BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A set featuring three bestselling skin care products with broad-spectrum SPF protection. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone- Oiliness If you want to know more… Put your best face forward this holiday season with this skin perfecting trio. Cover and correct any imperfections and uneven skintone with the Daily Correct CC Cream in the most universal shade, Light - Medium. Set your holiday party look in place with Defense Refresh Setting Mist, and add a pop of shine to that perfect pout with Shine-On Lip Screen. You'll be protected from harmful UVA, UVB, and IRA rays since these all contain broad-spectrum SPF. This set contains:- 1.6 oz/ 47 mL CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35+ Sunscreen- 1 oz/ 30 mL Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50- 0.14 oz/ 4 mL Shine-On Lip Screen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are clinically tested, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, non-irritating, allergy-free, and formulated without synthetic fragrance and oxybenzone. see more...

ElisaBeth B.
ElisaBeth B.
Lancaster, CA
I have used everything in this trip except the Lip Screen (but I definitely need some!) . The setting mist is awesome, it smells refreshing and dries SO FAST. Makeup stays put and it has a 50 SPF. The CC cream is smooth and blends well, it didn't notice a strong scent to it.
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Dix Hills, NY
I use this his setting mist over my face mosurize because it has spf in it. I love it it comes I. A small 1oz spray which lasts me for a while. It's also the perfect travel size. It smells great and it's fun harsh on you face either. If you moisturizer has no spf in it definitely grab this product. Or if you are just in need of a setting spray to set your makeup I believe this will work as well.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Summit, NJ
This review is only for the setting mist. What a great concept. I use it over my makeup and periodically through out the day for more sun protection. It is a little harsh on the eyes however which you can't help since it is a pump spray.
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
I love this trio for sun protection. I use all three daily and feel like I am ready for the scorching summer heat. I have used these products for the last two years and have never gotten burned. Best daily sunscreen on the market.
Kennedy H.
Kennedy H.
Anderson, SC
I use this before I put my makeup on and it helps my skin look flawless no matter what foundation I use! I highly recommended this product
Eden B.
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love everything in this kit!!!!!!! The CC cream is beautiful applied with a Beauty Sponge! The rosemary mist is amazing. It smells so good!!!
Marithza S.
Marithza S.
Tewksbury
Loved it. Really affordable, gentle on my skin. Got it at Sephora, met my expectations.
ZuZu S.
ZuZu S.
Williamsport
I loved the sunscreen, it had a very nice sent but it did sting when spraying on my face.