Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Erin D.Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by jackie d.Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Lola J.

BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A sunscreen stick with glow-boosting hydration and invisible broad-spectrum UV protection on the go. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more…This truly unique dry oil stick brightens and hydrates for a healthy-looking glow without leaving an oily residue. It can be worn as a hydrator underneath makeup, highlighter for cheekbones and collarbones, or applied anywhere you want to glow! Apply over tattoos for a beautiful glisten and to protect your color. Amazonian oils protect the skin, and a blend of fatty acids delivers antioxidants and restores balance and moisture, creating a more even, smoother, healthier-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Right from its beginning, Supergoop! has been incredibly thoughtful about what they put in our formulas. They never use anything that might be considered controversial, including parabens, synthetic fragrances, or oxybenzone. All of their formulas undergo an evaluation on sun protection water resistance (where applicable) and an in-vitro broad-spectrum test in compliance with FDA protocols. They are also 100 percent cruelty-free. Did you know that the SPF you apply in the morning by lunchtime needs a refresh? This product is great to carry around and reapply while you're on the go, and it's noncomodegenic, meaning it won't clog pores.

Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
SPF is essential for the skin to prevent anti aging so finding a sunscreen that is easy application is a must. So I found this at sephora to put on my face before using my makeup and I can reapply during the day. It has a nice oil base to it which makes it absorb nicely and it also makes my makeup blend nicely on the face. The best part is it is travel size to I can bring it anywhere and apply it without ruining my makeup. I also use the Supergoop setting mist on top for extra protection for both my skin and makeup.
Kate J.
I had some very harsh reactions to this sunscreen. I was really excited for it because I loved the stick idea and that it was clear and I really liked that it imparted a glow.

I bought from sephora and ended up returning because upon first use my skin flared up red with itching and burning. It subsided and when I used a few times again it was kind of ok just with flushing red.

I also found the glow less a subtle glow and more a massive shine.

At that point since I didn’t love how it made my skin look plus slight irritation I decided to return the item.
Johnathan G.
Nashville
I put this on top of my face after the rest of my skincare routine and it gives a natural glowy, dewey look. It doesnt have a strong chemical smell nor does it leave a white cast which is the most important thing I look for in a sunscreen. The last thing I want is to end up looking like a pale ghost after putting on sunscreen.
jackie d.
Love this product! It’s the easiest application ever. I feel this works since it’s 50spf. I bought this from Sephora for $25USD. This packaging is so cute & so easy to travel with. To get more out, you have to push from the bottom but do it gently because a lot can pop up. Makes my skin so glowy!Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 #supergloop #glowstick
Parmida H.
San Francisco
Great stick sunscreen for traveling and on the go. However a bit too greasy on my skin. I have a combo skin type, so I recommend if you have a very dry skin. That being said, I wear it when I’m by the pool and have no makeup on. I love wearing it to the pool because it keeps my skin very hydrated. Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
Supergoop for me when it comes to sunscreens are Queen. I say queen and not King cause we all know on the chess board the Queen is the strongest player. From their hand cream to this glow stick I am a fan and a loyal customer. The most hydrating sunscreens I have ever used. I keep my glow stick in my purse at all times. The perfect natural glow and protection! Love you supergoop! Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50
Kishaniah D.
I initially bought this product because I love the concept of sunscreen in the form of a stick. It’s so compact and easy to reapply. I liked applying it on my face and I’m pretty sure it provided me with all the protection I needed. It didn’t leave a white cast on my face either. However, it made me very greasy. And it had an odd scent to it too. After a while, my face started feeling a little itchy. It wasn’t unbearable or anything but was definitely noticeable. If you’d like to get this, I suggest getting a sample and see how it reacts on your skin first.
Janeigne N.
I really love this product because I really needed to really start applying spf to my face ! I really love this one because I can use this under my makeup or on bare skin !
this product really gives a super nice glow and the stick is super creamy and just melts into the skin with out any oilyness or stickyness !
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
Supergoob products are so unnoticed! I fell in love with this! I wasn’t so big on using SPF until I got educated on the importance of it. I found this product super convenient and so easy to use! Especially since you have to reapply every 2 hours, this made it so much easier to reapply.
Jenny D.
I am absolutely in love with this product. I apply it anywhere I want some extra dewiness and it looks exactly how I hoped. It’s like a skin gloss with SPF, what more could you want! Definitely bringing it with me everywhere this summer.
Clayton J.
Toronto, ON
Where can this be purchased?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Does it make look your face very smooth?
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
I always wanted to try a sunscreen from Supergoop! Is this any good?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Chace J.
Can this really be applied over makeup?