Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum for Travel

by Supergoop!

A multitasking broad spectrum SPF 30+ daily repair serum for skin exposed to the sun, both in the past and the present. This ultra-light, Broad Spectrum SPF 30+ simultaneously protects skin, moisturizes on contact and combats premature aging. Ideal for normal to dry skin types, especially skin that has started to show signs of aging and needs more intensive treatment and protection. Key Benefits: Ideal for smoothing wrinkles and fine lines, and counteracting signs of skin aging City Sunscreen Serum for Travel.

Is this lightweight or heavy ?
I have heard so many good things about this. Is it thick?
i’ve been really interested in supergoop products... are the worth the money ?
Start your review of Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum for Travel!
How would you rate this product?
Devin M.
Schofield, wi
Supergoop! sunscreen is not something I would recommend for people who have sensitive skin. It made my face burn and caused redness after use.
Anastacia F.
Durham, NC
I have a very good smell! for the heat of North Carolina is perfect and design from the sun
Elisabeth P.
Lugo
3,001 reviews
Me gustaría probarlos para poder dar mi opinión sobre el producto y hacer la reseña en la web y páginas sociales y recomendar a las influensters de esta web y en mi ámbito familiar y social #voxbox #influenster
Nichole M.
Covington, GA
I love this serum. It is my go to for summer. It moisturizes my skin and gives me sun protection at the same time. I use it for my face, neck and chest area.
Cati P.
Love this! Super light and works great under makeup to give you sun protection. Doesn't make my skin greasy or breakout and it has a super light, not over sunscreen-y scent. I also use the brand's sunscreen oil on top of makeup throughout the day.
Kriss Ann S.
Cleveland, OH
I have been looking for a product like this! One that can give good sun coverage and allow me to apply makeup over the top without it sloughing or rolling off. I love how it is packaged in a tube so the cream is not exposed everytime I use it. Supergoop has exceeded my expectations! I am interested in trying their other products. Buy it!
Emily P.
Linden , VA
I used this in places of a moisturizer and loved it! Perfect for oily skin gals! I highly recommend
Morgan L.
Pricey for what you get. I got this as a sample in my birchbox and wasn't very impressed. Its nice to have a lotion with spf, however I don't find it to be a must-have product.
ESMERALDA U.
San Marcos, TX
It didn't protect as much as I need it too I still got pretty bad sun burned but it worked for my friends so Ithat must have been just on me
Darcy M.
Love this sunscreen. Really lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on your skin like some face lotions do