BY SUPERGOOP!

A lightweight, antiaging serum that delivers lasting moisture, improves skin texture, and protects from premature photoaging, now available in a new, larger size but still the same fan favorite formula. Day-to-day sun exposure requires the same precautions as an afternoon spent poolside. The City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 a super lightweight serum fulfills that everyday need. Both a moisturizer and a broad-spectrum SPF 30, it fights visible signs of premature aging and protects against future UV damage. Built for year-round use, it's a great primer for the rest of your daily beauty regimen. This product contains antioxidants E and B5 to defend against free radical damage, hydrovotin 24 for long-term moisture, and uniprotect PT-3 to help lessen existing visible signs of skin aging. This product contains PA+++ for highest UVA protection. Research results: In a 4-week clinical study:- 88% measured a significant increase in long-term skin hydration- 96% said "my skin looks healthier"- 96% said "I am surprised a product that feels so nice on the skin actually has high SPF broad spectrum protection built in see more...

• I read in some reviews that this serum "pills" underneath makeup. H...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I LOVE this sunscreen. I have sensitive and fairly dry skin and have always struggled to find a sunscreen that doesn't leave me greasy, oily, and irritated. I got a sample of this from Sephora and immediately after using it, I bought a full-size bottle! It's light, never greasy, absorbs super quickly and has SPF 30 so I didn't get even close to burning (and it's summertime in Oklahoma so you know the sun is out!). It's SO important to use sunscreen every day, but it's hard to find an everyday sunscreen that you'll love enough to use. This Supergoop! serum is my new favorite though! I'll be using this until it's discontinued!
Katie M.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
This is my daily go-to sunscreen for my face. It doesn't leave any weird film/haze on your face, it doesn't cause breakouts (for those of us with finnicky skin), and it doesn't feel greasy at all. There's also no weird sunscreen scent that you have to endure all day. It covers nicely, it feels good on, and it does a dang good job of keeping my fair skin protected. I carry the package in my purse so I can whip it out and apply it to other areas in a pinch. It has a hefty price tag, but it's well worth it. I've had the same bottle for almost a year now and I use it daily.
Ekta T.
Ekta T.
Porter Ranch, CA
This is my go-to product if I'm going to be out all day, am in a hurry or on a holiday. It has everyday in one tube and I don't have to worry about moisturizing or using serum and then a layer of sunscreen. It's got everything in one tube and is super convenient. The texture of the product is fabulous on the skin and not sticky or cake-y like sunscreens usually get. You need just 2 pumps to cover your entire face and it lasts me between 6-8 hours. An excellent buy!
Liz Q.
Liz Q.
This is an incredible and light sunscreen! You don't need very much but it smooths beautifully over the skin and creates a smooth canvas for makeup. It also seems to control a bit of oil on my face although I am not an oily skin type. It does have a typical sunscreen scent. I like how light it feels on the skin, like you aren't wearing anything. It's also unlike your typical greasy suncreen. I don't like wearing daily sunscreen but now it's so comfortable to wear!
Mirabelle B.
Mirabelle B.
Seattle, WA
I have been waiting for this product my whole life! Many other facial sunscreens I've used over the years I've been really sensitive to, haven't liked the formulation, etc. so it was an actual struggle to find something to wear every day. I have dehydrated/normal (combo in the past) skin and am an avid moisturizer, and I've found this wears so well with my skincare and under makeup. I think this is well worth the price and I would buy it again and again.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Okay so I was really excited to try this serum with spf, I got a generous sized sample of it, it was silky smooth, and felt great on the skin. However when I went to put foundation on top, it pilled on the face so badly! I was in a rush so I couldn't do much but let my face makeup look awful that day, but if I could I would've taken it all of and started over. It's an okay sunscreen, don't plan on putting it under your makeup.
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! I keep the Supergood! City Sunscreen in my purse at all times and cannot live without it! I put it on under my makeup, I can even pat it on OVER my foundation and my face still looks great and stays protected. I use anti-aging skincare so I cannot afford to be without a great sunscreen and this fits the bill - moisturizing, effective, not oily or greasy, no scent, and no white film!!!
Amber B.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
I got two deluxe samples of this. My skin - especially my face - doesn't appreciate most sunscreens. I end up breaking out. So it leaves me with the choice of sun damage or acne... This did not break me out. It didn't irritate my skin in the slightest. I felt like it didn't lay perfectly under make up the first few times but then I waited longer before applying foundation and viola! It was wonderful.
Lori V.
Lori V.
Betsy Layne, KY
I received a sample of this with one of my makeup subscription boxes. This is some seriously great sunscreen. I was impressed with how well it soaked in and did not leave a greasy feeling on my face. As soon as the sample was gone I ordered some of this. I've been using it every since. I would recommend this to all ladies who are concerned with sun damage. =) Great product!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Portland, OR
I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately it broke me out! If you're not good with chemical sunscreens, you might want to avoid this one. I prefer a physical spf myself. However, the consistency of this product is amazing and very luxurious. Nice and lightweight but still substantial and moisturizing. Nice durable packing, too. Just not for me!
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I read in some reviews that this serum "pills" underneath makeup. Has anyone had first-hand experience with this and how to remedy?