Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream

A Supergoop! favorite. This color-correcting cream softens the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. Foundation and skincare in one, this CC cream provides lightweight color coverage and correction, while protecting against UVA and UVB rays with 100% mineral actives.

CC CREAM: FAIR/LIGHT

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide (2%), Zinc Oxide (20%)

Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol

CC CREAM: LIGHT

Active: Titanium Dioxide (2%), Zinc Oxide (20%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isododecane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hydroxyacetophenone, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

CC CREAM: LIGHT/MEDIUM

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide (2%), Zinc Oxide (20%)

CC CREAM: MEDIUM

Active: Titanium Dioxide (2%), Zinc Oxide (20%)

Inactive:Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Mica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hydroxyacetophenone, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

CC CREAM: MEDIUM/DARK

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide (1.42%), Zinc Oxide (20%)

Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Mica, Sodium Chloride, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate

Do you wear moisturizer under this?
Does it work for oily/combo skin? Do you need to set it after application?
Start your review of Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream!
Product Highlights
“I have a weird fair/light/light-medium skin tone and this product managed to blend perfectly with my skin tone.” in 1 review
“I have had the same tube for a year as a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“I just recently bought this in a full size value set.” in 1 review
“I have tried quite a few of CC creams since i've started using make up and this by far has to be my favorite product formula wise.” in 1 review
“I have a pretty noticable butterfly rash/redness on my face and this covers that nicely leaving my skin look even!” in 1 review
charleston, SC
This is my favorite cc cream out there! It makes me feel confident enough to wear it alone as foundation and feel like my natural skin is showing. The price is good and it lasts for a while. the only thing that has bothered me is that with age it really starts to turn orange and change colors on your skin.
Combination / Fine Lines
Hate this product. No coverage whatsoever. So I wouldn't use it for a CC cream. Goes on very thick and you will feel it all day on your skin. So I wouldn't use it for a SPF cream to wear under other makeup. Product does not offer any advantages that a normal SPF moisturizer or foundation couldn't provide.
Dry / Dullness
Raynham, MA
I received a tiny sample of this in a subscription box and I fell in love. I just purchased a full size and I still love it. It has full coverage and gives my skin a dewy glow. Spf 35 is always a plus. For a quick easy no makeup look I use this, mascara, blush, and lip gloss. Done and out the super super fast.
Combination / Dark Spots
Simi Valley, CA
The Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream has a high SPF content which is a great and easy way to protect skin daily. Personally, it was a little too thick for my liking. Coverage is light and I would probably only use this on the weekend or days where you just need to get up and go. I feel it would feel too heavy under foundation. As other Influencers have noted, a little does go a long way so don't be fooled by the bottle size!
Combination / Acne
Long Beach, CA
As many people have said this is the best for when I'm in a hurry! I have a 14 month old and gone are the days when I have time to put a full face on every day. This corrects all my dark spots and blemishes so quickly, I apply with my fingers or a beauty blender and it looks flawless. The SPF has been a life saver when I'm out in the sun and forget to put regular sunscreen on but I've managed to get some CC Cream on before I head out the door, too. The best CC Cream, worth every penny!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Phoenix, AZ
I love all Supergoop products. They really work well as sunscreens. THey are are intense and that is what I need right now. I like this CC cream w/ SPF 35, as it gives me complexion benefits and a great skin tone evening out. I use the medium/dark in the summer and the light/medium in the winter. Good stuff!
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
Union, NJ
Loved this sunscreen / tinted moisturizer. I used a smaller size that came as part of a set I purchased at Sephora. It was great to bring on vacation as I’m a little self conscious about my skin and having the tinted moisturizer along with the SPF was perfect to apply before heading to the beach. No breakouts or sensitivities and I swore when I washed it off at the end of the day my skin was looking better then ever. Really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to anyone really but extra perfect for vacation!
I used this all throughout the spring and summer. I knew it provided sunscreen protection because when I removed it I had a line across my hairline where I didn't apply it lol! my only complaint is that the coverage isn't the best. You really need to use more than just a little dab to get even a medium coverage in one area & it definitely doesn't cover redness until you stop applying it to your face & it calms down.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Dryness
Middletown , CT
Sampled through the birchbox. it wasn't meant for me, I have pale white skin, I got the palest shade and it still didn't go well, would work well if I layered, I wish they would make a paler shade, everyone else seems to love it I would recommend it to those with darker skin tones than my own
Oily / Acne
Grand Forks, ND
I have tried quite a few of CC creams since I've started using make up and this by far has to be my favorite product formula wise. It has a lightweight feeling, it doesn't feel cakey on the skin at all. It has medium coverage for a natural look, It leaves your skin feeling smooth. I feel like this would be the perfect product for summer when you don't want tons of make up but you don't want to go without either.
Combination / Acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...