Supergoop! Perfect Day 2-in-1 Everywear Lotion SPF 50 + Mint Condition Lip Shield SPF 30

BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A bestselling SPF lotion and lip shield in one. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This oil-free face and body lotion protects from sun's rays, defending skin from photoaging and dehydration. It's lightweight, fast-absorbing, and super-moisturizing without being greasy. The softening and protecting Mint Condition Lip Shield SPF 30 is neatly hidden in the cap for easy, on-the-go use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty- and allergy-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without oxybenzone and synthetic fragrance.

• "It's a great inexpensive sunscreen that's easy to take on the go. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face, and absorbs quickly. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin and gave me an added boost of moisture. " in 5 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing with no greasy residue, I love that it also contains spf. I live in southern TN and wear this every day in the summer to protect my skin. It's a nice change from the usual sun tan lotions, which I think are generally too heavily scented. This has a nice clean, barely there scent of buckthorn, which to me, has a light camomile type scent that is quite pleasant. I just wish it wasn't so expensive." in 5 reviews
Angeline R.
Mahwah, NJ
This is an awesome 2-in-1 product thatnis perfect to toss in your beach bag. The sunscreen is super effective and not greasy at all. The lip balm feels and tastes good and its great that it’s right on the top of the sunscreen because you can’t lose it. Lips are often forgotten when it comes to protecting your skin with sunscreen and this ensures it won’t happen anymore.
jackie_legsss S.
Louisville, KY
I love all of Supergoops products!! Sunscreen is very important to any skin and this company has created a very wide range of products that you can use everyday from makeup products to regular sunscreen! Very easy to apply and doesn’t have that nasty sunscreen odor that other products have!
Annamarie F.
Jamestown
Wonderful but if you're going to wear it you need to wear a powder as the oil does not seep into your skin.  Its gentle but effective I use it on the daily to protect my fair skin.  This sunscreen oil is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone especially with fair skin
Stashia J.
Knoxville, TN
It’s not a heavy or super cakey feeling sunscreen, which is huge for me. I can’t stand for my skin to feel “clogged” and this sunscreen leaves me forgetting that I’ve even put it on.
In addition to the above, I love the mint in this and that I can use this from head to toe.
Definitely recommend.
Arianne Y.
I love this sunscreen so much. The sunscreen absorbs really well into skin and doesn’t leave a white cast. Also, the sunscreen lip balm is really excellent. It’s so convenient to have these two products in one. I’ll never forget to put SPF on my lips again!
Ashton D.
Love this duo! The lip balm makes my lips feel so soft and the soft lotion smells so good. It does leave you a little shiney afterwards, but I usually wear makeup so it doesn’t bother me. It is very hydrating and doesn’t have that super white cast that most spfs do.
Stella M.
San Jose, CA
I love this product. Having the spf lip balm attached to the bottle means never having to dig through my beach bag to reapply. And as someone who has gotten severely sunburnt blistering lips before, reappoint lip protection with spf is a necessity.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I bought this because the Kardashian’s use it, it’s amazing and so convenient to carry in your bag because it has a nice mirror attached and great chapstick and the formula is really nice and not too greasy the scent is more minty than sunscreen-y
Carrie A.
I love their products, they are not heavy and don’t get greasy. They protect your skin from not only the sun but the environment as well. Plus they don’t give you all the bad stuff!!! Definitely buying this brand for my house hold more
Olivia R.
New York, New York
I love this sunscreen! Smells good and the lip shield is so convenient and smells like minty banana lip balm. It leaves your skin looking dewy and not oily, but the white cast is kind of annoying so you have to set aside a couple minutes to blend.
Sharon B.
Newburgh, NY
Is this product sticky on the lips?
yudelka b.
! Que contiene este protector solar?
Javiera V.
Río Bueno
How many applications came in one lipstick? Because I used mine like 6 times but then it was just empty. Maybe I used a lot. Another thing is that how many time have before expire?
Emilee H.
Sackets Harbor, NY
How does this product feel on the skin? I've found that some 2-in-1 lotion and spfs are cakey