Supergoop! Save Face SPF 35+ A.m. Moisturizer, 3-Ounce uploaded by Monica N.

BY SUPERGOOP!

The essential first step in a complete morning skincare regimen, Save Face A.M. is a two-in-one sunscreen-moisturizer that protects against sun and environmental damage in a shine-free, weightless lotion. Skin Types: Ideal for all skin types, 4 months of age and up. Key Benefits: Blends beautifully into the skin without leaving a shiny or a white, chalky finish Airless finger pump preserves the strength of the active ingredients while allowing every last drop to be dispensed from the see more...

• Does this cause breakouts?2 Answers
  • Does this leave an obvious white cast on the face after applied?1 Answers
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I originally received this in my birchbox one month...I was hesitant to use it because I have such sensitive skin that an SPF really tends to irritate it. But I gave in, used it and now I use it almost every day!

This little 3 oz bottle is expensive for an AM moisturizer...however, I'd rather spend more money on my skincare than on makeup (as that's where good skin really comes from...duh!). So now I use Supergoop! anytime I know I'm going to be in the sun all day, or wearing a light washing of makeup.

I find that this doesn't make my makeup look bad or anything, but it can feel a little heavy under makeup, so I usually pair it with a tinted moisturizer or even a BB or CC cream and go about my day.

#inlove!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Durham, NC
This by far is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used. I typically dislike the feeling and the smell of sunscreen on my face. I start to feel sticky and have the feeling of a thick liquid all of my face. This sunscreen feels just like I'm applying a moisturizer onto my face. Even though it is a little more pricey than typical drugstore sunscreens, I would highly recommend to those who do not like the feeling of sunscreen.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Nacogdoches, TX
The first time I came in contact with this beauty was when recieving it in a BirchBox sometime last year. My friends said she read about it on Gwyneth Paltrow's blog, Goop, which gave it a rave review. So, i decided to give it a go. I was hesitant, for I have sensitive skin that already hates sunscreen, but I was pleasantly surprised! It was super lightweight and worked really well, leading me to re-purchase it!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have naturally oily skin and suffer from cystic acne. I struggle to find products that don't make my skin feel worse. This product didn't really work with my skin. I broke out sadly. It may work great for someone else, but I don't feel like it was worth it for me. Luckily, I got to try it in a sample size, so I didn't have to spend the time or money to only return it.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Caldwell , ID
I received this product in a beauty box. I kept it in my diaper bag, and used it often while out at the park with my kids. I'm not good at remembering to keep sunscreen for myself on hand, and this product was just perfect for me. It wasn't super thick, or slimy feeling. It let my ski feeling soft, with minimal scent.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Good size to have on hand in your bag.
I received a sample from Birchbox and I keep this in my bag. It's not too great and the scent is mild compared to most. It's a little pricey for a facial SPF but I like my little sample. I probably won't re-purchase especially since I have enough samples to last forever.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I received a sample of this while shopping at my local sephora. When I ran out of my usual spf moisturizer I decided to give this one a go. It works well. A great consistency & protects my very fair skin from the sun. The only thing that could be better, is the scent. Which isn't horrible, just not great.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Milford, MI
Love love love this stuff! You will not find a better line of sunscreen than Super goop! I used the oil on my 2 yr old at the beginning of the day and it protected him all day long! This product is very effective and I will continue to buy this product since I haven't found another that works so well
Emily N.
Emily N.
This sunscreen is great, it doesn't break me out which is great because I have very oily acne prone skin. I noticed that after a couple of hours, my T zone does get a bit oily however it's nothing incredibly bad. I wish it had a higher SPF and didn't cost too much, but I would buy again.
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
I got this in my ipsy or birchbox. I liked it okay. I probably wouldn't purchase because it is pricey. There are other products out there that are not so bad. It is very gentle on the skin and I did not break out after using it so that was good. If the price was better I would purchase.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Does this cause breakouts?
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this leave an obvious white cast on the face after applied?