BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-piece set featuring a full-size Defense Refresh along with a complimentary travel-size Forever Young Hand Cream to protect skin. Solutions for:- Dark spots- Uneven skintone- RednessIf you want to know more… Defense Refresh Setting Mist is a unique three-in-one weightless mist that sets makeup, helps control oil and shine, and refreshes your defense against photoaging UV rays. With antioxidant-rich rosemary and mint to help improve skin's complexion and deliver an invigorating essence, this is your perfect pick-me-up for fresh, flawless, sun-safe skin throughout the day. Forever Young Hand Cream SPF 40 defends against the signs of UV-induced aging with an innovative blend of antioxidants and super broad-spectrum protection. Formulated with omega-7 fatty acid-rich sea buckthorn fruit shown to help lighten dark spots and skin nourishing meadowfoam seed and argan oils, this moisturizing age-defier improves skin's elasticity and texture while safeguarding skin from future photodamage. This set contains:- 3.4 oz Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50- 1 oz Forever Young Hand Cream SPF 40 It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is clinically tested, non-comedogenic, allergy-free, and formulated without oxybenzone and synthetic fragrance. see more...

• Is this worth the price! I would like to give it ago but not sure...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
I  love the idea  of having a mattifying, makeup setting, spf  spray.  My oily skin  doesn't need that extra layer of sunscreen under my makeup my I  also  refuse to skip out on my SPF! I  feel  like this just missed the mark for me. It  has a  very sunblock-y smell and i don't find it to be mattifying! The  hand cream also smells a lot like sunblock which isn't the most pleasant on  the hands  but i  really love the  idea  of both of these products! I will happily go through the products but I think my  search will continue
joy c.
joy c.
Winder, GA
Tried a sample of this from an order I placed from Sephora. I had enough for 2 days. I used it under my makeup. Went on smooth and absorbed evenly onto my skin. Had medium coverage in texture to me, not too heavy in feel. My foundation did fine in being applied over it. Did not experience any problems during my makeup wear time. My skin is normal to dry.
Meredith V.
Meredith V.
Finally a sunscreen I can wear over my makeup that feels light and natural. I'm extremely fair, and Supergoop! is a life saver. I use the sunscreen mist every morning for my commute to work, and also on my commute home (if I can remember). HIGHLY recommend for anyone that burns easily, and wants protection that fits an on the go lifestyle.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Grand Island, NY
I absolutely love this duo! I keep the lotion in my car - gotta protect your hands while driving!! The setting spray is really amazing. It smells great and is also gently mattifying! I also keep a small bottle of it with me when I travel so that I can easily reapply it throughout the day!
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
Flower Mound, TX
Pros:-goes on easy without greasy looking skin- does this with out Oxybenzone, with is GREAT.- super thinCons:-Strong smell, (didn't have this issue with the SPF 30) smells like the foam in a new gym.- Super thin while good, if you are in a hurry you can get it all over.... I did more than once- Wish the bottle was bigger for the price... but I am cool with that as long as it keeps working
Megan H.
Megan H.
Winter Garden, FL
I use this everyday after I apply my makeup! It keeps my skin protected from the sun and it also sets in all of my foundation to give it a nice matte finish. I also use it on my arms and it feels great. No grease like normal sun screen! Supergoop! Sunscreen Mist Trio
Shakayla C.
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
Loved the setting spray. Didn’t really use the hand cream much.. but the setting spray set well smelled good and had SPF 50. I didn’t have to worry about a white cast on my skin as I am darker complected and it worked well with my makeup! Win win! It’s cooling too!
Laritsa N.
Laritsa N.
I really like the setting spray, not just because it will help your makeup to stay for a longer time and give a matte look, but because it also has SPF on it. I do have a little travel size that i take with me on my purse so i can retouch after certain time to re-apply my spf. It's a good product to try.
chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
I purchased the supergoop daily defense duo at sephora to help protect myself from the damages of the sun. It is a good sunscreen and did what i bought it for. The price was around $25 on sephora.. i totally recommend this sunscreen as a daily sunscreen lotion.
April O.
April O.
Smells like sunblock and leaves a greasy residue so I'm not that big of a fan. I really wanted to like it and know I have to get over the smell of sunblock but just can't at the moment but that's not the only reason I gave it 3 stars, mainly the greasy residue.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this worth the price! I would like to give it ago but not sure if I should buy the full bottle or buy a travel size first.