BeautyFaceFace MakeupSupergoop!
(Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 015 oz/ 425 g

by Supergoop!

A 100 percent mineral, non-nano setting powder to set makeup, mattify shine, and help you easily reapply your SPF throughout the day. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores and Oiliness Highlighted Ingredients:- 100% Mineral Zinc Oxide: Delivers broad-spectrum UV protection. - Ceramides and Olive Glycerides: Help seal in moisture. - Coated Silica: Diffuses light and helps to diminish the visible appearance of pores. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and is reef safe.

Does the translucent make your face white? Can’t tell if it’s truly clear or best to just get the light color.
Anyone else have trouble getting the product to the top? Need tips on application please!!
Start your review of Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g!
Jen L.
Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g uploaded by Jen L.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Very lovely product . Easy application over make up . The easiest to reapply every two hours especially if you are wearing a full face of make up . Instead of spreading white sunscreen all over , you can just use this . However , it may cause skin to dry .
Leslie C.
Newmarket, ON
Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g uploaded by Leslie C.
This product did I good job protecting my from sunburn. It doesn’t dispense evenly at all and I ended up blending it in with another brush. You a light hand when trying to get it out! It did leave my skin looking mat and flawless! I got a lot of compliments on how I looked with this on.[product:supergoop!-resetting-100%-mineral-powder-spf-35-pa-translucent-015-oz/-425-g]
Becky B.
Chicago
Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g uploaded by Becky B.
This is an awesome touch up product during the day while either wearing makeup or a more shiny spf. I used this over my Kinship sunscreen and it mattified me immediately! I’m not the biggest fan of the packaging and it’s kind of messy but it’s handy!
Harper K.
Minneapolis
Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g uploaded by Harper K.
These zinc sunscreen reapplication brushes are amazing, and this is the most functional one I found. After the avobenzone in your chemical sunscreen has broken down, the zinc in this powder sunscreen will re-protect you from UVA rays. you have to apply the powder for around 60 seconds to get enough UV protection, but even after that you can’t tell you have powder on. It is very sheer and the particles must be very small. I particularly like using powders for sunscreen reapplication throughout the day because it will matte any oil or excessive shine from gel or cream sunscreens that I applied in the morning. I assume this would work on darker skin tones because it’s completely invisible and not tinted. if I couldn’t see the puffs of powder coming out of the brush a wouldn’t be convinced that any was coming out in the first place, that’s how sheer it is. Love.
Anna W.
Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g uploaded by Anna W.
Ever since using this product I have noticed getting less sun freckles and have not gotten sunburned. I have always wanted a solution for reapplying sunscreen when I have makeup on, and this is it! It’s compact and easy to bring with me everywhere, I’m OBSESSED!!!
TrendsTopia Z.
Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g uploaded by TrendsTopia Z.
Really nice powder. I use it to reapply sunscreen over makeup and it always looks great. Not cakey and very transparent. The brush itself is soft and the component to open and close works well. Powder comes out of the brush easily.
Valerie  B.
Tempe, AZ
Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g uploaded by Valerie  B.
This little product is such a handy one to have on hand. Everything is contained so its perfect for keeping in your bag to touch up your spf throughout the day. I also use it on days where I won’t leave the house but will still be in indirect sunlight. Its easy to use and I love that its refillable.
Ashmita  T.
Euless, TX
Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g uploaded by Ashmita  T.
This is the best way to apply sunscreen over makeup. It is so easy to dust over makeup. It also soaks up the shine and give matte finish to the skin.
Brianna B.
San Mateo, CA
This product is great for reapplying SPF in the middle of the day. I purchased this product for when I'm wearing makeup and want to reapply sunscreen without messing up my lewk. I love this stuff. No problems with application/packaging. Brush is a little stiffer and not as soft as I'd hope for but perhaps this is so enough product can be applied where needed without puffing elsewhere. I did find it to be a bit drying for my face in the winter but my skin is sensitive/dry to begin with so powder is not always my friend.
Nina R.
Carmel, NY
Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 PA+++ Translucent 0.15 oz/ 4.25 g uploaded by Nina R.
This is initially what I have been looking for. A translucent powder that has an SPF in it. I often put on my makeup While forgetting my SPF. So having a setting powder to go over my makeup is perfect.