BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSupergoop!
Supergoop Smooth Poreless 100 Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40

Supergoop Smooth Poreless 100 Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40

by Supergoop!

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA 100 mineral primer in one translucent formula that blurs pores and mattifies skin.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrWear underneath makeup for more coverage during the week or on its own for less coverage during the weekend--and either way you can rest assured that youre getting SPF 40 protection. Major bonus points for the fact that butterfly bush extract helps guard your skin from blue light too.brbrbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Formaldehydesbr- Phthalatesbr- Mineral Oilbr- Retinyl Palmitatebr- Oxybenzonebr- Coal Tarbr- Hydroquinonebr- Sulfates SLS & SLESbr- Synthetic Fragrance less than 1ullia hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJClean Beauty/a products are free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./liliWeb ID 3254413/li/ul

Does this product cling to dry patches? Or does it go on smoothly?
Does this layer well under makeup?
Is the [product:smooth-and-poreless-100-mineral-matte-screen-spf-40] worth it? Does the tint stain clothes?
Start your review of Supergoop Smooth Poreless 100 Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40!
Nancy M.
New Orleans, LA
Supergoop Smooth Poreless 100 Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Nancy M.
YES this is the sunscreen I love! I wear this every single morning! I have combo and sensitive skin so I think this works great for me!
Carmen B.
San Diego, CA
I love this product. I am not sure if I have oily skin, or just shiny skin - but this product definitely puts a cover on my shine. On top of it, I like that it hides my pores. I recommend this product and use it every so often (I rotate products).
Diana N.
Happy Valley, OR
This is a nice sunscreen that I don't get that white cast with. The texture of this product is very much like the Benefit pore-fessional primer but the tint seems to be a tad darker. I'm quite fair skinned but it blends in well and it leaves a subtle hint of coverage. I would becareful to not use this over a hyaluronic acid as it may cause pilling. Overall, it is a nice product and would purchase again but I do prefer a more milky sunscreen and at least SPF 50.
Victoria M.
Willis, TX
Awesome sunblock for the face and it’s matte, which feels great when putting on and makes my face look more smooth. Will be buying in the larger size next time!
Emily S.
Abingdon, MD
My go to sunscreen! Very gentle on my sensitive skin. It has a tint that blends in very easily. It makes the skin look matte and never feels or looks greasy. Will always repurchase!
member-a8b9f2
I tried this as an alternative to Coola bb cream because Coola changed their formula, and I love it! It’s mattifying, tinted, and settles nicely into my pores. I love the way this looks and feels, it’s like that old Dream Mousse stuff but actually good for your skin!
Rachel N.
this is grossly overpriced for the size, and it feels terrible going on. not to mention this is basically the same as the elf beauty shield primer and that is much less expensive. this feels more like a makeup primer than a moisturizer and I question its ability to actually spread over and protect my entire face.
Mackenzie L.
Nashville
I love this primer!!! I have combination skin and this really helps mattify my makeup and keep my protected from the sun! I always try to incorporate spf in my makeup routine and this is such an easy way to get a flawless finish and still stay protected.
Katie S.
Saline, MI
Supergoop Smooth Poreless 100 Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Katie S.
Supergoop Smooth Poreless 100 Mineral Matte Screen SPF 40 uploaded by Katie S.
One of my favorite SPF products is this one from Supergoop! It’s an amazing product! I love that this is also a primer for your makeup, smoothing pores, and protecting your skin from the sun! This product is packed with Argan oil, rich in fatty acids and vitamin E! moisturizing the skin without leaving any residue! White mulberry root brightens uneven skin tone and butterfly bush helps protect the skin from blue light! This product is a wonderful primer, gripping the makeup and keeping everything in place all day long! At SPF 40 this product is also incredibly powerful for sum protection! This primer/ spf combo is a universal beige shade that blends into the skin and feels like a lightweight moisturizer! I love this product so much! It’s perfect for anyone looking to add sunscreen into their routine! At $38 it’s a little pricey but works so well!
Nicole L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love supergoop! I love how light and natural everything is but their products still offer moderate coverage with added sun protection!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor H.
3718 Locust Walk
il y a un an
Is the Mattescreen Sunscreen SPF 40 worth it? Does the tint stain clothes?