BY SUPERGOOP!

Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50, 18 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this sting sensitive skin? What about using on kids?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is hands down THE BEST sunscreen out there. Whether everyday or for your fun in the sun outings, my little family doesn't leave home without it. If you are sensitive to sunscreen this is perfect for you! My daughter is allergic to everything sunscreen related. This is the ONLY one out there that doesn't agitate her sensitive skin & actually provides solid sun protection." in 12 reviews
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I’m a natural redhead so I need a really good sunscreen that’s going to protect my skin. I’ve used sprays before and other brands but I find myself
Reapplying more often than I do with this. This sunscreen really helps protect my skin from dangerous UV. I always buy the larger container because I use sunscreen everyday, even when it’s cold outside! If you can see the sun, the sun can see you!
Judith A.
This is my holy grail sunscreen. I purchased the pump because I am out in the sun every day and needed something that will last. I got a travel kit for Christmas two years ago and I fell in love with it. It goes on like lotion. All of the sunscreens at home leave a white cast and have a strong scent. I bought a small travel bottle so I can take the sunscreen with me. I have not been sunburned. The only downside is the price. I have been using it every day for about 6 months and the bottle is still full.
Audrey D.
Cincinnati, OH
I am obsess with this sunscreen. I was looking for an everyday sunscreen without the greasy, white residue let by traditional sunscreens. This product goes on like a gel and leaves you moisturized with a hint of sparkle. I personally love he lemongrass scent but I could see it being off-putting to some people as it’s fairly strong. Great lasting coverage that stayed on and kept me from burning in the hot Texas sun (while sweating).
Tanzania H.
Tampa fl
As someone with darker skin finding a good spf that doesn’t leave a bluish purple tint on my skin is pretty tricky. This is my go to sunscreen for my face and body as it is very light weight so if I wear makeup it won’t be overly oily and it doesn’t leave a white cast on my face
April J.
Newport News, VA
Awesome !!!! I buy every year and use for my whole family . This is mainly the sunblock we use during the summer . I love that it does not make my skin too oily and it’s not white looking on darker complexions . The bottle is large enough for all of us to use .
Natalie G.
Dunlap, IL
This is the best sunscreen out there. It protects and offers a toxin free protectant as well. I will never use anything else. I purchased it from supergoops site directly when there was a sale. I think everyone should be using this!
Heather H.
I was pretty disappointed with this stuff. The only reason why I'm rating it so high is because it's pretty efficient at keeping you protected, but it is so greasy it's appalling. I used it on my face a few times and I had to sop my face every couple of hours. It broke me out, of course. Even on my body, it's greasy and sticky. A surprisingly poor product from such a great brand.
Noor A.
Lincoln
What the heck this the best product I’ve ever used and it will be the only product I will ever use because this product just left me in complete awe I am so shook and amazed by how this product works and feeels on my skin
Emily G.
I ordered this to get me through summer last year and I still have about half the bottle left. If you are going on vacation or work outdoors everyday I highly recommend buying the big bottle.
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the most moisturizing sunscreen I have ever used! It actually makes my skin glow and way softer than most lotions I have tried. It has 50 spf which is also amazing!
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
Does this sting sensitive skin? What about using on kids?