Supergoop! Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 2.4 oz uploaded by Guadalupe G.Supergoop! Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 2.4 oz uploaded by Cesar G.

BY SUPERGOOP!

A broad-spectrum SPF 40 mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin that features soothing olive polyphenols. This soothing sunscreen delivers super broad-spectrum protection with a delicate touch. It provides physical UV protection while helping to calm inflammation and safeguard against photoaging. The gentle formula was developed with olive polyphenols, which are rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, and known to reduce the appearance of redness, irritation, and inflammation. This lighweight, hypoallergenic, feel-good formula is ideal for even the most sensitive skin types. Mineral, zinc oxide UV protection creates a physical barrier on skin's surface, effective at protecting against UV rays immediately upon application. The lightweight texture easily emulsifies onto the skin without leaving a white veil or residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically tested, oxybenzone free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, nonirritating, allergen-free, and contains no synthetic fragrance. see more...

• Is this going to protect me while at the beach or is it more of a...2 Answers
Allaine Kiel B.
Queens Vlg, NY
I am inlove with this sunscreen! I was looking for a sunscreen that will help with my acne and redness then voila! I found this at sephora. This is very soothing for my skin that was irritated at the time and needs some loving. We all know that sunscreen should be worn on a daily basis and I recommend this one. I use it daily!
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, TN
This was a nice product and a little goes a long way. It did not break me out and it was not too greasy on my skin. The sunscreen smell was a little much...which I am sensitive to the smell of sunscreen so I don’t enjoy the smell but it dissipates after you have applied. Very nice sunscreen.
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
This is arguably my favorite sunscreen. It does start out thick and white in appearance due to the fact that it’s a physical sunscreen for the most part, but it melts seamlessly into the skin and is so soothing on sensitive skin. I don’t love it under makeup so this tends to be used only on days where I don’t put on any makeup.
billie k.
Plainview, AR
My face gets dried out alot for some reason. Im in the sun or wind maybe? Im fared akin so on tbos very hot or windy days if i dont have some screen on my face will get wind burnt or sun burnt. This stuff helps protects it on days like that and keeps my face not so dry!
Mari M.
I really love this sunscreen to protect my face and neck on an everyday bases. But also when I'm out at the beach or on a long hike this is still my go too. It's definitely soothing and helps with my redness and often dry skin. It also has a lot of zinc oxide 10% which is not only great for UVA/UVB protection but over time is good for treating skin inflammation. My dermatologist recommends using a sunscreen with at least 7% zinc oxide so this is perfect. It can leave a minimal white cast if you try to layer on too much at once.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
I received this sunscreen in a subscription box and it has been great for on the go. It’s lightweight and wears easily under make up. It’s not greasy or slimy like some other brands on the market. I will invest in another one when I run out for sure.
Krissy B.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the first sunscreen I’ve used thy doesn’t break me out into a million little white bumps. Usually I have to stick to the thick zinc cream and I’ve finally found a nice feeling well absorbing sunscreen. This has become my Holy Grail product!
Frances B.
alpharetta
I use this on my face and body (sometimes) and it doesn’t break me out which is super important to me when it comes to a sunscreen. But you could probably find something less expensive from the drugstore if you didn’t want to spend the money
Rejoice A.
San Jose, CA
Pretty great product. Although it didn’t work for my sensitive skin. It’s also a little bit drying. But it works for my mom and aunt and it doesn’t leave a white cast so it’s alright. Also pretty cheap so that’s great
Kellie N.
Washington, DC
Love this brand and always on the lookout to add more of their products into my line up. I purchase most of my skincare online and have even included supergoop in my blog posts. Can’t wait to buy again!
Guadalupe G.
Is this going to protect me while at the beach or is it more of a casual everyday sun protector ?