Supergoop!
Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 55 oz

Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz.

by Supergoop!

WHAT IT ISbrA lotion that provides super broad spectrum protection for face and body.brbrWHAT ITS FORbrPerfect for all skin tones.brbrWHAT IT DOESbrEnriched with sunflower rosemary and rice antioxidants the formula protects against UV damage defending the skin from photoaging and dehydration. Ideal for a day of play this feel-good water- and perspiration-resistant lotion is moisturizing lightweight and fast absorbing.brbrFREE OF...br- Synthetic fragrancebr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlyulli5.5 oz./liliWeb ID 3704391/li/ul

Does this make you glowy, or is it only the glow screen one?
Does this make you glowy, or is it only the glowscreen one?
Does this sting your eyes? I seem to have issues with sunscreens stinging my eyes not immediately but hours later despite avoiding the eye area when applying.
Start your review of Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz.!
Junia G.
Toronto, ON
Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz. uploaded by Junia G.
Super easy to apply, no white cast left behind and is a cream so looks like hydrates while protect. I use alone or under makeup and is not sticky at all so is q big plus for me for sure. I’ve been discovering superfood products and have no bad thing to say.
Georgia P.
Toronto
Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz. uploaded by Georgia P.
This isn't the worst sunscreen I've ever tried, but it's also not the best. 1. It's VERY hydrating and dewy, bordering on greasy. I started using the sunscreen in place of my morning moisturizer because it feels like a heavy lotion. If you have dry skin, you'll likely enjoy this product a lot. It keeps your skin looking very dewy. 2. Even after a heavy application of powder, I stay very dewy. There is something about this product that refuses to set and doesn't allow your face to be mattified at all when you have it on. I apply my MAC studio fix powder over this, and it's still dewy. No powder I've tried truly reduces the shine. 3. It has a light sunscreen/herbal scent. The fragrance is light, but it smells pretty pleasant. It reminds me of the scent of the Juice Beauty sport sunscreen. 4. I like the thickness. It's a moderate thickness that allows you to work the product into your skin really easily. The sunscreen is white tinted- but it doesn't leave a strong white cast at least on light-medium skin tones. I find once you rub it in the white cast is gone. 5. It doesn't play well with any cream products/concealers. I tried several concealers- they oxidize and separate immediately. I tried my liquid blush from rare beauty- it pilled off immediately. If your usual makeup routine mainly consists of powder products- this will be compatible. But if you wear concealer/foundation- it's unlikely to apply well on top of this if you actually use enough sunscreen! 6. Good for sensitive skin! It didn't cause breakouts or any change to my skin at all, so that's always a win with any new product. Overall, I'd recommend this product only for people with dry skin who wear minimal complexion makeup and like dewy skin.
Zaineb A.
Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz. uploaded by Zaineb A.
love this sunscreen! by far my favourite sunscreen, definitely worth the price. leave you with a stunning natural glow. does not leave any residue.
Kaelan H.
Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz. uploaded by Kaelan H.
I would give this product a five star rating because it doesn’t sting my eyes but the PRICE is really over priced and expensive and I got it from Sephora and honestly it lasted me around one month of full usage and I don’t think it is worth the money but it does the job right and it doesn’t sting or irritate my skin.
Ravleen K.
Surrey , BC
Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz. uploaded by Ravleen K.
I wanted to try this brand for so long . It is spf50 and I used small amount n it covered my entire face without leaving any white cast. Always apply sunscreen 15 minutes before leaving the house .
Alifa I.
Calgary, AB
Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz. uploaded by Alifa I.
This is great SPF! Even though it may look 'white cast-y', it doesn't leave a white cast after I applied it. Not greasy and relatively cheaper than other Supergoop SPF products. It does have a subtle 'sunscreen' smell to it but its quick to disappear. I'm still looking for that perfect sunscreen but until then, this will be my go to 😊🌞 Supergoop!
Rebecca V.
Stouffville, ON
Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz. uploaded by Rebecca V.
LOVE THIS STUFF. It’s an everyday wear, does not leave a white cast on your face and smells great, a very light scent. It’s not greasy or oily and spreads nicely into your skin. Feels very light and is not thick!
mohsina S.
I have super oily skin and I got the impression this would be good because it's meant to withstand working out. Unfortunately my skin out oiled it. It felt almost like water within an hour. The good thing about it is it's truly colorless, it didn't give me a white caste. Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz.
Stephanie C.
Mississauga, ON
Supergoop Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract 5.5 oz. uploaded by Stephanie C.
I really like this sunscreen! It is meant to be worn on more active, outdoor days and is water and sweat resistant. It will definitely be a staple in my routine during the summer. It is easy to blend out and absorbs quickly into the skin. I also like that it gives my dry skin a healthy looking glow without being too greasy.
Ralina S.
Surrey
My go to everyday sunscreen. I apply 2 finger lengths to my face In the morning and reapply one finger length after 3 hours (do 2 hours if you’re in the sun, driving or near windows a lot). My skin types is on the drier side and I am able to tolerate this slightly heavier sunscreen, whereas my sister who is on the oilier side disliked how it felt on her skin. The only con w/ this product is how little you get. Sunscreen needs to be applied generously in order to provide protection. I use my Vichy one on my neck and body because it comes in a larger bottle, and the $29 tube is quite expensive (for me) to replace monthly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kanny K.