BY SUPERGOOP!

Supergoop! CC Cream combines the functionality of a primer/foundation with the anti-aging benefits of skin serums to protect, correct, and smooth uneven skin. A silky formula that covers imperfections in an easy one step product blended with light-diffusing mica which instantly softens the look of lines, wrinkles and pores- leaving behind a fresh and flawless face. The new must-have product on every beauty editor s desk. Merging skincare with coverage, Supergoop! CC Creams even out skin tones, shrink the appearance of pores and leave the skin with a radiant look while providing complete broad spectrum sun and environmental protection. It feels like you re not wearing makeup, but you correct unevenness of the complexion with every appli see more...

• "I just recently bought this in a full size value set." in 1 review
  • "I have a pretty noticable butterfly rash/redness on my face and this covers that nicely leaving my skin look even!" in 1 review
  • "I have a weird fair/light/light-medium skin tone and this product managed to blend perfectly with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "I have had the same tube for a year as a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I have tried quite a few of CC creams since i've started using make up and this by far has to be my favorite product formula wise." in 1 review
Mai M.
Are you ready for this?!

This CC cream, is AMAZING!

Does it smell like sunscreen, because it has sunscreen in it? No, it does not!! Which was exactly what I was looking for!  This was my first time buying it, and I am so glad that I did!! It has the perfect amount of coverage for me, and it looks very natural, which I have been into lately.

I am in need to buy more, just so I am stocked up!
If you are on the fence about this, I would HIGHLY recommend you getting it, or even sampling it!
Tracey D.
Brewton, AL
I am on my second tube of Supergoop CC cream already. I recieved a small sample tube in the mail to try and wasn't really expecting much from this product due to it's name "Supergoop". Never judge a book by the cover. This has become my favorite CC cream. I use it daily and my skin has improved tremendously. I am in my 30s and these factors are very important to me when it comes to my skin, especially on my face. It goes on smooth, feel light and matches perfectly. I am so glad I gave it a chance.
MacKenzie S.
North Carolina
I love this stuff! The light/medium is pretty dark but works for my neutral fair skin in the summer as if blends out really well and adjusts a little bit. It’s thicker than a tinted moisturizer and covers just enough of my redness while still looking like my skin. The finish is natural so it mattes and blurs just enough. It stays on all day and protects against sun damage really well. I don’t wear it for active activities though because I’d want something lighter and wouldn’t rub off with heavy amounts of sweat.
Krista W.
I will never waste my money on another CC cream. This stuff hands down the best thing I’ve ever put on my face. It covers everything all while still making my skin glow and not feeling think or cakey. I wear this in the summer and in the winter. Couldn’t be happier with this product. They do need to sell it at more Sephora’s though. I have to constantly reorder online which sucks when I run out before the new one gets to me.
Lina F.
I would give this product a 10/10 rating! I have tried so many cc and bb creams out there and not one of them performs the way this one does! And even better it has SPF 40 which is great! I have uneven skin tone with redness by my nose and chin and this gives me just enough coverage so that I’m even and don’t look like I’m wearing makeup!
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
This product was appealing because of the SPF level and reviews I have read, but I was not as big of a fan as I wanted to be. The shade was too orange for me and felt kind of odd on my skin. I did not like how it looked and seemed too different from other traditional CC creams. I do not see this in my makeup future again.
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
I got a little sample of this a while back and I’ve since used it up. Overall it’s a pretty decent tinted sunscreen. I think I may be giving it a lower score because I used it when I went to Disney in the summer and it was melting off of my face. I probably would like it more if my skin tone was a bit darker and if I didn’t live in Florida.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
I loooveee this! I can wear this and not get a burn and I burn super easily due to my medications. And it becomes very obvious when I miss a spot on my face - yes I’m looking at you badly burned corner of my forehead last summer! I’m almost out, so I’ll be replacing this soon! Every one should run out and buy this!
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I got a sample of this in and Ipsy bag Last year. I really did like it a lot. It didn’t leave my skin feeling completely oily a nasty afterwards. I also love the light tent that it gave to my skin so I didn’t have to wear a foundation over it. While the product is pricey, I do feel it is completely worth the money
April B.
United States
I love this product for the no makeup makeup days. I apply this with my fingers for a natural looking sheer finish. I think it could be built up to a medium coverage but definitely not full coverage. I apply a little bit of setting power in my t-zone but I think someone with dry skin could get away without setting this. I do still get a tiny bit oily on my T-zone but I usually do no matter how I prepare my face. I think this is a good all in one item. Color correcting, coverage and spf.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Will this last all day? I'm looking for something that's lightweight but has some coverage that will last all day.
Alexis T.
How well does this cover, and stay? not sure if it will be worth it if it just melts off my face.
Makayla O.
Can this be used as a moisturizer? And should I cover my whole face with it or should I just use it on my blemishes and red spots?
Rachel T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I received a sample of this through birchbox and loved the little I was able to try but it was a bit too light. Is the medium shade too dark? About how long does a tube last? Are you overall happy with it? Pros? Cons?
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
I am on the hunt for a good CC cream. The reviews look good but does this product really provide the anti-aging benefits that it says it provides?

Sephora