Supergoop Glow Screen Sunscreen Spf40 017oz / 5ml Exp: 11/2021

Supergoop Glow Screen Sunscreen Spf40 0.17oz / 5ml Exp: 11/2021

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Supergoop Glow Screen Sunscreen Spf40 0.17oz / 5ml Exp: 11/2021!
How would you rate this product?
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Supergoop Glow Screen Sunscreen Spf40 0.17oz / 5ml Exp: 11/2021 uploaded by Emily W.
This made my face oily but it did have spf 40 so I wasn’t too upset. I did get a soft tint to my skin with a little glitter so that’s nice. I got this as a Sephora sample and I would recommend this brand
masa A.
oakbrook
LOVE how the sunscreen makes my skin glow, and it goes on very smoothly. I don’t love how the sunscreen sits on my face though, I feel like it highlights all my pimples and skin problems. I would recommend this to someone with clear skin.
Taylor S.
Columbia
Supergoop Glow Screen Sunscreen Spf40 0.17oz / 5ml Exp: 11/2021 uploaded by Taylor S.
I love this sunscreen! I hate the white cast that a normal sunscreen gives and this one doesn’t have that! I love wearing it w/out makeup for a pretty glow and it’s perfect under makeup as a primer! A must have in my opinion!!
Caitlin R.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I really wanted to love this product. It made me break out so bad only after using it once. I’m still dealing with the breakouts even after 2 weeks. I will never use this again and will probably just throw it out.

Looking for your answer?