Supergoop! SPF 30+ Endless Summer Pump uploaded by Jolene J.Supergoop! SPF 30+ Endless Summer Pump uploaded by Nicole F.

BY SUPERGOOP!

A lightweight, water-resistant SPF 30+ sunscreen lotion for face and body. 18 fl. oz. $148 value. Skin Types: Ideal for all skin types, four months of age and up. Key Benefits: Powerful, broad-spectrum UV protection that doesn t leave a residue to make skin feel heavy. Combination of UV screening agents that give the product high water resistance and photostability to prevent degrading in sunlight. Antioxidant-rich extract to protect from free radicals t. see more...

Nikki M.
Lebanon, TN
I liked this sunscreen because it had good ingredients, good packaging, and it didn't make my skin feel oily or greasy. It wasn't too bad of a price either for the amount of product you get. I used every last bit of it too. I highly recommend this sunscreen. And I don't usually use chemical active ingredients either.
Gloria M.
This is a great line of sun protection. I am a strict advocate of wearing sunblock every day to keep my skin looking, smooth, radiant and fresh. This product is light and absorbs easily into the skin, which means that my skin is not left with oily residue that makes me look sweaty
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
I love this product! It is so light and does not feel greasy on the skin. It also does not smell like sunscreen so you don't even feel like you have it on. It is great for sensitive skin and truly feels like an every day product without the disadvantages of normal sunscreen.
Brittany C.
Shreveport, LA
The convenience of this bottle is amazing!  It makes it easy for the kids to apply it themselves, not to mention it is a good sunscreen.  UVA and UVB protection along with Broad Screen Protection.  Plus it does not have strong smell to it.
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
I love this sunscreen! The pump makes it easy to dispense. It's safe for children and I use it on my face as a moisturizer. It's great to take on the beach with it's convenient handle and it lasts a long time. It has a pleasant smell too!
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product. I like to use it under my makeup to protect my skin from the sun and it really works. I went to the beach (I live in Miami) and I applied it all over my face, well my face didn't even get a hint of burn. It doesn't feel heavy under my makeup either
Mindy M.
I love this suncreen I use it everyday without just feeling greasy or clogging my pores. It is not overt scented. I wish it was a little bit more inexpensive but the big bottle is a decent value.
Leslie R.
Lincoln, NE
Supergoog is a good brand. After applying the sunscreen usually my face and body absorb the oil within 15 minutes and then my skin stays oil free until it gets wet or I reapply. However, if you don't wait for the oil to absorb before sweating or getting wet then it only gets worse.
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I love this sunscreen! It's not greasy feeling at all, and didn't bother my face though I usually use specific sunscreen for that. I like that this isn't as thick as most sunscreens. It makes it much easier to spread and it soaks in quicker. I have a four year old so it's much easier and faster to apply lol.
L F.
Supergoop! SPF 30+ Endless Summer Pump is great!! I received a sample and have been a fan Ever since. Its oil free & does not clog pores. A little goes a long way. The price is average but I would definitely recommend this product. A summer must have