Supergoop! CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen Fair to Light 1.6 oz

BY SUPERGOOP!

A moisturizing sun defense cream that covers imperfections and corrects skintone. CC Cream Daily Correct covers imperfections, protects from photoaging, and provides clarity to the complexion in an easy one step. It features SPF 35 to protect from harmful rays and is infused with essential fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6 to neutralize discolorations and blotchiness, and minimize redness. Blended with light-diffusing mica, it instantly softens the look of lines, wrinkles, and pores leaving behind a fresh and flawless face. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is clinically tested, non-allergenic, non-irritating, non-comedogenic, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without synthetic fragrance and oxybenzone. see more...

Raechel A.
Brooklyn , NY
I tried the shade fair. The coverage is very sheer and natural so it is a tid light and the undertone is slightly on a cooler side than my yellow-toned Asian skin, but it doesn't bother me. It is very lightweight and comfortable to wear. Not compatible to my other favorite CC Cream, It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better, but good for no makeup makeup day!
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Got a really small sample of this in my Birchbox. I like how it does lightly even out skin tone and the fact that it's lightweight. Also the consistency of the cream is nice. However, there's no coverage to it at all and it doesn't build. You definitely have to go in and spot conceal to cover any imperfections or else they're going to show.
Kaylie P.
I got a small sample of this in my Feb. Birchbox and really liked it! In the past CC creams have dried my skin out and make me look washed out but this have great coverage while looking natural and lasting all day. A little goes a long way with this product.
Katie L.
Orlando, FL
I’ve been using this lately as an alternative to my typical full-coverage foundation look as I head into summer (the season of natural makeup), and I’ve really been enjoying it lately. I previously had an aversion to CC Creams/BB Creams/Tinted Moisturizers because I had only used Drugstore ones that didn’t give me any noticeable improvements and just made my skin feel super greasy. But this CC cream has changed my view on them. It’s not full coverage, but it’s buildable so that if you need coverage in certain areas you can get it. Also, because it’s not full coverage, it leaves you with a very nice, natural look, almost like a skin filter. I’d recommend this to anyone looking for something lighter than foundation that still covers imperfections well (while also providing sun protection).
Wanda C.
Lakeland, FL
Good but it still leaves me looking textured. Birchbox sent me the wrong color I think, because it doesn’t flatter me. I guess I had high expectations. It’s patchy too!
Kirtland B.
I love the way this product feels and applies. It’s smooth and mattefying, and gives just enough coverage to even out the skin tone and help with redness. The only downside for me is that it’s not fair enough for my pale ginger skin. Overall not bad, and it’s a good amount of product for the price. Still need to apply sunscreen under it because the “pea-sized” amount that is recommended will not give your face the full benefit of the SPF.
Alicia W.
I received this item in my birchbox for February 2017, luckily it was a tiny sample size because I absolutely hated this product. I'm really surprised at how positive everyone else feels about it. It just feels sticky and cakey to me. It did nothing for my skin 👎🏼I think If you have near to perfect skin it may work, but I tried it when my face wasn't at it's smoothest. I just don't get the hype. I will try it as an under eye concealer. I definitely won't purchase this in the future.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
i am obsessed with this cc cream!! i have never been able to find a cc cream that actually says what it's going to do until i found this stuff. i received a sample and wasn't really planning on using it but decided to one day and i became hooked. it actually covers everything. it doesn't dry me out either and i usually have a problem with dry, flaky skin. this stuff is a must
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
This product is a life saver! Finally a product that protects my pale, oily complexion. I had a love/hate relationship with SPF products until I found this CC cream. It leaves my skin hydrated and protected while leaving a perfectly matte finish. I blend in a little Glamglow illuminating moisturizer and my skin has never looked more smooth and glowing.
Micheline C.
Countryside, IL
I received a sample of Supergoop in my Birchbox and I fell in love with this CC cream. It feels very light on my skin but gives great coverage. I have combination skin so my face tends to get oily by the end of the day and this stuff helps get it under control.  I use the Fair to Light shade which is perfect for my fair skin.
Melissa K.
Has anyone applied this with a brush? I am wondering if the texture retains it's smooth matte finish if applied with a brush.
Katie R.
I'm wondering with my super fair and freckled skin if I should be sticking to CC creams?! I still don't know the difference between CC and BB creams are but...this was another birchbox sample and I was really hoping to hear from another super pale freckled girl out there, what you may think of this? I am leaning towards being really excited about it!
Alana S.
Is this heavy? Will it make oily combo skin more oily?

Sephora