BY SUPERGOOP!

Supergoop! CC Cream combines the functionality of a primer/foundation with the anti-aging benefits of skin serums to protect, correct, and smooth uneven skin. A silky formula that covers imperfections in an easy one step product blended with light-diffusing mica which instantly softens the look of lines, wrinkles and pores- leaving behind a fresh and flawless face. The new must-have product on every beauty editor s desk. Merging skincare with coverage, Supergoop! CC Creams even out skin tones, shrink the appearance of pores and leave the skin with a radiant look while providing complete broad spectrum sun and environmental protection. It feels like you re not wearing makeup, but you correct unevenness of the complexion with every appli see more...

• I have oily skin. Will this leave me a greasy mess this s...3 Answers
Supergoop! SPF 35 Daily Correct CC Cream, Medium/Dark, 1.6 oz
  • "I truly LOVE this CC cream. It works really well and goes on my skin smoothly. The SPF is a definite plus. Gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. I received a sample in my birchbox about a year ago and have purchased from them ever since. med/dark for summer and light/med for winter " in 6 reviews
Sayde F.
If your looking for a 2 in one deal this works good, sun damage and correction cream. Unfortunately tho I do have very oily skin especially in the summer so I personally cant use this if I plan on keeping a crisp looks alllll day but I do use it if I plan to be out on for a few hours. It does the job but not my first choice
Codi M.
Covington, KY
I first received this product as a sample and have since purchased full sized products twice. This is my daily makeup during summer months. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It gives just enough coverage without being too “heavy”. It also has a nice scent, not overpowering like normal sunscreen.
Kim R.
Houston
I actually use the light/medium and I was using it in place of foundation. It is quite thick, but wears very well and blended well.  I now use it when I am going out on our boat or to the pool or beach.  Very protective!
John A.
Los Angeles, CA
The shade adjusting medium coverage daily correcting CC cream with SPF 35 covers imperfections, protects from photoaging and provides clarity to the complexion. The addition of Omega-3, Omega-6, and apple extract help to correct hyper-pigmentation providing a clearer, more even skin tone. This formula is also very long wearing through out the day. p.s. for a dewey finish mix in a liquid highlight for that perfect glow!
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
I love SPF tinted moisturizing creams and especially SuperGoop as the extra ingredient to give your face a boost of love protection tint concealing that feels light and almost not there as being a mom I rock the natural look often and Super Cool Tinted SPF 35 is my secret weapon so give it a try as I want to know if you love it as much as I do! Xoxo #HighlyRecommend and on my #MustHaveSkincareList
Grace B.
clarkston
This is a great sunscreen lotion which is also easy to apply. Even though it does take more than the spray which I do like a little bit more this still works very well. It is very pricey but I would recommend it because the value was amazing.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I live on the beach, so I’m in the sun 9 months out of the year. Keeping my face protected is very important to me. I love this sunscreen because it stays on most of the day and I can’t say I’ve ever burned while using it. The color correction to it is perfect since I don’t wear makeup on the beach, so the tint helps cover minor imperfections and the undereye circles.
Charlotte K.
I love supergoop CC cream. I think it provides some lovely skin benefits while giving you everyday coverage and spf. I think this is a good value compared to other options.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this in the summer for a bit of color and for REAL sun protection as this company specializes in that area. I wore this in a trip to Greece, my shoulders got pink from the sun but not my face! I only added sunblock one time on my shoulders, but still got lightly sunburned by the end of walking around Parthenon.
Jordan M.
This product is another great one. i love that this cc cream has loads of sunscreen in it while still acting as a beautiful form of foundation. comparable to the it cosmetics cc cream. definitely one of my favorite products.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
I have oily skin. Will this leave me a greasy mess this summer, or does it dry down pretty matte? Is the finish anything like the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream?