Supergoop! Forever Young Body Butter with Sea Buckthorn SPF 40 PA+++ 5.7 oz uploaded by Emilee R.Supergoop! Forever Young Body Butter with Sea Buckthorn SPF 40 PA+++ 5.7 oz uploaded by ashley g.

BY SUPERGOOP!

A moisture-rich, whipped body butter that restores dry skin, improves skin texture, and reduces the signs of UV photoaging. Reveal a more youthful-looking, toned, and smoother body while preventing future signs of UV photoaging with Forever Young Body Butter SPF 40. Formulated with omega-7 fatty acid rich sea buckthorn, this moisturizing whip helps to reduce the appearance of age spots while it restores dry skin and improves skin texture and elasticity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically tested, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and it is free of synthetic fragrance, allergens, and oxybenzone. It's perfect for using as a post shower age-defier. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie Rose S.
I recently had the chance to try this SPF moisturizer and I really liked it. The formula was very creamy and left my skin feeling extremely moisturized without any irritation, which is a plus. I find many SPF's to be harsh on my face, so I was pleasantly surprised that this worked out for me. I am enjoying this trend of brands to moving towards mineral based formulas instead of chemical spf's because those of us with allergies desperately need it. This will definitely be something I will be repurchasing in the future and an added bonus is that it's rather affordable too. If you haven't tried super goop products, give this one a try, it's a great summer alternative to regular drugstore spf's
Jordan P.
This body butter is awesome. I use it as my sunscreen over the summer months. I hate the way regular sunscreen smell, but this smells sooo good, not even a hint like sun screen. And it applies so nicely without any greasy residue. It gives you moisture while also protecting you from the sun. killing two birds with one stone, nothing better in my book
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
Sea Buckthorn is the new super fruit! I first encountered it as a tea in Europe and I'm delighted to see it cropping up in beauty products in the United States. I love this body butter with Spf 40. My one complaint is that the name of this brand is pretty silly - I don't want to put "goop" on my body!
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I am so glad I found this product! I have been searching for a moisturizer that had a higher SPF and that was gluten free. This formula is not greasy or to thick, it spreads and covers well. I like that the smell is subtle and fresh. This is a fantastic product and is now part of my daily routine.
Olivia S.
Cerritos, CA
Love this product. Ever since I tried it, it became my favorite lotion. It doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling after its application and no strong scent either. It also has a high SPF to protect my skin.
ashley g.
Excited for this product. I think it is amazing that supergoop has created so many awesome various products to get sunscreen I see some people complain about its not high enough but I've been told multiple times that anything above 50 doesn't make a difference. Keep going supergoop
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
This is a miracle lotion! My 6 year old son has mild eczema and this completely takes care of it. I'd buy this over and over again for that reason!