BY SUPERGOOP!

A three-piece antiaging set that protects, hydrates, and smooths skin. City Sunscreen Serum simultaneously protects skin from daily UVA and UVB sun exposure, provides 24 hours of continuous moisture, and supports the natural repair of existing UV damage to even further combat premature aging. Patent-pending Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream reduces the appearance of undereye puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles, while immediately soothing and cooling the skin around your eyes with the help of a cool tip applicator. The broad-spectrum UV protection guards the vulnerable, sensitive eye area from damaging rays. CC Cream Daily Correct covers imperfections, protects from photoaging, and provides clarity to the complexion in an easy one step. It features SPF 40 to protect from harmful rays and is infused with essential fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6 to neutralize discolorations and blotchiness, and minimize redness. Blended with light-diffusing mica, it instantly softens the look of lines, wrinkles, and pores leaving behind a fresh and flawless face. This set contains:- 0.67 oz City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream SPF 37 - 2 x 0.10 oz CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen in Fair to Light and Light to Medium It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are formulated without synthetic fragrances and oxybenzone. They are clinically tested, non-allergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free. Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream has been ophthalmologist-tested and approved for contact lens wearers. Research results: In a 4-week study on Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream: - 100% felt the skin around their eyes was more moisturized - 87% felt their eyes looked brighter and more well rested - 75% saw an improvement in skin elasticity and firmness In a 4-week clinical study on City Sunscreen Serum: - 88% measured a significant increase in long-term skin hydration - 96% said "my skin looks healthier see more...

Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
Amazing kit that I can use on my nanny kids. SPF is a must and you can always have more. The prices are right for what you need. I buy this for myself and my nanny family. It's a perfect item and it smells like a spa!
jayne B.
Loved this product! I use it every day and it is gentle and great on my skin and not harsh at all. it met my expectations and was relatively to very effective. i would recommend to others for sure and
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I got this from Sephora. I received a sample from Sephora and I actually really liked it so went out and got the set! The pricing isn't bad. I do like the packaging. The writing on the package is cute and the procuct works good. I use sunscreen on the daily so this is something I always bring with me even when I'm traveling. This is lightweight and doesn't make me break out!
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the sunscreen all much! It doesn't leave a white cast, and it doesn't leave you feeling oily! I have never been disappointed by this sunscreen, I use it every day!
Brienne E.
Clearwater, FL
Love all supergoop products! Fave feels smooth and protected! I highly recommend this product! It can be a bit pricey but worth the extra buck!!
James G.
Dearing
I love this product and i would tell everyone out there to use it ive used it a while and its great and is a great price and value 10/10 stars
Erica M.
Baltimore
It's pretty expensive, but it smells nice and goes nicely under makeup.  Overall, I was satisfied. I would purchase again.
Holly K.
Moore, OK
Get this kit!! Supergoop is amazing when it comes to creating great spf!! As long as I reapply I never get burned!
Jassica M.
Hartford, CT
I got this set as a gift and I always feel like I'm pampering myself when I use it! I love it!