Supergoop! MintFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm

by Supergoop!

Fusion Lip Balms provide a unique, high SPF 30 lip balm solution to protect against broad-spectrum UV rays in a super-antioxidant and regenerative formulation. Formulated to soothe, protect & hydrate. Cooling Spearmint Leaf Oil boosts energy and freshens breath while menthol cools and soothes stressed-out lips. MintFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm.

where do I purchase this?
Is this a good product?
I have tried other lip balm that were mint infused or just mint and I found them to be so minty they make my lips tingle. Does this product tend to give that tingly feel as well?
Start your review of Supergoop! MintFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
“...be out in the sun for a short amount of time. Well, I say short because SPF 30 to me is like almost not wearing sunscreen at all.” in reviews
“Love this product! Lightweight and moisturizing. I love how it's versatile and everyone in my home can use it. From my daughter to my husband. :)” in reviews
“I purchased this product a couple weeks ago and I'm in love. I love the minty feeling it leaves. I have terribly dry lips and I'm always looking for good things to try and help. I'm interested in the other flavor of this lip balm. ” in reviews
“This time they sent me Supergoop Mintfusion lip balm and this is now my go to lip balm.” in reviews
I really like this lip balm a lot. I initially selected it because it has sunscreen in it, but kept using it because it really does work great. I will say that after a couple of months, it starts to get a funny smell to it, almost as if the ingredients have gone bad. Still, the price point is not bad so I likely will continue to use!
Naperville, IL
I like the texture of this and that is has spf30 in it. It non sticky and smells nice. Unfortunately after a minute or two of year you do get a little chemical taste from the sunscreen in it but overall not horrible
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip balm. I have very dry lips and this leaves my lips hydrated plus the protection of the spf. This balm is not sticky at all, is soo smooth. Perfect texture. This one is definitely a winner. I highly recommend this lip balm.
Navarre, FL
Supergoop! MintFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm uploaded by Cornelia L S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m loving this minty fresh lip balm, it’s not sticky and stays on without having to reapply every 5 minutes. On the double plus side that it provides plenty sunscreen and leaves my lips feeling truly moisturized.
Belmont, NC
The supergoop lip screen did a excellent job this year in the Bahamas. It stayed on and I did have to reapply as often. I like that's it a high spf also. Definitely a keeper.
Smyrna
If you want dermatologist-endorsed, deep repair and moisture and UV protection in a balm, this is 100% your best bet. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is because the flavor isn't great.
Laredo, TX
This is one of my all time favorite lip balms for summer! It is so soothing to my seemingly always dry lips. Also it is SPF 30 which is HUGE for me, as I have become an avid sunscreen wearer. After reading an article about sun damage to the lips, I now pay particular attention to protecting them from the suns harmful rays. When unprotected lips are exposed to too much sun, collagen can change, causing lips to wrinkle and fine lines to form around the mouth. Wrinkling and premature aging are not the only damage the sun can cause. Prolonged, unprotected exposure to the sun can result in the development of actinic cheilitis, a precancerous condition that causes persistent dryness and cracking of the lips and will frequently exhibit other effects of sun-damaged skin, such as precancerous lesions on the skin and extensive wrinkling. I love that Supergoop! Fusion Lip Balm protects my lips from these problems, feels amazing on (not goopy), and smells/tastes good as well. Do your lips a favor and try it out!
Safety Harbor, FL
Supergoop SPF 30 Lip Balm is always in my beach bag. Living in Southern Florida, I go to the beach all the time. This lip product is thin, not gritty, stays on for hours, and really works to keep my lips safe from the sun's rays. Whenever I start to run low, I always run out and replace it so that I never have to be without it. I highly recommend this lip product.
Winthrop, MA
I really enjoyed this, maybe a bit too sticky & shiny, but it was nice. I have only tried a sample size, which only included a few uses, so I'm not sure of the price, but if it's anything like the rest of the line, it's overpriced. I'm not sure it's something I would purchase on my own, there are other products I prefer.
Madison
Sunburnt lips are the WORST! I always carry this product with me in my bag when I know I'll be spending time in the sun and it has saved me from the terrible pain that is burnt lips. Very affordable and a higher SPF than many other similar lip balms I've tried.