BY SUPERGOOP! #35 in Facial Sunscreen

Supergoop! CC Cream combines the functionality of a primer/foundation with the anti-aging benefits of skin serums to protect, correct, and smooth uneven skin. A silky formula that covers imperfections in an easy one step product blended with light-diffusing mica which instantly softens the look of lines, wrinkles and pores- leaving behind a fresh and flawless face. The new must-have product on every beauty editor s desk. Merging skincare with coverage, Supergoop! CC Creams even out skin tones, shrink the appearance of pores and leave the skin with a radiant look while providing complete broad spectrum sun and environmental protection. It feels like you re not wearing makeup, but you correct unevenness of the complexion with every appli see more...

• "I just recently bought this in a full size value set." in 1 review
  • "I have a pretty noticable butterfly rash/redness on my face and this covers that nicely leaving my skin look even!" in 1 review
  • "I have a weird fair/light/light-medium skin tone and this product managed to blend perfectly with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "I have had the same tube for a year as a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I have tried quite a few of CC creams since i've started using make up and this by far has to be my favorite product formula wise." in 1 review
Jamie T.
Why do you need a CC cream? Let’s start with what CC cream is! CC stands for color correcting (helps with redness, dark spots, etc and contain light diffusing additives) and is different from BB cream which is kind of like a tinted moisturizer full of antioxidants and things like SPF. CC creams are light on the skin and subtle but do contain tints as well, so choose wisely for you skin tone and don’t get the two confused! Now that we have that out of the way... Supergoop CC cream comes in 3 easy to pick shades for your skin tone, is weightless and goes in sheer! It instantly corrects skin discoloration and goes right on top of your current primer to stay put all day! Ive completely gotten rid of liquid foundations and add a light powder foundation like bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation to achieve a perfect, high definition look! So how did I get turned on to CC creams? I got a trial size of this little wonder in an Ipsy bag and immediately read up on the benefits and ran out to buy some after seeing how it instantly changed my skin! Did I mention you can pronounce the ingredients inside! I got mine at Nordstrom but it’s sold at Sephora and will set you back about $32, which correct me if I’m wrong but WORTH IT! Why buy tons of products to help problem skin when you can be using better products, less products and get the look you want! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!
Chelsea G.
Middletown, CT
For its name, you’d think this product would feel super heavy on your skin but it’s exactly the opposite. I’ve been using the maybelline B.B. cream for a while and really wanted to try something hat gives a little bit more coverage and this is exactly the thing I needed! I don’t like to wear heavy foundation so this is perfect and combined with the SPF, I’m definitely in love. This is a new fave. Also- matches my skin tone perfectly!
Ashley C.
Oakland, TN
This is a wonderful light foundation! It doesn’t feel heavy and cakey like some other foundations. I love how it has a SPF to help protect your face while out in the sun. It goes on and blends well and leaves your face so smooth. Since I’ve started wearing this foundation I’ve had more compliments on my complexion! Would recommend for anyone looking for just a light not full coverage foundation!
Sara P.
Harrison, NJ
Loved this sunscreen / tinted moisturizer. I used a smaller size that came as part of a set I purchased at Sephora. It was great to bring on vacation as I’m a little self conscious about my skin and having the tinted moisturizer along with the SPF was perfect to apply before heading to the beach. No breakouts or sensitivities and I swore when I washed it off at the end of the day my skin was looking better then ever. Really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to anyone really but extra perfect for vacation!
Morgan G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this CC cream not only do I use it as a sunscreen to protect my face but most days I will just use it as my foundation. It gives my face the perfect color and glow. It’s my go to to just throw on with a little bit of mascara, blush, and lip gloss and makes me look put together with very little effort. It also is a great sunscreen and protects my face from the damaging sun rays.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
This is my go to for days I don’t wear makeup. I like that it helps to even my skin tone. I’ve also used just in my eyes (for the SPF) when I wear makeup.

It’s not light weight. So I don’t wear moisturizer under it. But I do use serum prior to the cc cream. It isn’t sticky.

I use several Supergoop products, and this one I like very much. I’m sure when summer comes and I’m outside more often with no makeup, this will become my number 1 face cream.
Lauren C.
I received this product as a sample in my Birchbox. I was a little nervous to try it out, since I normally hate tinted moisturizers. I was pleasantly surprised! The sunscreen was great. I wore it during a day in the sun & it protected my skin. The foundation part was light enough to just cover any discoloration. A great product for days you don't want to wear full foundation!
Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
I like this cc cream because it has a light tint to it and it provides great spf coverage. It is very light coverage as far as makeup is concerned though. I felt like it made an ok “primer” for wearing under foundation but the formula is very greasy feeling which didn’t work great for me since I have oily skin. Would be great for someone who wants simple lightweight coverage that wants spf and has drier skin
emily k.
Sartell, MN
I absolutely love this foundation. I have tried others but always come back. It has a great coverage and the 35 spf kept me from burning on our two week trip to Florida. I usually buy from Birchbox because I have found that to be the best deal. Highly recommend to anyone that is looking for a high coverage good quality foundation with added SPF.
Lina F.
I would give this product a 10/10 rating! I have tried so many cc and bb creams out there and not one of them performs the way this one does! And even better it has SPF 40 which is great! I have uneven skin tone with redness by my nose and chin and this gives me just enough coverage so that I’m even and don’t look like I’m wearing makeup!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Will this last all day? I'm looking for something that's lightweight but has some coverage that will last all day.
Alexis T.
How well does this cover, and stay? not sure if it will be worth it if it just melts off my face.
Rachel T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I received a sample of this through birchbox and loved the little I was able to try but it was a bit too light. Is the medium shade too dark? About how long does a tube last? Are you overall happy with it? Pros? Cons?
Makayla O.
Can this be used as a moisturizer? And should I cover my whole face with it or should I just use it on my blemishes and red spots?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
How's the finish? Is it matte or more dewy?