Supergoop! Perfect Day 2-in-1 Everywear Lotion SPF 50 + Mint Condition Lip Shield SPF 30

BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A bestselling SPF lotion and lip shield in one. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free face and body lotion protects from sun's rays, defending skin from photoaging and dehydration. It's lightweight, fast-absorbing, and super-moisturizing without being greasy. The softening and protecting Mint Condition Lip Shield SPF 30 is neatly hidden in the cap for easy, on-the-go use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty- and allergy-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without oxybenzone and synthetic fragrance.

Alixx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. It really protected the skin around my eyes and also my lips/mouth. I will be buying more of this once I run out. I love the price as well. I’ve been very please with these products.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Wei C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the packaging because it has sunscreen, lip protectant, and a mirror all wrapped up into one. I️ always have this in my purse and it makes it easy to reapply. I️ use the lip balm more than sunscreen but definitely nice to have both easily available.
Rachel B.
It’s a great product that is an effective moisturizer and SPF. However I️ really didn’t care for the smell of it. My skin is incredibly sensitive and had a minor breakout from the product.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. The face sunscreen is light and nongreasy. It blends in quickly and smoothly. I love that it has an attached spf lip balm, it’s so convenient to have in your purse.
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have issues finding a facial spf lotion because I am so oily. This was a decent product that didn't add to my oiliness but it did make it more difficult to put on makeup over it. I would have to put it on and wait like thirty minutes for it to dry before I could actually put anything else on over it without makeing it pill and create weird flakes. The concept of having a lip balm on the lid was great but the actual lip product itself was weak - just your run of the mill minty balm that made my lips feel and look more chapped after use.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't give a long term review on this product because I received a small sample in a subscription box. What I can tell you is that it went on almost like a primer & I felt like I could use it underneath my foundation without messing up my makeup. It didn't leave an unpleasant scent either which is nice! It also didn't feel heavy or greasy or cause my pores to clog resulting in breakouts. I don't purchase sunscreen very often, but if I were in the market for some I would definitely purchase Supergoop!
Julia C.
Denver
I love this product and keep recommending it to all my friends. First of all, how great is it that you get a little surprise lip balm (that is also pretty amazing) with you sunscreen? Living in Colorado I need sunscreen all day everyday and Supergoop is my absolute favorite - it`s great and light texture to be under make up and if you like to practice sports it doesn't drip all crazy like a lot of the other ones. Also, it's size won't take too much space in your bag. A+.
Nadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion was ok. I found it to be a thicker consistency than I wanted and was definitely concerned about it clogging my pores and potentially breaking me out during the summer. I absolutely love the high SPF, but I really wasn't thrilled with this as a moisturizer and it's really expensive to only be a high SPF moisturizer in my opinion.
Sharon B.
Newburgh, NY
Is this product sticky on the lips?
yudelka b.
! Que contiene este protector solar?
Emilee H.
Sackets Harbor, NY
How does this product feel on the skin? I've found that some 2-in-1 lotion and spfs are cakey
Javiera V.
Río Bueno
How many applications came in one lipstick? Because I used mine like 6 times but then it was just empty. Maybe I used a lot. Another thing is that how many time have before expire?