Supergoop! City & Sand Sunscreen Tote Set: UV Lotion 48ml + Sunscreen Cream 30ml + Sunscreen Serum 20ml + Lip Balm 15ml + Bag -

BY SUPERGOOP!

A wonderful value, all-in-one set featuring Supergoop! s top sun protection essentials. Set includes all that is needed to prepare and protect your skin for city and beach living in an adorable white terry beach travel tote, perfect for carrying sun protection must-haves. Set includes: SPF 30+City Sunscreen Serum for Travel SPF 30+ MintFusion Lip Balm SPF 30+ Everyday UV Lotion for Face and Body SPF 40 Antioxident-infused Sunscreen Day Cream for Body $58 Value for $35 Ingredient see more...

Camille D.
Love this set. Sephora featured it on sale not too long ago, not sure if it is still available. This set has you sun prepped with no surprises. Doesn't clog my pores or feel greasy.
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
What a great set. Supergoop provide excellent sun coverage and protection with out feeling sticky. I feels just like moisturizer and it is easy to wear make up on top is you choose. I live in Florida and spend a lot of time outside. I first received a sample of this and was very impressed.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this Supergoop as a Present. I loved every product in the kit. You definitely need sunscreen in ur moisturizers, etc. Great line.
Courtney S.
I love the spray on mist sunscreen by Supergoop. It works very well and I love that it also acts as a "setter" for your makeup.
patricia M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I tried this and actually enjoyed this product. does not make my face feel sticky. Would buy again.
Irene M.
Despite the price I absolutely love Supergoop. No more struggling to get on sunscreens only to look grey and pale. It blends in well and is the only sunscreen I will use. It is the best for all complexions! No funky smell or greasy face!