BY SUPERGOOP!

Introducing the next generation of sunscreens-our best defense against UV damage: Antioxidant-infused Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Protection. Your face s best daily defense against damaging UVA/UVB rays now delivers a second active layer of protection against UV radiation leaving behind nothing but a shine-free, healthy, and protected face. Key Benefits: Loaded with super antioxidant, anti-inflammatory olive oil polyphenols combined with pomegranate and green tea extracts, infused into a hypoallergenic mineral SPF that will not irritate even the most sensitive skin types. see more...

• I have tried SuperGoop before but what makes this one different f...1 Answers
  • Is this sunscreen worth the higher price tag?3 Answers
  • Does this sunscreen have a nice smell?2 Answers
  • "it covers really nice without having to use a ton." in 1 review
Dairene F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have been using the Supergoop CC cream for a little over two years now and it is my favorite hands down!
it gives good coverage it’s light weight and my pores are not clogged by using this product. If you are on the hunt for a good cc cream with spf I recommend Supergooop hands down!
Gwyneth G.
Ledger, MT
Love this sunscreen! I am serious about my sun protection and this does the job. It is gentle, not greasy, and lightweight. I got a sample of it thru a beauty box subscription and will definitely be purchasing the full size!
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
I really liked this product when I got a sample of it from another company. I was a first time user of this sunscreen but not of their products. I think he value is pretty good for the quality that you receive.
Corrine R.
I've been wearing this sunscreen every single day for the past month I would say, and I love it. If you have oily skin, I would avoid this. My skin is pretty normal, so by the end of the day I have a nice dew to my skin and I think it's from the oil of the sunscreen. It's great underneath makeup and doesn't seem to disrupt it at all!
Michelle C.
A really nice sunscreen that sinks in the skin really fast. It's 50+ so i won't put it on if i'm taking pictures somewhere. Overall very good sunscreen, a bit pricey as it's $19 for 2.4 fluid oz. But i don't mind for a product that works well for me. Supergoop! Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
Maryana P.
East Hanover, NJ
Very sheer and light, but stays on throughout the day. Only used on my body so far, so can't report how it would affect face. Scent is fairly non-descript, but not at all off-puting. No adverse reactions. Love that it does not contain some of the more scary and harsh chemicals.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Blends into skin very quickly, perfect for when you’re in a rush. I love that it has antioxidants packed into the formula as well. I can skip my serum with this product so I love that it can multitask. Provides excellent protection as well
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
This is so thin, yet so effective! I feel as if there is nothing on my skin, it’s so light. I received it for free, and it overcame my expectations. I love this and will continue to recommend it to people.
Eena D.
I love this product so much! By far my favorite everyday sunscreen. The fair to light shade fits my face perfectly. I have always purchased it from Sephora and even when it gets old it is still a good product.
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
I tried this sunscreen after buying it from Sephora, but I don't like it very much because it's super thick and it leaves a white sheen on the face. It doesn't layer well either. It is good sun protection though and good for the skin. It didn't make me break out.
Lisa R.
Is this sunscreen worth the higher price tag?
Vanessa G.
Does this sunscreen have a nice smell?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I have tried SuperGoop before but what makes this one different from their cheaper sunscreens?