Supergoop - SPF 50 Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C 6oz (N/A) - Beauty uploaded by Lady C.Supergoop - SPF 50 Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C 6oz (N/A) - Beauty uploaded by Tiara H.

BY SUPERGOOP!

Dr. T's Supergoop! Continuous Mist SPF 50 - Antioxidant Infused with Vitamin C-6 oz. The revolutionary, healthy sunscreen mist with complete broad-spectrum protection and easy peasy application. The Promise Provides complete broad-spectrum protection for a full 80 minutes in water, with 35% less alcohol than other leading sunscreen sprays100% oxybenzone-free, unlike most leading sunscreen sprays; also free of parabens and fragrances Delivers antioxidant-fueled hydration that nourishes and moisturizes Will never dry you out or leave an oily residue Instantly goes to work upon applicationA leak-proof travel twist lock for easy closure Powered By Our special patent-pending Vitamin C formula penetrates the skin immediately and goes right to work upon application Vitamin C enriches the skin with a more radiant, healthy appearance, preventing free radical and environmental damage100% natural oils provide a fresh and light citrus scent Pair and Apply Best paired with SPF 35+ Save Face Oil-Free A.M. MoisturizerApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and every 2 hours when exposed to sunlight Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Ideal for all skin types For children under 6 months of age, consult a doctor *More than half of sunscreens on the market contain the chemical, oxybenzone. Toxicology experts and the Environmental Working Group believe that oxybenzone is linked to hormone disruption and possibly to cell damage, which can lead to cancer. Make sure your sunscreen is oxybenzone-free! Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states. see more...

• "I use this product to protect my sensitive skin on pool days and I love it! " in 10 reviews
April D.
Easy to apply and smells wonderful. If you are sensitive to vitamin C, this will burn your skin a little bit upon application and cause sun sensitivity (I'm not certain why this is included in a sunscreen considering it can make you more photosensitive). Overall, I do like the product but question the inclusion of Vitamin C.
Mary S.
I used this once to try and touch up after work. I needed to go back outside and felt like my daily sunscreen does not last all day long. I like that the spray is easy to use, but it still need to be finished with spreading with a brush. If only it didn't smell "savory" it might earn another star
Reagan D.
Austin
Super easy application! Smells slightly like oranges and not like sunscreen at all! Needs a bit of rubbing in after the spray, but it dries super fast. Very easy to layer so this is holy grail product if you are actively outside at an event, waterpark, pool, or similar.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
First got recommend to Supergoop by a sales specialist in Sephora! She told me about the benefits of the rosemary in the spray! Also the spf amount was pleasing! She also added I could use this to set makeup which is a great benefit since I do wear often quite often!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Amber D.
Bedford, IN
Loooove supergoop! I couldn’t say enough nice things. It covers so well and doesn’t run when you sweat. I use it on both myself and my daughter, neither of us have had any problems with hives or break outs of any kind. It’s just the best. I will admit it’s a little pricey but to me it’s so worth it.
Cat D.
I absolutely love these products. I recently found them and they are all amazing. They are great for your skin and all smell wonderful. My favorite is the setting spray. The only problem with this one is how it sprays. It streams out. The setting spray is a perfect mist. Just a little bit is needed and you are set. I actually like putting sunscreen on now! Who would have thought!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
While I will be the first to admit this is pricey, it is well worth it.  I love that I have noticed a lightening in marks on my skin and it is SPF 50, which I need as I am very pale.  I also like the scent, it is light and pleasant.  I love that it is easy to apply and I tend to remember to put it on more as it is a convenient mist.
Jamie E.
Barnegat, NJ
Good but pricey. I'm still on the hunt for a great sunscreen that doesn't break me out but doesn't break the bank ❤️ once I figure that out I'm sure to let you all know !
Suzanne A.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! It can be sprayed on top of makeup throughout the day. It feels good not sticky. I tried it after reading about it in a magazine. It definitely lived up to the hype! It’s expensive but was worth it