BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A broad-spectrum UV protection with just a hint of tint to soften the look of fine lines and pores while priming and smoothing skin for a photo-ready complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 with Soft-Focus Finish builds on the moisturization and UV protection of the iconic morning multitasker, City Sunscreen Serum, with a hint of tint to further diminish the look of fine lines and pores while smoothing the skin. This lightweight, milky serum is enriched with vitamins E and B5 to defend against free radical damage, hydrovotin 24 for long-term moisture, and uniprotect PT-3 to help visibly improve existing signs of age. Built for year-round use, it's a great primer for the rest of your skin care regimen. This set contains:- 2 x 2 oz City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 with Soft-Focus Finish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is clinically tested, noncomedogenic, non-irritating, and allergy-free. It contains PA+++ for highest UVA protection, and is formulated without synthetic fragrance and oxybenszone. see more...

Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 with Soft-Focus Finish Duo
  • "Supergoop is a great facial sunscreen because it is not greasy and a little goes a long way. It is lightly scented and even feels nice on my sensitive skin. I first tried it as a sample and loved it so much I went out an bought it when that ran out. I use it pretty much every day under my makeup. " in 6 reviews
  • "No matter what the optimists say, life isn't a beach. So why wear sunscreen for a luxurious beach day when you're busy taking care of business? That's what I love about Supergoop's City Sunscreen Serum-- it's real life sunscreen that accommodates real life needs like makeup ready skin and daily wear. It's a light formula that dissolves into the skin instead of sitting atop, using only chemical sunscreens. Definitely a great daily driver and an excellent winter sunscreen to pair with other moisturizing serums (like a hyaluronic acid serum). " in 5 reviews
Amy M.
Rochester , NY
I had a sample of this and loved it so much that i bought the full size. You would think i would then Rate it more highly - first let’s talk about what i like- it’s light serum texture that does not leave a white cast. And i am weird, but i love the slight sunscreen smell.
The bad? I wish it had a higher spf. And when i put products underneath like a moisturizer or a primer (cos i forget the sunscreen first!) the product pills like crazy and starts to flake off my skin. If i use the sunscreen first and a bb cream i don’t pill. A heavier foundation will make this stuff pill.
With such a high price point, don’t know if i will repurchase.
Kelsi K.
Gretna, NE
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! I like the added antioxidants and the fact that this doesn’t feel like a mask going onto my face. Such a light consistency that really feels like you’re doing great things for your skin! Keep it up, GOOP!
Tiffani R.
Loved this! First of the packaging Is super cute! Second of all the price is kind of crazy (at first for me anyways). But can I say it’s just totally worth it? I usually don’t splurge on stuff like this unt I started realizing that I tend to break out with regular sunscreen. This stuff is heaven so I don’t have to have sunburns AND rashly skin from defective sunscreen. I definitely recommend if you have no other choice!
Sarah G.
Oh I love this sunscreen. It has skin care ingredients in it. It goes over other skin care great! Wears under make up beautifully. Easy to use pump. Great product
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this SPF sunscreen. Haven’t gotten any backflash & I haven’t gotten any pimples because of it. I also haven’t gotten any sunburn on my face! I wish this wasn’t so pricey, because it’s so good! If you’ve got the money, but this
Lauren K.
You guys... I cannot stress enough how good supergoop products are AND they are cruelty free which is just amazing. This product is also perfect under makeup which is so hard to find! Love supergoop products.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
I love this brand and product. Super hoop is always a good buy and quality for the price. It’s gentle but protective and gets the job done. I use this year round and would recommend to others for sure! Love it!
Eden M.
Los Angeles , CA
As long as you really let this soak in before applying makeup, it'll work. If you put makeup on less than 30 min after applying it SM roll up. But just let it absorb. Non greasy, really good sun protection
Arianne Y.
I really wanted to love it, but it made my skin so oily!! I tried it for a few weeks but my skin never got used to it. Maybe it would work better for someone who doesn’t have oily skin.
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
I picked this sweet duo up from Sephora last year on sale. I love Supergoop and I love taking care of my skin. Supergoop is great for factoring into your skincare regimen. I love the ease of this product, it goes on nice and absorbs great. Most of my skincare contains some sort of SPF, but at 30 SPF this product would suffice if none of the other products in your regimen contain SPF. This serum is light and super absorbent, so whether you are putting on a full face of makeup or just pairing this amazing serum with your usual moisturizer, you will love this product and your skin will benefit.