BY SUPERGOOP!

Supergoop! CC Cream combines the functionality of a primer/foundation with the anti-aging benefits of skin serums to protect, correct, and smooth uneven skin. A silky formula that covers imperfections in an easy one step product blended with light-diffusing mica which instantly softens the look of lines, wrinkles and pores- leaving behind a fresh and flawless face. The new must-have product on every beauty editor s desk. Merging skincare with coverage, Supergoop! CC Creams even out skin tones, shrink the appearance of pores and leave the skin with a radiant look while providing complete broad spectrum sun and environmental protection. It feels like you re not wearing makeup, but you correct unevenness of the complexion with every appli see more...

• I have oily skin. Will this leave me a greasy mess this summer, o...2 Answers
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
I love SPF tinted moisturizing creams and especially SuperGoop as the extra ingredient to give your face a boost of love protection tint concealing that feels light and almost not there as being a mom I rock the natural look often and Super Cool Tinted SPF 35 is my secret weapon so give it a try as I want to know if you love it as much as I do! Xoxo #HighlyRecommend and on my #MustHaveSkincareList
Danielle L.
Orlando, FL
I use to use this product but looking back I feel like it may have been too orange for my complexion but I liked that it was light weight and has spf which is perfect for a day at the pool or beach.
Casey K.
Great coverage! Perfect for medium coverage! This is my go to at the beach or on vacation! Would purchase again! I would recommend this! Doesn’t feel heavy. Great packaging!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this in the summer for a bit of color and for REAL sun protection as this company specializes in that area. I wore this in a trip to Greece, my shoulders got pink from the sun but not my face! I only added sunblock one time on my shoulders, but still got lightly sunburned by the end of walking around Parthenon.
Codie L.
I’m forever trying out new C.C. Creams. This Supergoop C.C. Is pretty good. It’s a little on the heavy side, so a small amount is all you need. I received a sample from one of my subscription boxes. I would wear this in the summer.
Nicole S.
Louisville, KY
Worked well as a sun screen but I also liked that it offered a tint. Looks very natural. You can find it at Sephora. I’d say it was effective and worth the splurge. Nothing can beat a good sunscreen.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
This would have absolutely been five stars had I never discovered It Cosmetics CC Cream. However, I love this stuff and still keep some in my purse as back up. It really does always match my skin tone, which has a tendency to fluctuate rapidly depending on my outdoor activity. I can skip the moisturizer before applying because this product is hydrating enough on its own. I never burn with this on. Great product!
What the It Cosmetics CC Cream has that this doesn't is I need much less of it, it has significantly better coverage, and admittedly it lasts longer. I do like that Supergoop has a 35 SPF vs It Cosmetics 50 SPF, which feels like overkill. I'm convinced that after 35 SPF you are just clogging your pores, but maybe thats just me.
Alix R.
Centennial, CO
This is my go-to makeup on days I do not wear foundation and on most days in the summer. The self-adjusting component is great- it looks very natural and really tones down my hyperpigmentation and evens my skin tone. It is not shimmery and leaves a natural and healthy finish with just enough coverage. The spf is adequate and the formula is clean. The product lasts quite a while as it's easy to apply and has great spreadability. I just use my fingers to apply after my Sanitas Vita-C serum and I'm on my way.
Lynn F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is currently my favorite by cream on the market. It is so effective and glides on the skin so smoothly. It has amazing coverage and color, without leaving the skin flaky, or cakey. I would recommend to everyone! It is a little pricey but it lasts about 3-6 months depending on how often you use it, so it is worth it!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product as a base before applying my foundation, especially during the summer and hot months. I am a huge fan of Supergoop and the quality of their products. I would absolutely recommend all of their products to anyone who is interested in keeping your skin healthy and free from sun and heat damage. I purchased this through Birchbox which is extremely convenient because it ships and arrives within two days when your an ACE.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
I have oily skin. Will this leave me a greasy mess this summer, or does it dry down pretty matte? Is the finish anything like the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream?