BY SUPERGOOP!

What it is: A 100% mineral, sweat-resistant setting powder that's perfect for reapplying your broad-spectrum sun protection, setting makeup and reducing shine, too. What it does: Ceramides and Omegas smooth skin texture by diminishing the appearance of pores for a soft-focus, matte finish, while the translucent formula leaves behind a natural look on all skin tones. How to use: Remove the cap from the jar containing the powder. Insert the jar into the bottom of the brush, twisting slowly until tight. Remove the cap from the brush. Twist the base to the right until it locks under Tilt & Shake. Tap the brush against your wrist to load the bristles with powder. Twist the base to the left until the indicator mark is under Blur & Set. Use the powder generously to reapply your UV protection. To clean the brush, pull off from the magnetic base and wash with a mild soap and lukewarm water. Brand: SUPERGOOP. Style Name: Supergoop! Invincible Setting Powder Spf 45. Style Number: 5367451. Available in stores.

Vickie L.
Washington
This is a great translucent powder that fits conveniently in your purse for travel. I put this on when I know that I will be outside and provides spf 45, great sun protection to prevent uneven skin tone. I will definitely buy this again. I love the packaging and the fact that the brush can be removed for cleaning. Will certainly replace when my current one runs out.
Cara J.
Boston, MA
This saved my life when I lived in Italy for a month and it was 95 degrees and sunny every day. I applied this over my makeup and it helped set my look while also giving me some SPF! This product is fantastic if you don't like the greasy feel of sunscreen over/under your makeup, as you can keep your makeup and skincare routine the same.
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
This did not work good at all for me. I have oily skin and even after using a setting spray after all my makeup was on it left my face looking dry and flaky and separated my foundation. I will not be repurchasing.
Chantelle J.
This is my favorite way to protect my face from the sun and is easy to use everyday. I am highly impressed that a powder can do so much. It helps keep my face oil in check, sets my makeup and provides SPF. I will be repurchasing as this has become an everyday staple.
Bella L.
Buffalo , NY
I love the idea of this product. It feels light weight and is great for oily skin to remove shine. It provides great sun protection without having much on the face. Only con is that it sometimes leaves a white powdery look unless rubbed in completely.
Aggie B.
I have been using this powder since middle of June when I bought it during @bluemercury sale. I was looking for a high spf (either powder or spray) that I can use to re-touch my face during the day (I sit near a window) and have spf protection on my way home. .
I debated between spray and powder for a long time. I work in an office setting and I was looking for something that I can use quickly and without bringing any attention to myself. Because I felt that spray will bring too much attention and strange looks from my co-workers, I decided on a powder. .
Now, after making a first decision it was time to decide which powder would be good for me. .
Here is the winner:
Supergoop! Powder: .
☀️high 45 spf ☀️ translucent ☀️100% mineral
☀️ sweat resitant formula
☀️washable brush
☀️refillable base
☀️ no parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrance, no oxybenzone ☀️cruelty-free
When you get the powder, you need to put the refillable base into the tube. I spilled a little bit of powder as I should have tap the container before opening it. Also the first time that I used it, it left a little bit of white powder on my face but I used to much of it. It took few uses before mastering this tool.
Beauty Tip:
Gently tap brush against your wrist three times in order to dispense the proper amount of powder.
I like this powder and it is perfect addition to my purse. It is a small container that I can take it out in the middle of the day and quickly dispense spf protection to my face. It mattifies and refreshes my makeup. .
I am happy that it comes with a refillable base and w
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I do like the other Supergoop products that I own and have tried but this one didn't live up to the hype for me. When I tried to apply this product over my make-up with the brush provided, it didn't work like a finishing powder to set my make-up, it actually took some of my make-up off and I had to reapply my male-up. I was totally bummed. This might work for no make-up make-up days but that is about it. If you want an SPF to try for your last make-up step, I would highly recommend trying some of the Shiseido ones instead (both the foundation compacts, the finishing powder, and the Tinted SPF stick all work well).
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
I'm obsessed with this portable, lightweight and mess free SPF! The convenient retractable brush makes this perfect for on the go and even better for those of you that like to pack light for travel. Dust it on the face, decollate, ears.. anywhere you burn! It will also slightly absorb excess oil and set your makeup, another plus!
BettyJo M.
I'm a huge fan of SuperGoop! However this is NOT a product I'd rave about. The powder is fine and it's easy to apply however it can leave your face looking super cakey causing it to roll; which then gets in your eye and it burns a lot! So on it's own great! If you use it with make up or additional sunscreen be prepared for it to cake.
Ramena A.
This is THE PERFECT SPF for everyone. For those who don't wear makeup it's lightweight and easy to use. Great for kids who are so busy running around they don't have a second to spare for sunscreen. This is also awesome for women who do wear makeup because it keeps the face looking fresh and you get your protection!!!
Samantha R.
Where can this be purchased?
Alecia K.
How does this work? xD
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
Please somebody tell me this is as amazing as I hope it'll be!!!
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Never heard of this what is it for?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Ok I need to know if this is a good buy? Please advise. Where to buy?