Supergoop! Shimmer Shade SPF 30

by Supergoop!

A cream eyeshadow with SPF 30 to keep them pretty and protected. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark Spots Formulation: Cream Highlighted Ingredients: - Flower Essences: A blend of rose, roman chamomile, jasmine, and sunflower extracts provides antioxidant protection and soothes the delicate eye area. - Zinc Oxide 20 % and Octisalate 5%: Provide sunscreen protection. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Your eyes are two of the most sun-sensitive spots on your body and one of the first places to show signs of aging. This long-wearing formula (in three shimmery shades to choose from) will keep them protected, while also brightening the eye area immediately and over time.

Does it crease/come off if your eyelids get a little oily during the day??
Can someone do a eye swatch on these so I can see how the colours r Supergoop! Shimmer Shade SPF 30 ?
Do you use your fingertips or a makeup brush to apply?
Start your review of Supergoop! Shimmer Shade SPF 30!
Review for: First Light
This is a great, simple eyeshadow with SPF benefits. I wear this either as a base or by itself when I’m running errands, going to lunch etc. It’s a neutral color with a nice shimmer. I apply with my finger. Only reason i’m giving it 4 instead of 5 is that it moves around some and it’s almost like there’s “fallout” (confusing since it’s pastey) to the outer corners and below my eyes. Easy fix, though!
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
Review for: Golden Hour, Sunset
YES. Bought these pots because I am a big fan of easy to use eyeshadows, but these are definitely the stars of my collection. Unlike the RMS eye pots, these have SPF and more importantly in my opinion, DO NOT CREASE as easily!!
Columbus, OH
Review for: First Light, Sunset
I have 2 shades now, i am super into the cream shadows. I was debating between RMS and supergoop. This had better reviews. I love how hydrating and blendable it is. Very buttery and easy to apply with my finger
Jackson, NJ
Supergoop! Shimmer Shade SPF 30 uploaded by Brianne W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Golden Hour
This is the perfect universal shimmery summery shade. I love makeup that feels like I have nothing on and this does the trick! It’s a no-makeup makeup go-to and on top of everything else, it has SPF 30! Will definitely be repurchasing!
Palo Alto, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: First Light
Yikes this is sparkly! I expected it to be more of a matte base but it makes me feel like I’m 16 again throwing on some sparkle for the first time. Though I love the SPF, I don’t recommend this.
Carteret, NJ
Review for: Sunset
Gives a great smokey eye that is beach appropriate! I love how this has SPF in it. The shade stays on for the most part but does fade a little & creases a bit after a few hours. If you're interested, I recently uploaded a wear test video using this product on my YouTube channel (@FortuneFinds) called 'Clean Beauty Summer Staples' - I hope this helps! :)
sacramento, CA
Purchased at: bluemercury
Review for: Golden Hour
I’ve been seeing this online for months and I’ve been thinking about ordering it until I found it at Blue Mercury. It’s $24, so it’s a little expensive but worth the price! The eyeshadow is really pretty and shimmery. I really love that it’s a sunscreen too, because we really tend to leave out our eyelids when applying!
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased the golden hour shade. I wanted a cream base for my eyeshadow that was shimmery and this product had just released I love supergoop sunscreen and I've definitely gotten sunburnt on my eyelids before so I had to try. I purchased golden hour as I wanted a shade I could wear naturally as a single color but also use under shadow if I wanted to add more color. Golden hour is more of a white gold than I expected and does lighten my eyelids significantly (NC35-40) so it's a little difficult to wear a full swipe alone. I tend to tap it onto my lids, but I dont think that helps protect my lids much. The golden shimmer is beautiful though and I've even tapped it onto the high points of my face for a bit of highlight as well!
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Sunset
Our eyelids are truly a neglected space when it comes to SPF and I'm so glad that Supergoop! came out with something to take care of that, while still looking beautiful! I got the shade Sunset, and on my light-medium skintone, it's not too dark at all and blends out nicely. It has some shimmer particles in it, but not too overwhelming at all, and as someone who doesn't enjoy too much shimmer on my eyes, I actually think this is a wearable everyday shade! I have just this product over my eyelids today with a bit of mascara and absolutely love this look. It has a way of bringing out brown eyes.
Supergoop! Shimmer Shade SPF 30 uploaded by Danielle T.
Review for: Sunset
This is such an incredible product—I had no idea how sensitive my eyelids are to the sun. When Supergoop gifted me these shimmershades I was blown away. The pigmentation is on another level, you just need a finger to apply it, and it lasts. all. day. I’ve worn them by themselves or layered underneath additional shadows and every time I’m amazed. Supergoop never fails to amaze me 🙌🏾.