BY SUPERGOOP! #72 in Lip Stain

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A tinted lip and cheek balm with SPF 40. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…This multitasking product comes in one universal shade that blends barely-there color with skin care benefits and UV protection. The bright, energetic package features a handy mirror for flawless on-the-go application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without oxybenzone and synthetic fragrance.

Buy on bluemer...
Nour K.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really was not expecting to love this product so much. Purchased it from Anthropologie in a little Supergoop SPF Kit. This tint is so pretty I use it all the time, even when I don't plan to be out in the sun. I only use it as a lip tint, I think it would be a little sticky if used as a cheek tint. Definitely recommend!
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im a SooperGoop kinda gal... SooperGoop has never disappointed me! Ever! I love the added SPF in their cosmetics. It brings me added comfort, my skin and lips are protected from the suns harmful rays. When this cute lil compact lip balm/stain/exfoliating product came out, I had to order it asap and so glad I did. The color isnt as red in real life. Its close though. It has little pieces of exfoliant in it that exfoliates you lips, then disolves! Genious! The compact has a mirror for quick touch ups. SooperGoop Lip & Cheek Treat with SPF 40 will be handy at the beach or thrown in your bag!
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first swatched this on my finger, it was surprisingly glossy, but it actually worked out! It blended beautifully on my cheeks, and gave it a very natural, flushed look. It's one of those looks where you don't really notice it until you take it off. Super subtle. It gives a nice sheen on the lips too, like a glossy my-lips-but-better look. Overall, love it!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on a whim with my Sephora points and I really like it! Its slim so I can put it in in even my wallet even when I'm at the pool. The SPF is what sold me though I think it's really convenient to have such a high SPF in a tinted cheek and lip cream gel. I gave it 4 stars because it tastes bad and tasting it is inevitable but all in all I like the product.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful strawberry red color that really shows on the lips but doesn't completely cover them, going for the, your lips but better look. It is quite moisturizing and comfortable to wear. My gripe is with the packaging. i wish this was in a tube so I don't have to stick my finger in there. Very unhygienic and who wants to walk around with red fingers?
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim at Sephora and I'm extremely happy with it. My only qualm with it is that I wish it was in a tube instead of a pot. The color gets all over my fingers and I'm not a fan of having to rub that in every time. But for what it is it's wonderful. The color is beautiful and the sunscreen is a big perk.
Nicole L.
I got this product in a value set at Sephora and absolutely fell in love with it. I use it both on my lips and cheeks and it give me a healthy glow that looks so natural. It has SOF which is great. I have tried a similar product to this by Josie Marian and was disappointed because it was hard to blend. But this product is light weight and can be blended easily
Matlynn H.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!! At first I was like eh I'll never touch it, but honestly it gives me such a natural flush and is so easy to apply. I use it for my everyday work makeup and it lasts all day on my cheeks. I've barely made a dent in it so I know it'll last a long time. And it looks amazing ok the lips as well!
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love every product I have tried from this brand!!!! This stuff really hydrated my lips and the SPF of course is a bonus. I haven't used it on cheeks but I'm sure it works great! Supergoop! is definitely my go-to suncare/skincare brand for when I know I'll be in extreme sun.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It leaves a gorgeous stain on the lips and cheeks. It looks very bright in the pot but leaves a very pretty rosy look on the lips and cheeks. The spf in this makes it extra special. This is a very lovely unique product.
Alejandra Q.
San Antonio, TX
Is there different shades?
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
How do you wear this on your cheeks? It feels a little too greasy to be a proper blush.
Jael I.
Does this leave a good color on lips and cheeks? Is it very blendable with just fingers?