Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Frangelica A.Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Anzhelika C.

BY SUPERGOOP!

Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 provides super broad spectrum sun protection for face & body in an oil-free, non-comedogenic lotion. Powered by potent antioxidant-rich Cellular Response Technology, this lotion preserves and protects skin’s youthful glow. Ideal for a day of play, this feel-good formula is moisturizing, lightweight and fast-absorbing. see more...

Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50
  • "I've tried a lot of different facial sunscreens and this stuff works pretty awesome! I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't weigh my face down, absorbs great and doesn't clog your pores! It's also pretty affordable and a little goes a long way! Will buy again!" in 19 reviews
Jamie T.
I received this as a gift from a friend since she knows I'm all about sunscreen and spf! This sunscreen was really liquidy and lightweight on the skin (much different compared to body sunscreens). I love that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it doesn't cause me to break out either! The only con I'd say is that it doesn't leave a white cast but I don't mind too much since I usually wear it under makeup (I have light/medium skin) but I wouldn't recommend for darker skin tones since it would give the skin an ashy/purple tone :(
Maya M.
Buckeye, AZ
I can’t say enough about this product I LOVE IT. I have always struggled to find “my sunscreen” and this has solved all my problems! The texture is almost like a primer and doesn’t make you oily at all. The ingredients are kind and not irritating at all. Somehow I haven’t found to be more dry which was what I was afraid of, the smell is nonexistent and it works great with makeup! This is the answer for all of our sunscreen prayers!!!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I really have come to like Supergoop as a brand because their sunscreens aren’t super oily, they don’t clog my pores, and I haven’t gotten sunburned since using them. They don’t separate in the tube either and splatter out in a white greasy mess. This Everyday Sunscreen really is perfect for every day, because I can lather it all over my face and body and protect my skin (especially since I live in a sunny climate). It is a bit pricey for my budget, but I got this particular sunscreen in a gift set so it made the products a good value... Not sure if I would buy a full size, but I’ll definitely use up the tube I️ have and seriously consider getting it again.
Alexandria L.
St Augustine, FL
I received a small sample of this with an order from Sephora. This sunscreen was really creamy and didn’t leave my face greasy like many do. The only negative thing is that it is SPF 50, and that is a typically higher SPF than what I go for. I usually like to wear SPF 30, so if I were to purchase a Supergoop sunscreen, it would be one with a lower SPF.
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
I love Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50, 2.4 oz sunscreen! It’s lightweight and it works perfectly. I use this on my face and it doesn’t break my skin out. I also have the ‘Unseen’ line which acts like a primer. I go back and forth between the two.
Maria-Elisa J.
Danville
Summer is around the corner and the sun is out! As I am now 30, I want to do all I can to protect my skin and this is a great sunscreen. I was drawn to this brand from other reviews. The scent is not overwhelming and the coverage is great and the price! Cannot beat it! I agree with all the other reviews that this is a great product!
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
This sunscreen is my everyday go to! It lives on my desk where I get ready so I never forget to put it on. I’m med/tan complexion and this doesn’t leave a white cast on the skin. I’m also normal/dry skin type and this leaves such a beautiful glow on my skin that shines through my foundation daily! Love love love!!
PAIGE A.
Greensboro
I use this sunscreen on a daily basis and I’m really happy that it doesn’t cause breakouts! I would have to say that if you are planning on spending the day outside like at the beach you do have to reapply after a certain amount of time but overall I really enjoy this sunscreen!
Roxanne H.
Louisville
My daily. Winter spring fall summer always I use this. It's heavy enough to know it's on the skin, but sinks in quickly enough to do my makeup over top if I so choose. Lasts a long time, and I can use it as a body sunscreen as well, though I tend to stick to the face with this.
Haley P.
Maryville, IL
Obsessed with this sunscreen! Goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, and isn’t sticky. I have super sensitive skin & this causes no issues. I️ use it in my routine all throughout fall, spring, and summer or whenever I️ know I’m spending time outside. Highly recommend!