BY SUPERGOOP!

Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50, 2.4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• What is the cellular response part of tbis1 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I really have come to like Supergoop as a brand because their sunscreens aren’t super oily, they don’t clog my pores, and I haven’t gotten sunburned since using them. They don’t separate in the tube either and splatter out in a white greasy mess. This Everyday Sunscreen really is perfect for every day, because I can lather it all over my face and body and protect my skin (especially since I live in a sunny climate). It is a bit pricey for my budget, but I got this particular sunscreen in a gift set so it made the products a good value... Not sure if I would buy a full size, but I’ll definitely use up this tube and seriously consider getting it again.
Bianca t.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have started using retinol and needed a sunscreen. I got my first supergoop sunscreen from a Sephora 100 pt. Gift and was BLOWN AWAY! I love the way this feels on my skin and it helps keep my makeup on too. I always notice a difference when I forget to use it! I have recommended it to so many people and they definitely agree that it’s awesome! I have also started using it in my hands in the car when I drive! It’s very inexpensive also which is a major plus! THANK YOU SUPER GOOP!
Briana B.
White Bear Lk, MN
I like Everyday Sunscreen okay. I prefer mineral sunscreens and this is a chemical sun protectant. It is less greasy than other chemical sunscreens i have tried, though, and it lays well under makeup. I would recommend this for someone with normal to dry skin that does not have a preference for mineral sunscreens.
Brenda T.
Pensacola, FL
This is an awesome sunscreen! It has a mild small and doesn't leave my already oily skin even more oily. The lotion is very light and smooth, which blends in very fast. It's not badly priced if it is something that you are using on a regular basis. I wore it underneath my foundation.
Dalila A.
Orlando, FL
This gem right here is my favorite when it comes to sunscreen, I love how lightweight it is, I think it really protects my skin, and it’s really effective, easy to apply, and I love that it absorbs really fast, usually other brands take forever to dry, and makes your daily 10 mins routine a 30mins just because of that. I highly recommend this one!!
amber B.
I love this sunscreen so much. It does what it’s supposed to do and doesn’t clog my pores nor does it get too oily throughout the day.  It’s extremely effective, and the packaging is super cute as well.  I’m completely satisfied with this purchase.
Heather K.
Newhall, CA
On the go essential! I love that the formula is quick to absorb, and doesn’t have that funny sunblock smell. Used this on a trip to Hawaii and my ultra pale skin didn’t even turn pink. Dr. T's Supergoop! Everyday UV Lotion - SPF 30+ - 1.5 oz
Sammie G.
Raleigh
When I remember to wear sunscreen (I know that's bad) i always use this one because it's lightweight and does not clog my pores! Dies not leave a white cast when rubbed in, and is not sticky once dries! Wonderful smell, not to harsh!
Libbie S.
Grandville, MI
This is a nice sunscreen for everyday wear. It has a slight sunscreen smell, which I don’t mind but can offend some people. It worked well and sits nicely under makeup. Feels a tiny bit greasy but not as bad as others I have tried.
Charlene E.
San Jose, CA
Love love loveeeee. Does not leave a lingering scent like other sunscreen brands. I only need a button-sized amount and I’m good to go. I apply it everyday on my face and neck. No bad reaction, been using for 6 months
Linds A.
Denver, CO
What is the cellular response part of tbis