BY SUPERGOOP!

An antioxidant-rich, broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen oil featuring meadowfoam and argan oils. This lightweight, non-greasy formula provides superior antioxidant protection, diminishes signs of UV damage, and enhances skin hydration while providing broad spectrum SPF 50 protection. Formulated with reinforcing meadowfoam seed oil, potent tocotrienols, and nourishing argan oil, it leaves skin feeling smooth, supple, and protected. A natural essential oil blend of pomegranate, citrus, and calendula provides a subtle sensorial experience. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically tested, noncomedogenic, and nonirritating. It is free of oxybenzone and allergens, as well as cruelty-free. see more...

• Is it better to use this under makeup or is it strong enough for ...1 Answers
  • Many times sun protection with spf of 50 or higher have a chemica...4 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way! Moisturizing and sky high SPF. It also manages to not be oily feeling once it is on your skin - and since it is an oil, that is impressive. I'll buy this again. " in 38 reviews
  • "For being a dry skin gal in the summer, I love this Supergoop oil screen because its light oils condition while protecting me from the sun UVA/UVB rays when I am indoors/outdoors/or in the car!! And it doesn't have harsh chemicals like certain brands!" in 17 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin so a lot of sun screens aggravate my face. But this one doesn't and I don't get oily from it. " in 17 reviews
Cecilia G.
Reno
Review for: Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50 5 oz more...
I love this stuff but am only giving it three stars because of the poor pump. I've purchased it twice hoping that I had a bad one the first go but nope it got me again. It only pumps well when it's in a perfectly vertical position which isn't the case when you're applying sunscreen. I do love the product though. Even though is spf 50 I still slowly tan through it but never burn. Makes my skin soft and glowy. Smells really good too!
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50 1 oz more...
This is always in my travel bag because I love using it when I’m in warm climates with a lot of sun... especially at the beach. It’s a little heavy for my daily use though bc I’m typically a bit oily. This works for me much better when I’m on the road and want to pare down my routine - this allows me to combine a facial oil with protection.
Shellie M.
I loved this sun screen. I recommend this for anyone going through chemo!! I sprayed this on my head neck and face, and I didn't get burnt!! I once without sunblock got burnt walking from the car to the store and back. Super goop is the only sun block that doesn't break me out as well, I am allergic to traditional sun screen.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
When I first got this sample I didn't read it and thought it was a hair oil, I will tell you in no uncertain terms this is not a recommended use! Oops! It feels much better on your skin!! I don't like the greasy feel of anything so this wasnt a good for for me but if you don't mind this product would be great!
Jennie M.
I use serums on my face under a layer of moisturizer and found this consistency to be a little too oily on me - and I have dry skin! I also found the pump very difficult to work with. Lastly, this sunscreen uses harmful active ingredients rather than titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to keep out UV rays.
Morgan K.
Charlotte , NC
I LOVE this stuff. It smells like oranges and it's not too oily or greasy at all. It goes on smooth and it really hydrates my skin and makes my makeup go on really well. Wearing well under makeup was my biggest concern because I'm never going to wear a sunscreen if it doesn't play nice with a full face
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
I received a sample of this and liked it at first because it was super easy to apply. But my face is oily especially in the summer so it would just make my skin that much more oily. It’s nice that a little goes a long way and it stays out for a long time, I just don’t like how greasy it made my face.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I actually own this product & let me tell you: it’s great for protecting your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while still helping you get a good tan without having to rely on self-tanning products or even a tanning bed itself so definitely get your hands on this ‘cuz it’s worth it!
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
This is my absolute favorite body sunscreen. It has kind of a citrus smell so it gives a fresh sensation and the application is mess free. Delivers the product through a spray pump (not aerosol) and releases a very fine mist which goes a long way. It's a very lightweight oil that is not greasy nor sticky at all. Actually absorbes quickly onto the skin yet It leaves the skin looking dewy, hydrated and protected. Formulated with antioxidants, meadowfoam seed oil, coconut and argan oils. Highly recommend to try this one if you hate the regular sunscreen's consistency like I do
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
claudia t.
Many times sun protection with spf of 50 or higher have a chemicals the are very harmful to us in them, does anyone know if this has those chemicals in them?
Melody S.
Is it better to use this under makeup or is it strong enough for a beach day?