BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSupergoop!
Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 50

Supergoop! Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 50

by Supergoop!

Unique water resistant SPF 50 formula combines the power of Vitamin C with complete broad spectrum sun protection for healthy, radiant, safe skin. Antioxidant-rich Vitamin C enriches the skin with a radiant, healthy appearance, preventing free radical and environmental damage. The unique non-aerosol delivery system not only preserves the formulation but also allows for 35% less alcohol so the formula is less drying to your skin. This system also prevents putting harmful chemicals onto your skin or into the environment. The continuous mist technology allows you to spray from every angle, providing easy and convenient application.

Greasy at all? I’ve tried a sunscreen spray from shiesiedo and I looked like an oily mess!
Has anyone tried this compared to a powder facial sunscreen? I’m debating on this or the tarte powder and not sure which will have better coverage.
how many times should i apply it if i am going to be in the sun for a few hours?
Start your review of Supergoop! Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 50!
Product Highlights
Supergoop! Is my go to sunscreen! I've got sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. This is the only sunscreen I can use that is light on the skin, protects & doesn't cause havoc on my skin. I absolutely love it!in reviews
Lorem Ipsum Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Best sunscreen for the summertime PERIOD. Everyone needs to keep one of these in their bags for everyday use! Easy to apply. Nice misting applicator
Alana F.
Lynnwood, WA
Love the easy application spray bottle and the fact that it’s spf 50 is such a plus. Wish it went on heavier to be honest but it leaves a nice glow nonetheless.
Audrey P.
Wylie, TX
The protection in this isn't as high as some sunscreens in lotion form, but I enjoy not having to touch lotion and deal with the sweaty aftermath. It's also great if you don't feel like fighting your kids to wear sunscreen, and re-applying is so much easier than with a lotion.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this sunscreen for my family! It is the perfect coverage and does not irritate my skin. It is a little pricey but it will last you a long time. I definitely recommend. Please people sun protection is no joke!!!!!!
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
This is an awesome product. It is so frustrating when you have to reapply sunscreen but you're wearing makeup. This makes it so easy! I just spray it on my face and it protects my skin without disrupting my makeup. One complaint, as I'm near the end of the bottle, the pump doesn't make as fine of a mist.
Melissa M.
Love how easy this is to spray. Doesn’t make my skin feel greasy. Love to use it on my legs & feet
Kellie C.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love this spray for on the go sun care! It has a nice orange smell, the mister works well and I live that it is SPF 50 and has vitamin C! I enjoy this one a lot!
Katherine O.
I really like this sunscreen a lot. it smells nice and light, it is not sticky nor does it have an artificial smell. I definitely feel protected when I wear this in the sun but I gave it four stars because it is hard to find places! I wish it was sold more places.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
This stuff works amazing and doesn’t feel greasy or oily on your skin. I also like that there is no white film either. This works well for my whole family including my husband and daughter who always burn.
Chandie K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sticky... ewey... gooey. This just didn’t work for me . I’m a sunscreen freak and I high hopes since the face one is so amazing . But this is a hard pass . My legs and arms could have stuck me to a bench . Just don’t ....