BY SUPERGOOP!

What it is: A 100% mineral, sweat-resistant setting powder that's perfect for reapplying your broad-spectrum sun protection, setting makeup and reducing shine, too. What it does: Ceramides and Omegas smooth skin texture by diminishing the appearance of pores for a soft-focus, matte finish, while the translucent formula leaves behind a natural look on all skin tones. How to use: Remove the cap from the jar containing the powder. Insert the jar into the bottom of the brush, twisting slowly until tight. Remove the cap from the brush. Twist the base to the right until it locks under Tilt & Shake. Tap the brush against your wrist to load the bristles with powder. Twist the base to the left until the indicator mark is under Blur & Set. Use the powder generously to reapply your UV protection. To clean the brush, pull off from the magnetic base and wash with a mild soap and lukewarm water. Brand: SUPERGOOP. Style Name: Supergoop! Invincible Setting Powder Spf 45. Style Number: 5367451. Available in stores.

Aggie B.
Aggie B.
I have been using this powder since middle of June when I bought it during @bluemercury sale. I was looking for a high spf (either powder or spray) that I can use to re-touch my face during the day (I sit near a window) and have spf protection on my way home. .
I debated between spray and powder for a long time. I work in an office setting and I was looking for something that I can use quickly and without bringing any attention to myself. Because I felt that spray will bring too much attention and strange looks from my co-workers, I decided on a powder. .
Now, after making a first decision it was time to decide which powder would be good for me. .
Here is the winner:
Supergoop! Powder: .
☀️high 45 spf ☀️ translucent ☀️100% mineral
☀️ sweat resitant formula
☀️washable brush
☀️refillable base
☀️ no parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrance, no oxybenzone ☀️cruelty-free
When you get the powder, you need to put the refillable base into the tube. I spilled a little bit of powder as I should have tap the container before opening it. Also the first time that I used it, it left a little bit of white powder on my face but I used to much of it. It took few uses before mastering this tool.
Beauty Tip:
Gently tap brush against your wrist three times in order to dispense the proper amount of powder.
I like this powder and it is perfect addition to my purse. It is a small container that I can take it out in the middle of the day and quickly dispense spf protection to my face. It mattifies and refreshes my makeup. .
I am happy that it comes with a refillable base and w
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I do like the other Supergoop products that I own and have tried but this one didn't live up to the hype for me. When I tried to apply this product over my make-up with the brush provided, it didn't work like a finishing powder to set my make-up, it actually took some of my make-up off and I had to reapply my male-up. I was totally bummed. This might work for no make-up make-up days but that is about it. If you want an SPF to try for your last make-up step, I would highly recommend trying some of the Shiseido ones instead (both the foundation compacts, the finishing powder, and the Tinted SPF stick all work well).
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Metuchen, NJ
I'm obsessed with this portable, lightweight and mess free SPF! The convenient retractable brush makes this perfect for on the go and even better for those of you that like to pack light for travel. Dust it on the face, decollate, ears.. anywhere you burn! It will also slightly absorb excess oil and set your makeup, another plus!
Ramena A.
Ramena A.
This is THE PERFECT SPF for everyone. For those who don't wear makeup it's lightweight and easy to use. Great for kids who are so busy running around they don't have a second to spare for sunscreen. This is also awesome for women who do wear makeup because it keeps the face looking fresh and you get your protection!!!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
I'm a huge fan of SuperGoop! However this is NOT a product I'd rave about. The powder is fine and it's easy to apply however it can leave your face looking super cakey causing it to roll; which then gets in your eye and it burns a lot! So on it's own great! If you use it with make up or additional sunscreen be prepared for it to cake.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
This is a great protectant for anyone with combination to oily skin! It is a sweat proof, helps to give you an airbrushed finish by minimizing pores, and helps to control oil. I love how you can just dust the product on and go, and it's also compact enough to throw in your bag and reapply through out the day. I haven't noticed any flashback with this SPF as well, so this might be a nice setting powder for an outdoor wedding.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Perfect product!!! I never knew this existed, until I found this at Sephora. It not only sets your makeup, but absorbs oils. Good for any skin type though. The most important part is that it has spf. You want to always protect your face/body. It's easily yo apply, and you can take it with you anywhere.
Michele W.
Michele W.
Loved this product especially since I have sensitive skin! IT went on simple and did not have the cool touch that we all hate! It was light and did not leave much white on my face and did not make me have a reaction as other products have!
Miranda X.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Pros:
SPF!!!!!!!!!
Easy touch up
Easy to carry
Compact

Cons:
Brush isn't too soft but bearable
You don't know when you run out

Overall, this is dedicated for all those who wants to touch up on SPF without the hassle of lotions or spray ;)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I like this product because is made with natural products, I recomend it because is amazing!! And also it is not expensive. Also you can not find it everywhere it is just on the best stores! I would buy it again withiut thinking twice
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Where can this be purchased?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
How does this work? xD
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
Please somebody tell me this is as amazing as I hope it'll be!!!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Ok I need to know if this is a good buy? Please advise. Where to buy?
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Never heard of this what is it for?