Supergoop! CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen Fair to Light 1.6 oz

BY SUPERGOOP!

A moisturizing sun defense cream that covers imperfections and corrects skintone. CC Cream Daily Correct covers imperfections, protects from photoaging, and provides clarity to the complexion in an easy one step. It features SPF 35 to protect from harmful rays and is infused with essential fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6 to neutralize discolorations and blotchiness, and minimize redness. Blended with light-diffusing mica, it instantly softens the look of lines, wrinkles, and pores leaving behind a fresh and flawless face. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically tested, non-allergenic, non-irritating, non-comedogenic, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without synthetic fragrance and oxybenzone. see more...

• I'm wondering with my super fair and freckled skin if I should be...1 Answers
  • Has anyone applied this with a brush? I am wondering if the text...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
This product was a pretty great find for me as far as sun protection goes. I'm picky about sunscreen ingredients; this product uses mineral sunscreens (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide). I have very fair, slightly freckly skin so I appreciate the SPF40. With higher SPF mineral screens there's always a risk of chalkiness, but for me the tint offset that while giving me nice coverage - somewhat heavier coverage than I usually opt for actually, but I don't mind. I do like to use powder, also with an SPF, to set this, partially because if you use enough for sun protection it won't fully absorb and partly because if I need sunscreen this strong there's a good chance my face will be sweating. I haven't observed any breakouts I can attribute to this product and I also haven't gotten burned while using it. I've also been able to use it fairly close to my eyes without irritation, which is very hard to find in sunscreens. Definitely make sure you've matched your skin tone well with this product.
Erica J.
Durham, NC
This is a really great CC cream if you're going for a full coverage look. As someone who has acne prone skin, I was pleasantly surprised by how well this CC cream hid bumps and redness. The color was also flattering and blended well into my skin tone (for reference, I wear N1 in L'Oreal foundation). The only downside was that I found it somewhat difficult to blend because the texture is thicker than what I'm used to. I would suggest applying it with a wet applicator for the best coverage.
Hayley R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This stuff is thick so it took me a while to get used to. I originally received a sample in my Birchbox. After I figured out how to apply it though (a beauty blender) I fell in love! I bought the full size and it's now my go-to cream. It doesn't stay thick-feeling, and it really events out my color. I've been using a powder in the hot summer months but as soon as my skin gets less oily I'll go back to this for a flawless but low maintenance look!
Ashley L.
Braselton, GA
This stuff in INCREDIBLE! I've tried a few drug store CC creams that have been okay, but this one is way better than any of those. It is pricey, but I feel like this product is worth it. I received a sample in a beauty subscription box that still hasn't run out yet, so I haven't bought a full size bottle yet, but I will be soon. It's amazing and I highly recommend it!
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I am in love with this CC Cream! I received a sample from birchbox and soon after had to purchase it because I just couldn't live without it. I've tried many many foundations and now this is my go to everyday. The sheer coverage makes my skin look better but you can hardly tell I'm wearing anything at all. It's perfect for warm weather and actually stays up all day.
Liz R.
Stockbridge, GA
Love Supergoop's CC cream! I first sampled this in a birchbox and now I buy it on a regular basis. It is great for light coverage on a daily basis. Love that is SPF 35 for protecting my face from the sun. I'm Fair as fair can be and sometimes I have trouble finding the right shade in a cc cream, but "fair to light" is just right for me.
Amanda T.
Hate this product. No coverage whatsoever. So I wouldn't use it for a CC cream. Goes on very thick and you will feel it all day on your skin. So I wouldn't use it for a SPF cream to wear under other makeup. Product does not offer any advantages that a normal SPF moisturizer or foundation couldn't provide.
Heather F.
I love this stuff!! I put it on over my moisturizer and it gives amazing coverage without being too heavy. It makes my skin look so even and pretty. I also love that it has an SPF of 35. It's not oily but you will probably need to put a powder over the top to finish off your look. I love it!
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
Just tried this product for the first time and love it! It made my skin look clearer and more even while providing just the right amount of color. Can definitely be worn alone or as a makeup base. It lasted all day and I didn't feel like it looked greasy or oily even after running errands.
Lorelei K.
I have really mixed feelings about this product. It is super thick and kind of sticky on application and if used under foundation can lead to cakiness. This might work better as a spot concealer or under eye concealer rather than a full face CC cream. Generally not a fan.
Melissa K.
Has anyone applied this with a brush? I am wondering if the texture retains it's smooth matte finish if applied with a brush.
Katie R.
I'm wondering with my super fair and freckled skin if I should be sticking to CC creams?! I still don't know the difference between CC and BB creams are but...this was another birchbox sample and I was really hoping to hear from another super pale freckled girl out there, what you may think of this? I am leaning towards being really excited about it!