BY SUPERGOOP!

A multitasking broad spectrum SPF 30+ daily repair serum for skin exposed to the sun and environmental stresses, both in the past and the present. City Sunscreen Serum simultaneously protects skin from daily UVA and UVB sun exposure, provides 24 hours of continuous moisture and stimulates the repair of existing UV damage to even further combat premature aging. First to U.S. market with Swiss complex, Uniprotect PT-3 assists with repairing the skin from existing sun damage while reducing UV-induced oxidation. An air-proof dispensing system preserves the strength of the actives while allowing precise dosage to consumer in each application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product contains antioxidants E and B5 to optimize skin health and promotes nutrient absorption and cell renewal to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Hydroviton 24 stimulates the skin's natural moisturizing factor so that skin is hydrated and moisturized without being delivered in a rich cream or thick lotion. This product contains PA+++ for highest UVA protection. Research results:-Clinical studies with Uniprotect PT-3 revealed a 78% reduction in UV-induced oxidation which leads to wrinkles, age spots and skin roughness. -After 48 hours UV-induced redness is reduced by up to 32%. see more...

Supergoop! SPF 30+ City Sunscreen Serum With Uniprotect PT-3 1.7 oz
  • "I use sunscreen every day and it is easy to wear under primer and makeup." in 1 review
  • "Very lightweight, doesn't feel greasy or heavy but still seems to work well protecting against damage from the sun. " in 1 review
  • "It was a light but moisturizing sunscreen that worked really well under my make up." in 1 review
  • "It's not greasy and works really well under makeup! " in 1 review
  • "This product is light weight and does not make my face shiny or oily." in 1 review
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
For someone that has a ton of sun spots and oily skin this is my all time favorite sunscreen! I cannot stand sunscreens that feels greasy and this serum just soaks up into my skin and gives me the sun protection my skin needs. I don’t hesitate to reapply every 2 hours now because I love the feeling of it. I definitely will repurchase this product and recommend to anyone.
Caitlin S.
Denver, CO
I love this sunscreen. I used it daily until it was backordered and I bought the Supergoop Everyday sunscreen that is cheaper and seems to work just as well. I love how light this is, it seems to soak into your skin and never leaves a tacky finish or white cast. Highly recommend. Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen SPF 30 with Cellular Response Technology, 2.4 oz
Catherine R.
Floresville, TX
So I initially LOVED this stuff. I think I even wrote a glowing review. But since continuing to use it, I've noticed it "pills". If you rub your face gently it will pill. I like the ingredients, it definitely protects against sun damage, and it's moisturizing. Besides the pilling it's great. Will try their "Unseen" sunscreen when I finish this
Jodi S.
This whole brand is amazing. The sunscreen comes in a variety of options. I even have a make up setting spray with sunscreen from this brand. The cost is on the high side , compared to drug store brands but i think the cost is worth it. The lotion doesn’t on make my skin greasy or sit on top of my skin. Will continue to purchase
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
To me this is your typical greasy sunscreen. It never actually sinks into your skin and leaves that oily residue. Forget about trying to apply makeup over top of it. I have oily skin as is and I was expecting this to be lightweight and that was just not the case.
Loren S.
Prattville, AL
I love the SuperGoop! Products because of how they smell, first of all, and because of their ability to do what they are intended for! Also, the price is a great purchasing factor! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking for an affordable sunscreen!
Lauren K.
This is my absolute FAVORITE sunscreen ever. I wear it underneath my makeup every day or by itself. It’s so smooth - like a serum - and a sunscreen. I recommend that anyone looking for an under-makeup sunscreen try this! (Also, it doesn’t smell like anything!)
Brittany L.
Charlotte
I received a full size of this"serum" in a popsugar must-have box and I barely ever used it. It felt heavy and greasy and it never sat right under my makeup. I never got a burn while wearing it, but I think there are better products for less.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
My favorite facial sunscreen. I was happy I discovered this. I received a sample and had to purchase it. It’s lightweight and doesn’t stink. It sits well under makeup. I have recommended to other friends. I buy mine from Sephora.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Supergoop is great. I definitely keep it far from my eyes (imagine raccoon-style application everywhere but in a goggle-way) because holy irritating! But other than that, I can feel this staying power and like it.
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Is the worth the expensive price tag? do you get a decent amount of product? and does a little go a long way or do you have to apply a large amount to get decent coverage?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really work as a serum? I have no doubts about the sunscreen part.