Supergoop! Best Face Forward Value Set uploaded by Ashley H.

BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A set featuring three bestselling skin care products with broad-spectrum SPF protection. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone- Oiliness If you want to know more… Put your best face forward this holiday season with this skin perfecting trio. Cover and correct any imperfections and uneven skintone with the Daily Correct CC Cream in the most universal shade, Light - Medium. Set your holiday party look in place with Defense Refresh Setting Mist, and add a pop of shine to that perfect pout with Shine-On Lip Screen. You'll be protected from harmful UVA, UVB, and IRA rays since these all contain broad-spectrum SPF. This set contains:- 1.6 oz/ 47 mL CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35+ Sunscreen- 1 oz/ 30 mL Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50- 0.14 oz/ 4 mL Shine-On Lip Screen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are clinically tested, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, non-irritating, allergy-free, and formulated without synthetic fragrance and oxybenzone. see more...

ElisaBeth B.
ElisaBeth B.
Lancaster, CA
I have used everything in this trip except the Lip Screen (but I definitely need some!) . The setting mist is awesome, it smells refreshing and dries SO FAST. Makeup stays put and it has a 50 SPF. The CC cream is smooth and blends well, it didn't notice a strong scent to it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
I bought this trio to bring on a summer trip to Florida, where there is high humidity & didn't want to worry about my face "melting off" or being sunburnt.
I was surprised to find that the CC cream was a bit "goopy" and sticky, like some sunscreens.. But it did blend out nicely and once it dried- the stickiness went away.
I bought Light/Medium, and i'd definitely say that this shade is more on the MEDIUM side. Luckily I had a slight tan when using this product so it worked well for me.
I applied once in the morning, and was out in the hot sun/surf all day. Never once got burnt and my skin stayed looking great all day, even when I thought it was sweating off (lol).
The lip balm felt nice and moisturizing too.
I would recommend, especially if you're wanting a "minimal work with great coverage" simple product.
I did not try to contour over this product, so i cannot vouch for how well it would work with product applied over it. But I assume that if you let the Supergoop dry, contour would easily apply over top.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I use the sunscreen specifically for setting my make up I actually don't use it so much during the day because I tend to go out at night with my friends and it will last throughout party nights and crazy nights. the setting spray or sunscreen can sit on your face like droplets which I have patted down so it disappears into my skin so don't rub it in and it actually goes on matte. Might hurt your face a little bit if you had just done a intensive skin scrubbing but just be careful to make sure you don't have any open wounds on your face or fresh acne
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Dix Hills, NY
I use this his setting mist over my face mosurize because it has spf in it. I love it it comes I. A small 1oz spray which lasts me for a while. It's also the perfect travel size. It smells great and it's fun harsh on you face either. If you moisturizer has no spf in it definitely grab this product. Or if you are just in need of a setting spray to set your makeup I believe this will work as well.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
New York
Great product, but towards the expensive end. While it does not feel greasy on, it makes me breakout after a few days of wear in a row, despite washing my face nightly, which is frustrating - though everything makes me break out. More importantly I don't burn, my freckles are minimal, it is easy to apply and doesn't feel gross on! So it's a win overall
Riana L.
Riana L.
Charlotte, NC
The setting spray/mist is my ultimate favorite sun screen while wearing makeup (and even when I'm not honestly), it minimizes pores while also helping to keep my oils at bay, which is great in the hot sun. I personally used the other products for my body, but the lip balm was great as well.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Summit , NJ
This review is only for the setting mist. What a great concept. I use it over my makeup and periodically through out the day for more sun protection. It is a little harsh on the eyes however which you can't help since it is a pump spray.
April J.
April J.
Newport News , VA
I love supergoop sun screen . The facial mist setting spray is a game changer I can set my make up and re apply throughout the day without disturbing my make up . I definitely recommend any sunscreen but supergoop make it easy to use .
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
I love this trio for sun protection. I use all three daily and feel like I am ready for the scorching summer heat. I have used these products for the last two years and have never gotten burned. Best daily sunscreen on the market.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
My favorite sunscreen brand ever. The Cc cream is an essential living in Florida. The sunscreen is so lightweight and gentle on the skin. The setting spray is also amazing for events outside, because you don't have to ruin your make up to reapply sunscreen.