I wish that it was organic !!!! Also if you put too much on it starts to peel off when you rub your arm and it looks like you have dead skin hahah! But you have to put like 3 globs of it on excessively which I had to do for a boomerang capture hahah so this Norms wouldn't be a prob! Also I LOVE THAT ITS FOAM ITS FUN TO PLAY WITH but I wish it was easier to press out you have to press down really hard ! Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Jamie B.
Although I think that this sunscreen works well as a sunscreen, I was disappointed that it made my face really shiny. I was expecting this product to have a matte finish. I wanted a sunscreen that could be easily be applied regardless of whether or not I had already applied anything else to my face. Until sunscreens last 12 hours, reapplying sunscreen throughout the day is inconvenient and very time consuming if you are also wearing makeup. I would recommend this sunscreen for general use, but note that you can get less expensive brands. For the face, I do not recommend, because of this shine and the fact that it has to be rubbed in anyway.
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
I love all products by Supergoop. This sunscreen mist is great. The packaging was okay. Yes, it went above and beyond my expectations. I bought this from Sephora. And i have already recommended this to friends. No theres no need for improvement on this product.
Carly-Ann R.
New Westminster, BC
How does it smell? Does it have a strong scent?