Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenSupergoop!
Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50

Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50

by Supergoop!

Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 provides super broad spectrum sun protection for face & body in an oil-free, non-comedogenic lotion. Powered by potent antioxidant-rich Cellular Response Technology, this lotion preserves and protects skin’s youthful glow. Ideal for a day of play, this feel-good formula is moisturizing, lightweight and fast-absorbing.

I’ve heard so much about Supergoop sunscreen, does it leave any white residue? Is it worth the hype? I really want to try it! [brand:supergoop]
Is this worth the price? Are there any dupes for those who think it isn’t?
[product:supergoop!-everyday-sunscreen-with-cellular-response-technology-spf-50] - I am very interested in this product, but I want to make sure it’s good for sensitive skin before I spend the money. A lot of sunscreen products give me chemical burns or adverse reaction once I’m in the sun. So, is there a specific, or best, type of Supergoop specifically for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've tried a lot of different facial sunscreens and this stuff works pretty awesome! I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't weigh my face down, absorbs great and doesn't clog your pores! It's also pretty affordable and a little goes a long way! Will buy again!in reviews
Sarah M.
Shawnee, KS
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Sarah M.
Love this sunscreen, this smaller bottle makes it easy to slip in my purse on the way out the door. Easy to apply, great protection and no greasy feel which is huge for me. The cost is a bit high, but worth it for keeping myself and my family safe. Will def buy again!
maria M.
1,112 reviews
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by maria M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Increíble la sensación tan refrescante que deja en la piel , hidratada y perfecta para el día a día , tengo la piel grasa y me funciona perfectamente, su textura es ligera y adecuada para difuminar de absorción rápida , con el maquillaje match perfecto
Jaye X.
olathe
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Jaye X.
Holy grail sunscreen, although it smells like sunscreen (if you don’t care for scents GO FOR IT). My second bottle and bought the deluxe size this time around. No white cast. Lightweight. Period.
Joy S.
Miami Beach, FL
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Joy S.
I absolutely LOVE this sunscreen. It goes on so easily, absorbs into the skin quickly, no white face, no mess. It's fantastic!!!!! My only regret is that I didn't try it sooner.
Cyrenna C.
Springfield, VA
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Cyrenna C.
If I could give this sunscreen 15 stars I would! This SPF doesn’t leave a white cast and that’s what I really appreciate. It also doesn’t have a strong sunscreen smell to it which is great. The price of $20 is pretty reasonable for the amount you’re getting.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this sunscreen! The brand is clean and completely rocks. The ingredients are fantastic. The quality is impeccable. The size is perfect for travel, it doesn’t take up a lot of room, in my bag. I really like Supergoop!! It’s a bit pricer but totally worth it. I recommend it for sure. ☀️☀️❤️☀️I will total repurchase it.
Kathleen A.
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Kathleen A.
My new go to daily sunscreen! It can be a bit tacky at times but it’s still lightweight. Looking forward to using it continuously
Eunice O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Eunice O.
I love love love this sunscreen, it’s not greasy, doesn’t leave a white cast cos most of this other ones in the market leaves me looking like casper the ghost.It’s a beloved staple of mine and does the Job.
Shadia C.
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Shadia C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Is really protecting against the sun and really sensitive for you skin and hydrating the problem why I don’t put 5 stars is because I have oily skin and if you are going to use it since the morning until night you skin is going to look really oily so you have tu have a plant b like absorbing oil papers or setting powder I don’t know but that is the thing I didn’t liked about it because my skin is combination oily but the rest of the things are really good [product:supergoop!-everyday-sunscreen-with-cellular-response-technology-spf-50]
Sue N.
West Covina, CA
Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 uploaded by Sue N.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite sunscreens! I’ve tried cult faves (e.g. Shiseido), but it was really not to my liking. Texture is very important to me, so Supergoop’s consistency was definitely my preference! Definitely recommend for those that don’t like the sunscreen feeling on their face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara A.
Clewiston, FL
il y a 13 jours
Sara Z. il y a 13 jours
I really like the play one. But, they are no longer considered cruelty free if that makes a difference to you.