Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 37 0.5 oz uploaded by Ivonne C.Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 37 0.5 oz uploaded by Lizzy L.

BY SUPERGOOP!

An eye cream that delivers powerful antiaging benefits for a well-rested, rejuvenated look. This patent-pending formula reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles, while immediately soothing and cooling the skin around your eyes with the help of a cool tip applicator. The broad-spectrum UV protection guards the vulnerable, sensitive eye area from damaging rays. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is non-allergenic, gluten-free, and safe for sensitive skin. This formula has been ophthalmologist-tested and approved for contact lens wearers. Research results: After 4 weeks: - 100% of consumers felt the skin around their eyes was more moisturized - 87% of consumers felt their eyes looked brighter and more well rested - 75% saw an improvement in skin elasticity and firmness see more...

• I see this is anti aging, but does it also help with dark...3 Answers
  • I was wondering how would I use this product and haven't ...2 Answers
  • Does this really work to reduce under-eye puffiness? 2 Answers
Ivonne C.
lexington, KY
I got my little sample in a Supergoop kit. This product was a lot more gentle than Shiseido eye cream with SPF. That one burnt my eyes pretty bad! This product on the other hand, was effective and gentle. I did smell a little bit of the "oatmeal complex" in it but it didn't bother me since it is a very mild fragrance. I will not be purchasing the full size of the product just because I have found other SPF products that I am able to put all over my face without having to purchase a separate product for my eye area.
Daisy C.
Baltimore, MD
This is applies really easy, the trick is to get a pea size amount on your finger and dap/pat lightly onto your eye area. Then use the metal cooling cap to massage gently into your eye area.  This will allow cooling and smoothing.  The produce has built in brightener and will give your eyes a brightening effect.  I use this in the day time to help block harmful rays that causes wrinkles. THIS ALSO DOUBLES AS A PRIMER AND I HAVE OILY LIDS! So happy with this purchase.
Allison M.
 I Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love it
Irina B.
Bought this primarily for the SPF. It has a weird texture and I don't find that it moisturizes very well, and doesn't really help with the appearance of my under-eye area at all. But so few eye creams contain SPF that I'm giving this 4 stars anyway. To avoid pilling, I tap the product on rather than rub - seems to work, but takes a minute or two of application.
Tina B.
Bessemer City , NC
I received the Supergoop as a gift for my birthday. I wasn't impressed with it. Maybe if I had used it daily it would've made a difference.  Being so pricey, glad it was a gift. It was my first and only time using this product. There is definitely room for improvement (especially the scent) and personally I don't recommend it to my friends.
Courtney K.
I have used supergoop for a long time. I love the spf protection in there product line. The eye cream is ok but doesn’t absorb well so your left rubbing in the white cream after your done. Not my favorite thing because then the cool defeats the purpose once I have to use my fingers.
Alexis C.
Washington
My eyes are pretty sensitive and this moisturizing sunscreen does not irritate. It does require some blending to get rid of the white cast. I find this worka best when my eye cream is not completely absorbed. I squeeze just a bit out at a time and use the metal tip, which I really enjoy. I use this around the entire eye area. My under eye area is typically pretty dry, and this cream has definitely added some moisture to the area. Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 37 0.5 oz
c f.
It is difficult to find a sunscreen that one can use on the eye area. However, this is the one. It gives moisture, suppleness, and illumination. It is a bit pricey and I purchased it from Sephora. There is room for improvement in the metal tip applicator-it globs on way too much product if you are not careful. Therefore, I don't receive the cooling benefit from the applicator because of getting too much product at once so I dispense on my fingertips.
Britnee L.
I loved the way this hydrated my undereye. I have achieved my best undereye look yet, using it. Usually I have a very dry undereye, and I have been considering getting an oil to use for that area. I won't need that extra product. I also love that it has some SPF for an area where a person starts to show age the earliest. I feel like that might help slow the look of aging on one's face.
Lynn B.
I was looking for an eye cream with SPF. I found this online at Sephora. I didn’t like the applicator as you had to squeeze too much. It worked better to apply with fingers. It didn’t absorb very well and caused issues with makeup applications. I returned the product. I wouldn’t recommend it as there are better products. Unfortunately, without SPF.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
I see this is anti aging, but does it also help with dark circles?
Amy S.
Bangor , ME
Does this really work to reduce under-eye puffiness?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I was wondering how would I use this product and haven't really touched it since I got it