Supergoop! MintFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm

by Supergoop!

Fusion Lip Balms provide a unique, high SPF 30 lip balm solution to protect against broad-spectrum UV rays in a super-antioxidant and regenerative formulation. Formulated to soothe, protect & hydrate. Cooling Spearmint Leaf Oil boosts energy and freshens breath while menthol cools and soothes stressed-out lips. MintFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm.

where do I purchase this?
Is this a good product?
I have tried other lip balm that were mint infused or just mint and I found them to be so minty they make my lips tingle. Does this product tend to give that tingly feel as well?
Start your review of Supergoop! MintFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
“...be out in the sun for a short amount of time. Well, I say short because SPF 30 to me is like almost not wearing sunscreen at all.” in reviews
“Love this product! Lightweight and moisturizing. I love how it's versatile and everyone in my home can use it. From my daughter to my husband. :)” in reviews
“I purchased this product a couple weeks ago and I'm in love. I love the minty feeling it leaves. I have terribly dry lips and I'm always looking for good things to try and help. I'm interested in the other flavor of this lip balm. ” in reviews
“This time they sent me Supergoop Mintfusion lip balm and this is now my go to lip balm.” in reviews
Doral, FL
I generally ignore my lips when putting on sunscreen, so this is a good way to protect that ignored area. Also, is very hydrating and leaves your lips soft and you can apply a lip color over it, just remember the texture may change... I've been using this since I tried for the first time!
VA Beach, VA
This stuff feels so good on lips it is unreal. Leaves them soft and smooth in the winter. I love how it does not "taste" weird. It is a little more pricey then I would like though. But I would recommend this product to others.
Leesburg, VA
The best lip balm ever! Good taste, the mint is really fresh for the summer days. The most important is the good protection, the sun is burning! The price is not to bad and package very pretty. I really recommend it!
Saint Louis, MO
I can't say that I love this lip balm. I love the Supergroup brand, so I was disappointed after using this product. I just didn't find it effective and felt the need to reapply more often than other lip balm brands.
Woodland Hls, CA
A favorite for those summer days! I always forget to protect my lips and this product makes it easy and really does its job. I even notice it helps with wind and sun burn around my lips as well. I'll buy this again!
Victorville, CA
Just received this in one of my monthly boxes and l absolutely in love with it, use it in the morning while I'm putting on my makeup and it moisturizers so great my lips are ready for any liquid lipstick I apply. 👍🏻😊
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this lip balm! It stays on long enough to prevent my lips from getting sunburnt and does a good job moisturizing my lips. I got this as a sample in a subscription box and would definitely purchase a full size.
Arlington, TN
I contacted the company to send me some samples of what they had in stock and like ALWAYS they came through for me and were super nice about it all. This time they sent me Supergoop Mintfusion lip balm and this is now my go to lip balm. It is amazing. It stays on all day for me and protects your lips from damaging UV rays. I would recommend to anyone.
Union, NJ
It's hard to find a good lip balm with SPF in it. It's minty. Goes on well. Not sticky at all. The mint flavor is light and nice. Not overwhelming. Might buy again. Just very expensive for what you're getting.
I wish I could give this product ten stars. I LOVE it. It was so gentle on my lips yet so effective in helping these chapped lips get smooth. I had heard amazing things about this and it definitely met my expectations.