Add a Photo

By SUPERGOOP!
#189 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What it is: A 100% mineral, sweat-resistant setting powder that's perfect for reapplying your broad-spectrum sun protection, setting makeup and reducing shine, too. What it does: Ceramides and Omegas smooth skin texture by diminishing the appearance of pores for a soft-focus, matte finish, while the translucent formula leaves behind a natural look on all skin tones. How to use: Remove the cap from the jar containing the powder. Insert the jar into the bottom of the brush, twisting slowly until tight. Remove the cap from the brush. Twist the base to the right until it locks under Tilt & Shake. Tap the brush against your wrist to load the bristles with powder. Twist the base to the left until the indicator mark is under Blur & Set. Use the powder generously to reapply your UV protection. To clean the brush, pull off from the magnetic base and wash with a mild soap and lukewarm water. Brand: SUPERGOOP. Style Name: Supergoop! Invincible Setting Powder Spf 45. Style Number: 5367451. Available in stores.

Photo (1)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY

I do like the other Supergoop products that I own and have tried but this one didn't live up to the hype for me. When I tried to apply this product over my make-up with the brush provided, it didn't work like a finishing powder to set my make-up, it actually took some of my make-up off and I had to reapply my male-up. I was totally bummed. This might work for no make-up make-up days but that is about it. If you want an SPF to try for your last make-up step, I would highly recommend trying some of the Shiseido ones instead (both the foundation compacts, the finishing powder, and the Tinted SPF stick all work well).
Angie Katerine G.
Angie Katerine G.
Hickory Hills, IL

Me encantaría probarlo, se ve que tiene un mejor manejo que un blosh normal, debido a su presentación se puede cuidar mucho mejor, también darle un mejor manejo, se ve genial.

I would love to try it, it looks like it has a better handling than a normal blosh, because of its presentation you can take care much better, also give you better handling, it looks great.
Maya S.
Maya S.

¡Estoy obsesionado con este cuaderno, luz y sin problemas SPF! El conveniente cepillo retráctil hace que sea perfecto para ir y aún mejor para aquellos de ustedes que les gusta empacar la luz para viajar. ¡El polvo en su cara, sus oídos donde quema! También absorberá ligeramente el exceso de aceite y establecerá su maquillaje, ¡otra ventaja!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.

I'm a huge fan of SuperGoop! However this is NOT a product I'd rave about. The powder is fine and it's easy to apply however it can leave your face looking super cakey causing it to roll; which then gets in your eye and it burns a lot! So on it's own great! If you use it with make up or additional sunscreen be prepared for it to cake.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Metuchen, NJ

I'm obsessed with this portable, lightweight and mess free SPF! The convenient retractable brush makes this perfect for on the go and even better for those of you that like to pack light for travel. Dust it on the face, decollate, ears.. anywhere you burn! It will also slightly absorb excess oil and set your makeup, another plus!
Ramena A.
Ramena A.

This is THE PERFECT SPF for everyone. For those who don't wear makeup it's lightweight and easy to use. Great for kids who are so busy running around they don't have a second to spare for sunscreen. This is also awesome for women who do wear makeup because it keeps the face looking fresh and you get your protection!!!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA

Perfect product!!! I never knew this existed, until I found this at Sephora. It not only sets your makeup, but absorbs oils. Good for any skin type though. The most important part is that it has spf. You want to always protect your face/body. It's easily yo apply, and you can take it with you anywhere.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA

Perfect product!!! I never knew this existed, until I found this at Sephora. It not only sets your makeup, but absorbs oils. Good for any skin type though. The most important part is that it has spf. You want to always protect your face/body. It's easily to apply, and you can take it with you anywhere.
Miranda X.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN

Pros:
SPF!!!!!!!!!
Easy touch up
Easy to carry
Compact

Cons:
Brush isn't too soft but bearable
You don't know when you run out

Overall, this is dedicated for all those who wants to touch up on SPF without the hassle of lotions or spray ;)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I like this product because is made with natural products, I recomend it because is amazing!! And also it is not expensive. Also you can not find it everywhere it is just on the best stores! I would buy it again withiut thinking twice
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

How does this work? xD
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ

Ok I need to know if this is a good buy? Please advise. Where to buy?
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN

Please somebody tell me this is as amazing as I hope it'll be!!!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL

Never heard of this what is it for?
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Lanham
Does this work for really oily skin and sensitive skin?

Join Now