Supergoop! SPF 30+ Endless Summer Pump

by Supergoop!

A lightweight, water-resistant SPF 30+ sunscreen lotion for face and body. 18 fl. oz. $148 value. Skin Types: Ideal for all skin types, four months of age and up. Key Benefits: Powerful, broad-spectrum UV protection that doesn t leave a residue to make skin feel heavy. Combination of UV screening agents that give the product high water resistance and photostability to prevent degrading in sunlight. Antioxidant-rich extract to protect from free radicals t.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Supergoop! SPF 30+ Endless Summer Pump!
Rebekah G.
Mount Holly, NC
I love this sunscreen. It never burns, and you do not have to keep reapplying. The price is reasonable for Sun screen. This product is gentle on my skin. Met every expectations. If you have not tried this product, you need to! I recommend this product to everyone!
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
This stuff is awesome! It smells great, works and can be used as a day time lotion
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
Supergoop! SPF 30+ Endless Summer Pump uploaded by Jolene J.
I love this sunscreen! It's not greasy feeling at all, and didn't bother my face though I usually use specific sunscreen for that. I like that this isn't as thick as most sunscreens. It makes it much easier to spread and it soaks in quicker. I have a four year old so it's much easier and faster to apply lol.
Amy V.
I like it but I don't see myself using this too much. I felt like I was getting the coverage and protection needed, but I also felt greasy and dirty afterward. I did notice breakouts from this as well. I still go back to neutrogena.
L F.
Supergoop! SPF 30+ Endless Summer Pump is great!! I received a sample and have been a fan Ever since. Its oil free & does not clog pores. A little goes a long way. The price is average but I would definitely recommend this product. A summer must have
Jennifer D.
This is a great sunscreen and it absorbs extremely well into your skin without being streaky. It is also extremely easy to apply and does not feel greasy or sticky.
Mariah M.
Plainfield
This has been so helpful this year! I’m obsessed with spf! “Paranoid about wrinkles and skin damage!” So having this around the house is a must for me now! The pump can sometimes be difficult but I don’t mind a mini challenge! But seriously a must have staple in my household!
Alycia S.
Elkridge, MD
I love this sunscreen. My kids don't fight me on wearing it, neither does my husband who hates sunscreen. It goes on slightly less greasy than other sunscreens and absorbs really well. It has a nice light smell to it as well. I love the giant pump bottle, best thing for the whole family to use to keep up with their sun protection
skin L.
charleston, SC
Love this sunscreen, a lightweight sunscreen that doesn’t break me out at all. And doesn’t leave a sticky residue like other sunscreens I’ve tried before. I even use this on my body as well.
Charisma L.
This is huge and lasts a long time. It is easy to blend and doesn't leave white streaks everywhere. Since we go to the beach often, this is a household staple.

Looking for your answer?