Supergoop! At Play Tote Value Set uploaded by Stacy C.

BY SUPERGOOP!

VALUE SET WITH TOTE INCLUDES: Everyday Sunscreen SPF 50 (1 Ounce ): Oil-free face & body lotion protects from sun’s rays, and is water resistant so it’s ideal for a day of play.Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 (1 Ounce ): This lightweight, physical UV protector easily applies to skin without leaving a white veil or residue, and is great for sensitive skin!Antioxidant Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 50 (3 Ounce ): Prefer a mist? Ours is a patent-pending, non-aerosol mist that contains less alcohol and no chemical propellants. Sprays from any angle for easy peasy application!MintFusion Lip Balm SPF 30 (0.5 Ounce ): Protects against UV-induced photoaging while soothing dry, chapped lips. Great over or under your favorite lip color!Zippered in a Sunshine Daze Travel Tote ($10 value): Keep your travel-sized suncare handy on the go. see more...

• Has anyone used the Supergoop wipes? Greasy? 1 Answers
Supergoop! At Play Tote Value Set
  • "I got the baby super goop as a sampler in a box in the mail and really liked it. For the name to be goop - it wasn't really goopy! Very gentle and not harsh on my sensitive skin at all! Found it very effective and would definitely buy it again for my face! " in 6 reviews
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
I got this set in preparation for a trip to Florida. I don’t burn but I still want protection from the sun. This kit had everything I needed. The mineral sunscreen worked great under makeup and what I used in my face. The everyday went on my body but can be used on the face. The lip balm tasted great and worked well. But my favorite was the spray version. This allowed me to reapply sunscreen like you should without messing up my makeup.
Eva K.
I only used the mint fusion spf 30 lip balm from this kit thus far. It is creamy and while does have a tinge of sunscreen tase, it goes on clear, moisturizer lips and protects them when you are in strong sun. While not used for every day, it is perfect when being active outside - skiing, sailing, tennis, etc. really protects your lips!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Carter L.
Love this sunscreen! It is gentle and works wonders! I would buy all the products at one time if I could afford it. That is the only downside, but in the long run skimping on sun protection is only going to cost me more!
sara m.
though this product may work for some people, unfortunately for me it makes my face burn when i apply it. it may be a good use for someone without sensitive skin however. everything i use from this brand tingles or burns my face
Brittney E.
Rumford , ME
This package is a steal, my favorite product is the lip protectant as it adds shine while protecting my lips from the sun. I often apply on top of lip products to add shine and keep my lips healthy and soft!
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
I got this little travel set for my trip to texas for fourth of july, planning on being on the beach for most of it. I came back with no burns at all, this stuff really does a wonderful job
Wilmarie U.
Orlando, Fl
This sunscreen is fabulous..first is ESP 50, ots non greasy and leaves the skin seriously super soft...Im so.gettimg used to spray it every day I go out..it has gotten to be part of my daily routine...you should try it...you gonna love it
#beachbashcontest @influenster
Mary Kate G.
I bought this for a cruise and boy did it work well. I eventually ran out of the spray on sunscreen, but both of the lotions worked just as well. The high SPF was great for me because I'm very pale, and as long as I remembered to re apply I didn't burn. The lip balm was nice but didn't last very long, so I found myself reapplying often.
Cynthia E.
Cypress, CA
I love this sunscreen! And I can't toss this little tote every we're so I don't forget to put some sunblock. Does not leave me feeling all sticky and oily love the soft scent from this product and does not sting my eyes.
Has anyone used the Supergoop wipes? Greasy?