BY SUPERGOOP!

A broad-spectrum SPF 40 mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin that features soothing olive polyphenols. This soothing sunscreen delivers super broad-spectrum protection with a delicate touch. It provides physical UV protection while helping to calm inflammation and safeguard against photoaging. The gentle formula was developed with olive polyphenols, which are rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, and known to reduce the appearance of redness, irritation, and inflammation. This lighweight, hypoallergenic, feel-good formula is ideal for even the most sensitive skin types. Mineral, zinc oxide UV protection creates a physical barrier on skin's surface, effective at protecting against UV rays immediately upon application. The lightweight texture easily emulsifies onto the skin without leaving a white veil or residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically tested, oxybenzone free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, nonirritating, allergen-free, and contains no synthetic fragrance. see more...

• Is this going to protect me while at the beach or is it m...3 Answers
Supergoop! Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 2.4 oz
  • "We are very sun sensitive people. Although this sunscreen has a nice price tag... It works. We do not burn." in 25 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
When I am not using my Tatcha sunscreen or my Dr. Sturm sun drops, I do like to use this sunscreen. I use this one on my face and the spray version of the Supergoop Mineral Sunscreen on my body. These mineral sunscreens from Supergoop isn’t irritating and doesn’t cause me to breakout. It has no noticeable fragrance and doesn’t leave me greasy or with a tell tale white cast that some other mineral sunscreens tend to leave behind. I first tried this company last Summer when an employee at Blue Mercury recommended it to me (since I didn’t have time to stop by Sephora while I was on holiday and didn’t have time to order my sun drops from Violet Grey before my trip). I was pleasantly surprised by this sunscreen and continue to keep it in my regular sunscreen rotation (which is a daily necessity living in the Arizona desert).
Megan B.
Chula Vista, CA
Hated facial sunscreen until I tried this one! Not the most lightweight sunscreen out there but for the SPF and olive polyphenols, I got it anyway (as long as you really rub it in, it sinks into your skin all the way). Not oily, no flashback, and great to combat redness so you can go makeupless! I add my foundation to the sunscreen and work it in like normal and it gives me a great tint for the summer.
Allaine Kiel B.
Queens Vlg, NY
I am inlove with this sunscreen! I was looking for a sunscreen that will help with my acne and redness then voila! I found this at sephora. This is very soothing for my skin that was irritated at the time and needs some loving. We all know that sunscreen should be worn on a daily basis and I recommend this one. I use it daily!
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA
So I like this stuff a lot, because it’s very light and it smells nice. Unfortunately (or fortunately??) I don’t sunburn very easily, sunscreen or not. For that reason alone I can’t honestly say whether or not it proves to be particularly effective. Either way, I think it’s something nice to have in my purse for the summer.
Paula N.
Loooove supergoop! It’s the right price for quality. My skin is sensitive and during summer months I spent A LOt of time in the sun! I haven’t had any skin irritations and I’ve been sunburn free!! I pack this for my husband when he golfs and he too loves it. I use this for face and their oil for my body!
Marianne R.
concord
I struggle with finding a sheer sunscreen to wear under makeup.. or even alone.. that does not leave a white cast or pills. Over the past 15 years i have been on a quest.

This mineral sunscreen is smooth yet still has a faint white cast and some pilling. Overall- solid effort and performance.
Masking F.
Super Goop is an incredible brand of sunscreen! A female owned company that is Cruelty-Free! I like that their sunscreens don’t leave a white cast. Minus one star because some of the Asian sunscreens have better sun protection with the higher SPFs and ++.
Tabatha D.
Jonesboro , AR
This is the best face sunscreen! I wear sunscreen every day and have been on a quest to find one that: is unscented, doesn't smell heavily of sunscreen, won't make me oily, won't dry me out, won't irritate my skin, isn't too expensive, and of course, works as a sun protectant. This stuff is amazing!
rebecca M.
My skin hates chemical sunscreens so this one is a staple in my purse everyday as I wack in on my face on the way down the street toward the subway in the morning. It’s important to use a high sunscreen if you use a lot of retinoids so I highly recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Bushra F.
Desplaines
Really worth each penny.it readily absorbs into the skin not so oily unlike other.inthink sunscreen is a product worth invested on and a little goes a long way don't put too much.it is my go to product.must give a try
Guadalupe G.
Staff
Is this going to protect me while at the beach or is it more of a casual everyday sun protector ?