BY SUPERGOOP!

Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50, 2.4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50, 2.4 oz
  • "This is my most favorite sunscreen. For starters, it's not greasy when you apply and seems to truly soak into your skin. I also have very sensitive skin that gets irritated from most sunscreens but this doesn't cause breakouts or red patches. I highly recommend!" in 16 reviews
  • "It's a really good sunscreen. Doesn't leave my face with that greasy feeling or a white cast. Very moisturizing to. " in 12 reviews
Jenni L.
Lansing, KS
This feels like a thick lotion, I can compare it pretty well to my Lancome. It does a great job in application, I just apply it under my lotion. I was given this in my Sephora play box, being that the product is $19 I would probably just go and buy sunscreen at the drugstore, but it does do a good job anyhow. If you like high end products and have the money then I would go for this one. I know a lot of people break out from SPF, this did not make me break out. I would recommend this to others who have the money. The packaging is cute, I love the smell of sunscreen, so I love the smell. Overall nice product.
Kat J.
I really have come to like Supergoop as a brand because their sunscreens aren’t super oily, they don’t clog my pores, and I haven’t gotten sunburned since using them. They don’t separate in the tube either and splatter out in a white greasy mess. This Everyday Sunscreen really is perfect for every day, because I can lather it all over my face and body and protect my skin (especially since I live in a sunny climate). It is a bit pricey for my budget, but I got this particular sunscreen in a gift set so it made the products a good value... Not sure if I would buy a full size, but I’ll definitely use up this tube and seriously consider getting it again.
Rebekah B.
I have oily skin, but this sunscreen has worked very well for me this summer. I apply all my other daytime skincare and then apply this. I wait at least five minutes for it to sink in (doing other things like drying my hair, brushing my teeth, getting dressed), use a mattifying primer, and then apply my makeup as usual. I haven’t had any issues with makeup not lasting or with looking oilier than I would otherwise. This is a great product that I will repurchase as needed. Highly recommend.
Crystal C.
New York
This really checks off all the boxes on what you want from a daily sunscreen! No strong smell, easy application, and doesn’t irritate the skin. It also hasn’t cause any breakouts so it’s becoming one of my holy grails. My skin is on the oily side so finding a sunscreen that doesn’t make me super shiny or make my pores feel clogged is hard but this product really does the trick.
Tyng W.
I recently upgraded my daily SPF from 30 to 50 and decided to try this sunscreen from Supergoop since I already use their CC cream. I’ve used it for several months now and have had zero problems. I like it because it feels thick enough to give enough coverage (I also haven’t gotten sunburnt), but it’s also not thick and goopy. It absorbs nicely and quickly. I would buy again!
Liv M.
Honestly this product didn’t work that great, it had a weird smell and wasn’t very effective! However it was cheap in my opinion and the packaging made it look very pricy, it could have some improvements like protecting me from the sun more because I got sunburnt the last time I used this product over the summer.
Kitty R.
This is my go-to sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and dry skin, so I can't just use any sunscreen. I love it because, it's not sticky. When I wear makeup, I wear it underneath. It's also small enough to travel with. It protects me from the sun ☀️.  Dr. T's Supergoop! Everyday UV Lotion - SPF 30+ - 1.5 oz
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
I like Everyday Sunscreen okay. I prefer mineral sunscreens and this is a chemical sun protectant. It is less greasy than other chemical sunscreens i have tried, though, and it lays well under makeup. I would recommend this for someone with normal to dry skin that does not have a preference for mineral sunscreens.
Michelle M.
Daly City
I wouldn’t recommend it for oily skin. It’s great for sensitive skin (didn’t have any bad reaction), but I do have oily skin and notice throughout the day my face would get more oily which discouraged me from reapplying. I got the travel size which was a reasonable price. I’m still going to finish what I have and use it for emergencies.
Mary L.
This stuff is pretty awesome. Not thick and clingy on my skin. It rubs in easily and w no white residue. No bad smell. Though I’m not sure if it holds up to all the skincare claims on the package - the sunscreen works great. It’s on the pricey side though so I’m not sure if I’d reach into my wallet for this particular one when I’ve got a few favs if lower cost - but it’s still better than slathering Banana Boat on my face.
Katelyn A.
Is this sunscreen reef safe?
Linds A.
Denver, CO
What is the cellular response part of tbis
Tamara F.
What does the natural oat extract help with? I’m looking for an SPF that will be a holy grail item. Thanks.