BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-piece set featuring a full-size Defense Refresh along with a complimentary travel-size Forever Young Hand Cream to protect skin. Solutions for:- Dark spots- Uneven skintone- RednessIf you want to know more… Defense Refresh Setting Mist is a unique three-in-one weightless mist that sets makeup, helps control oil and shine, and refreshes your defense against photoaging UV rays. With antioxidant-rich rosemary and mint to help improve skin's complexion and deliver an invigorating essence, this is your perfect pick-me-up for fresh, flawless, sun-safe skin throughout the day. Forever Young Hand Cream SPF 40 defends against the signs of UV-induced aging with an innovative blend of antioxidants and super broad-spectrum protection. Formulated with omega-7 fatty acid-rich sea buckthorn fruit shown to help lighten dark spots and skin nourishing meadowfoam seed and argan oils, this moisturizing age-defier improves skin's elasticity and texture while safeguarding skin from future photodamage. This set contains:- 3.4 oz Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50- 1 oz Forever Young Hand Cream SPF 40 It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is clinically tested, non-comedogenic, allergy-free, and formulated without oxybenzone and synthetic fragrance. see more...

• Is this worth the price! I would like to give it ago but not sure...1 Answers
kristin v.
Saraland, AL
this combination is perfect for a day out on the water. i hate facial sunscreens that feel thick and this one goes on so smooth and thin! i have also heard that the setting spray can also be used as a texturing spray for your hair
Monique g.
Westfield, MA
I love this setting mist! It's so convenient to just throw in your purse or beach bag. It smells and feels refreshing and is so much easier to spray on over your makeup every few hours, instead of trying to put lotion over your makeup!
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
My foundation does not have SPF in it so I like to spray on the Super Goop Daily defense after I apply my make up and it adds 50SPF protection!! Love this stuff!
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
I  love the idea  of having a mattifying, makeup setting, spf  spray.  My oily skin  doesn't need that extra layer of sunscreen under my makeup my I  also  refuse to skip out on my SPF! I  feel  like this just missed the mark for me. It  has a  very sunblock-y smell and i don't find it to be mattifying! The  hand cream also smells a lot like sunblock which isn't the most pleasant on  the hands  but i  really love the  idea  of both of these products! I will happily go through the products but I think my  search will continue
joy c.
Winder, GA
Tried a sample of this from an order I placed from Sephora. I had enough for 2 days. I used it under my makeup. Went on smooth and absorbed evenly onto my skin. Had medium coverage in texture to me, not too heavy in feel. My foundation did fine in being applied over it. Did not experience any problems during my makeup wear time. My skin is normal to dry.
Meredith V.
Finally a sunscreen I can wear over my makeup that feels light and natural. I'm extremely fair, and Supergoop! is a life saver. I use the sunscreen mist every morning for my commute to work, and also on my commute home (if I can remember). HIGHLY recommend for anyone that burns easily, and wants protection that fits an on the go lifestyle.
Bree Anne O.
Keller
I love Supergoop! Great prices and great products. The setting mist is my makeup finisher and I carry the travel in my purse for sunny drives home. My husband and daughter even use it. And the scent is not overpowering.
Laritsa N.
I really like the setting spray, not just because it will help your makeup to stay for a longer time and give a matte look, but because it also has SPF on it. I do have a little travel size that i take with me on my purse so i can retouch after certain time to re-apply my spf. It's a good product to try.
amber l.
Anderson, SC
Want to be good about applying sun screen every two hours like the doctors recommend but can't because a regular sunscreen will mess up your make up and b it's smelly.well the setting spray can be used through out the day on top of your make up and the rosemary in it takes away that sunscreen smell.
Ellen H.
Grand Island, NY
I absolutely love this duo! I keep the lotion in my car - gotta protect your hands while driving!! The setting spray is really amazing. It smells great and is also gently mattifying! I also keep a small bottle of it with me when I travel so that I can easily reapply it throughout the day!
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this worth the price! I would like to give it ago but not sure if I should buy the full bottle or buy a travel size first.