Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by jackie d.Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Lola J.

BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A sunscreen stick with glow-boosting hydration and invisible broad-spectrum UV protection on the go. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more…This truly unique dry oil stick brightens and hydrates for a healthy-looking glow without leaving an oily residue. It can be worn as a hydrator underneath makeup, highlighter for cheekbones and collarbones, or applied anywhere you want to glow! Apply over tattoos for a beautiful glisten and to protect your color. Amazonian oils protect the skin, and a blend of fatty acids delivers antioxidants and restores balance and moisture, creating a more even, smoother, healthier-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Right from its beginning, Supergoop! has been incredibly thoughtful about what they put in our formulas. They never use anything that might be considered controversial, including parabens, synthetic fragrances, or oxybenzone. All of their formulas undergo an evaluation on sun protection water resistance (where applicable) and an in-vitro broad-spectrum test in compliance with FDA protocols. They are also 100 percent cruelty-free. Did you know that the SPF you apply in the morning by lunchtime needs a refresh? This product is great to carry around and reapply while you're on the go, and it's noncomodegenic, meaning it won't clog pores.

Janeigne N.
I really love this product because I really needed to really start applying spf to my face ! I really love this one because I can use this under my makeup or on bare skin !
this product really gives a super nice glow and the stick is super creamy and just melts into the skin with out any oilyness or stickyness !
jackie d.
Love this product! It’s the easiest application ever. I feel this works since it’s 50spf. I bought this from Sephora for $25USD. This packaging is so cute & so easy to travel with. To get more out, you have to push from the bottom but do it gently because a lot can pop up. Makes my skin so glowy!Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 #supergloop #glowstick
sam 🌷.
Brownsville , TX
Supergoob products are so unnoticed! I fell in love with this! I wasn’t so big on using SPF until I got educated on the importance of it. I found this product super convenient and so easy to use! Especially since you have to reapply every 2 hours, this made it so much easier to reapply.
Ali C.
Waco, TX
I use this for the teenagers that I work with when we go on trips in the summer. I love this product and it works well. I am a repeat customer and plan on purchasing again. my only complaint is that there is a slight residue left.
Lola J.
Baltimore, MD
This is super portable and works wonderfully under makeup or alone. No purple gray cast on darker skin tones. A must have in your travel bags. Put on your shoulders and points where light bounce off your body to look like a glowy godess
Emma P.
Yes please! There's nothing better than an amazing skin lotion with spf 50 none the less. I ordered it offline and it was pricier than what I normally buy but there's a chance I'd buy it again
Maddie U.
Normal, IL
I was really excited to try this. The concept is great, something to give you glow during the summer, but the execution misses it. First of all, the stick is push up and not a twist.
Kelsea M.
This is such an interesting product. It’s a stick sunscreen without the white color. It leaves behind a Glow on your skin and doesn’t leave you looking white. Great for summer!
Janelle C.
Highland , IN
Like this for my face it’s lightweight and doesn’t break my skin out, it’s kinda pricey for sunscreen but it works nice
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Amazing. I’m so in love I can’t wait to continue using this product in the future. I can’t wait to see what it does
Clayton J.
Toronto, ON
Where can this be purchased?
Yessica G.
Is this product a good choice?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Is this a mineral based sunscreen?
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
How well does this work as a primer? Is it like the Milk Blur Stick but without the pore filling?