Supergoop!
Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 30 with Vitamin C 6 oz

Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 30 with Vitamin C 6 oz.

by Supergoop!

WHAT IT ISbrA non-aerosol water-resistant spray that provides a continuous mist of broad spectrum UVA protection for wet or dry skin. Its the easiest most refreshing way to apply and reapply your SPF during a full day of fun in the sun.brbrFREE OF...br- Synthetic fragrancebr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlyulli6 oz./liliWeb ID 3704392/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 30 with Vitamin C 6 oz.!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,384 reviews
Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 30 with Vitamin C 6 oz. uploaded by Jolie D.
Review for: Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 50 with Vitamin C 6 oz.
This is Supergoop antioxidant body mist with SPF 30. Retails for $21.00 and advertised as a “healthy” sunscreen. The label is very misleading for several reasons. For one, there is barely no vitamin C in the ingredients. You can smell the strong alcohol in this as soon as you spray it. If you spray it on a cut, it will burn. This amount of alcohol can cause free radical damage. The smell is strong and horrible. Heavily fragranced with several oils that I learned can leave skin dehydrated. It does dry down quickly, has a weightless feel, and leaves you a little shiny.
Dessa P.
ASTORIA
Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 30 with Vitamin C 6 oz. uploaded by Dessa P.
Review for: Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 30 with Vitamin C 6 oz.
I love to apply this amazing antioxidant body mist, I feel my skin thanks to me because leave my face my arm and hands super hydrated. I used most the time when I go for my morning runs. The texture is amazing and isn't grease at all. I recommend for morning birds thata apply spf but need to retouching during the day.
Kim R.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 50 with Vitamin C 6 oz.
I don’t use anything else for body sunscreen. This is a forever favorite! If you’re on the fence about buying this product do it you’ll love it! I have the antioxidant spf 50 and it has zero color. I love it!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 30 with Vitamin C 6 oz. uploaded by Sarah C.
Review for: Supergoop Play Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 50 with Vitamin C 6 oz.
I wanted to love this so bad but sadly I couldn’t give 5 stars. It smells lightly of lemon & orange citrus. It is so easy to apply and reapply because it’s a clear spray. However does irritate my eyes a little and I still got quite a bit of color which I as hoping to avoid. Overall love this brand and may purchase again. It does have A slightly purchase price than most sunblocks on comparison.

Looking for your answer?