BY SUPERGOOP!

In our convenient pump dispenser, our forever young hand cream SPF 40 defends against the signs of UV-induced aging with an innovative blend of antioxidants and super broad spectrum protection. Formulated with omega-7 fatty acid-rich sea buckthorn fruit, shown to help lighten dark spots, and skin nourishing meadow foam seed and Argan oils, this moisturizing age-definer improves skin’s elasticity and texture while safeguarding skin from future photo damage. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
I tried a different brand's hand cream with SPF and it smelled terribly. Fortunately, Supergoop's Forever Young Hand Cream with Sea Buckthorn SPF40 smells light and pleasant in a unisex kind of way. It's very silky upon application and a little goes a long way. The Sea Buckthorn is supposed to help minimize hyperpigmentation -- which I don't see yet on my hands, but I'd like to try to prevent as long as I can.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Andover, KS
This hand cream is the best! It's so hard to find one that doesn't irritate my skin and this one is Just perfect, especially during winter.
Danille D.
Danille D.
This is my favorite product from super goop. I discovered this line while I was working for dillards. I love the way it smells and makes my hands feel. You can also keep it in your car so you can remember to apply before you drive. Your hands can get age spots on them if you dont protect them. Also the spf is heat safe temp safe in your car.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
Extremely moisturizing hand lotion that smells like anise. It has spf built in, which is great because people often get age spots on their hands later in life due to not using sunscreen on their hands when they're young.
Taira S.
Taira S.
Odessa, FL
I really liked this product and the added moisture and protection that this provided my hands with. It compares to other hand moisturizers I use with the added benefit of having sunscreen in it!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
The smell of this lotion is OK - it's not my favorite but not bad. It leaves hands feeling not too greasy, which is important when it comes to hand cream.
Melinna G.
Melinna G.
Oceanside, CA
OMG!! I am not a hand cream person but not only does it make my hands look & feel nice the smell is so good. When I ran out I couldn't believe how much I missed the smell. It's really odd because at first it smelled weird but now I love it! Can't wait to get it again.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Love this product! I use this all the time and love what it does for me! I would recommend this to anyone! Super affordable! Better than the other products I've used! I would buy this every time!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is my absolute favorite handcream! It is light, non-greasy, smells great and I use it every day. It keeps my dry skin moisturized and protects against wind and weather damage in the winter. The scent is light and doesn't conflict with any other fragrances, and perfect for a man or woman. I highly recommend this handcream to everyone!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Tampa, FL
I received the tiniest sample of this in one of my beauty boxes, & procrastinated using it. As a 40-something Florida native, our humidity isn't helpful to my naturally oily skin. But with recent cool temps, my skin had some flaky patches from both the lack of humidity & drying-up zits. When looking for a facial moisturizer to combat these dry spots & finding nothing handy one morning, I decided to try Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream with Sea Buckhorn SPF 40... with great results!

Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream with Sea Buckhorn SPF 40 is thin & lightweight, with a rich viscosity. It's incredibly moisturizing but not thick, hiding well under my foundation/concealer. No globbing! And the best part is that my sensitive skin doesn't break out from using this on my face.

I realize my review endorses a usage not originally intended, but I do highly recommend this as a spot moisturizer that is non-irritating for sensitive, acne-prone facial skin.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I purchase the large size of this (the one with the pump)?