BY SUPERGOOP!

Fusion Lip Balms provide a unique, high SPF 30 lip balm solution to protect against broad-spectrum UV rays in a super-antioxidant and regenerative formulation. Formulated to soothe, protect & hydrate. Cooling Spearmint Leaf Oil boosts energy and freshens breath while menthol cools and soothes stressed-out lips. MintFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm. see more...

• I have tried other lip balm that were mint infused or just mint a...2 Answers
  • Is this going to keep my lips hydrated once it's already worn off?3 Answers
  • Is this a good product? 1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...
  • "This sunscreen was very lightweight! I was surprised since I normally don’t see many like that. The fragrance was very light and not overpowering. The application was smooth; I put it on my face, neck and arms. I’m very excited to use this sunscreen again (really, how many people say this…) I’d recommend this sunscreen as a light one to wear on your face under your makeup if you’re going to be out in the sun for a short amount of time. Well, I say short because SPF 30 to me is like almost not wearing sunscreen at all." in 43 reviews
  • "Love this product! Lightweight and moisturizing. I love how it's versatile and everyone in my home can use it. From my daughter to my husband. :)" in 19 reviews
  • "I purchased this product a couple weeks ago and I'm in love. I love the minty feeling it leaves. I have terribly dry lips and I'm always looking for good things to try and help. I'm interested in the other flavor of this lip balm. " in 10 reviews
  • "This time they sent me Supergoop Mintfusion lip balm and this is now my go to lip balm." in 2 reviews
aubrey g.
Troy, AL
Perfect product to carry in your beach bag or purse during the summer. I used this product last summer and I truly felt the difference when I put it on. It has an SPF and a wonderful minty freshness. It is a little pricey for the tube, but I do think it is worth it.
Katherine C.
New Haven, CT
Let me start by saying that I go on my boat during the summer at least twice a week.  This is the first summer in a long time I spent this much time in the sun over the summer ( I live in new england).  This stuff is great.  It's hydrating and it feels great on your lips! I kept burning my lips and forgetting to get some stuff to put on them.  I got this product in a beauty box and its amazing.
Wei C.
I’m in the sun for hours at a time and my lips burn easily. This is my go to lip protection and it is fantastic. Smooth application and it’s not sticky. I keep one in my purse and one in my racket bag. I like the açaí one a little more than the mint.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
The supergoop lip screen did a excellent job this year in the Bahamas. It stayed on and I did have to reapply as often. I like that's it a high spf also. Definitely a keeper.
Kaysey B.
Laredo, TX
This is one of my all time favorite lip balms for summer! It is so soothing to my seemingly always dry lips. Also it is SPF 30 which is HUGE for me, as I have become an avid sunscreen wearer. After reading an article about sun damage to the lips, I now pay particular attention to protecting them from the suns harmful rays. When unprotected lips are exposed to too much sun, collagen can change, causing lips to wrinkle and fine lines to form around the mouth. Wrinkling and premature aging are not the only damage the sun can cause. Prolonged, unprotected exposure to the sun can result in the development of actinic cheilitis, a precancerous condition that causes persistent dryness and cracking of the lips and will frequently exhibit other effects of sun-damaged skin, such as precancerous lesions on the skin and extensive wrinkling. I love that Supergoop! Fusion Lip Balm protects my lips from these problems, feels amazing on (not goopy), and smells/tastes good as well. Do your lips a favor and try it out!
Bree Anne O.
Keller
I love Supergoop! Great prices and great products. The mint lip balm as well as the gloss are great protection for my lips and I carry then in my purse for sunny drives home. My husband and daughter even use it. And the scent is not overpowering.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
I really enjoyed this, maybe a bit too sticky & shiny, but it was nice. I have only tried a sample size, which only included a few uses, so I'm not sure of the price, but if it's anything like the rest of the line, it's overpriced. I'm not sure it's something I would purchase on my own, there are other products I prefer.
Callie S.
Dallas, TX
I'm always putting lip balm and chapstick on my lips and this is one of my favorites! It doesn't flake off my lips when it dries like some lip balms do, which is one of my favorite parts. I love that it has sunscreen in it too to help keep my lips looking youthful. Highly recommend!
Erin Suh S.
Woodstock, GA
Sticky at first then sinks in fast and well worth having high SPF on my lips. My lips get very dry all year round, so the clear and moisturizing gloss is good for me. I received the product as a sample through a subscription service, but would purchase myself during summer!
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I like this, since i feel like sun protection may be overlooked in lip balms. It is pretty comfortable, but a little bit heavy for me. I am also personally not a fan of the mint feeling of this, but it isn't too overwhelming. Overall, I think this is a good product.
Jennifer P.
Is this going to keep my lips hydrated once it's already worn off?
Victoria A.
Grayslake, IL
I have tried other lip balm that were mint infused or just mint and I found them to be so minty they make my lips tingle. Does this product tend to give that tingly feel as well?
Ines G.