Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 37 0.5 oz uploaded by Lizzy L.

BY SUPERGOOP!

An eye cream that delivers powerful antiaging benefits for a well-rested, rejuvenated look. This patent-pending formula reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles, while immediately soothing and cooling the skin around your eyes with the help of a cool tip applicator. The broad-spectrum UV protection guards the vulnerable, sensitive eye area from damaging rays. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is non-allergenic, gluten-free, and safe for sensitive skin. This formula has been ophthalmologist-tested and approved for contact lens wearers. Research results: After 4 weeks: - 100% of consumers felt the skin around their eyes was more moisturized - 87% of consumers felt their eyes looked brighter and more well rested - 75% saw an improvement in skin elasticity and firmness see more...

• I see this is anti aging, but does it also help with dark circles?3 Answers
  • I was wondering how would I use this product and haven't really tou...2 Answers
  • Does this really work to reduce under-eye puffiness? 2 Answers
Linds A.
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Love this! It is a mineral sunscreen (10% zinc oxide), which provides the best coverage and is a great blocker. It's gentle on the eyes. Has a silver spoon so feels nice when applying. Not a air travel friendly item probably because it'll 'pop' when you open it shooting out a ton of the product, which is sad considering it is SO pricey. $50 for that tube, but it had zinc and was specific for the eyes and looked fine under makeup--I'd repurchase. It should last a long time.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Clovis, NM
Love this stuff! Purchased from birchbox, and was very impressed! I noticed a minimization in the lines under my eyes. Very gentle products, no burning or stinging if it gets in your eyes! The one downside is that is does contain spf so it did oxidize my foundation under my eyes. Nothing a little baking couldn't fix, but still. Its a great product of you're looking for line minimization and Sun protection, just watch your foundation for orange tones!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Liberty, NY
Very light formula but the "milky-white" color of the product does lighten up the skin under my eyes. This product exceeded my expectations as I have super dark circles and sensitive skin; this product never made me break out. I would definitely buy it again, though it is expensive, I feel it is a great value in that a little goes a long way.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
This product gives my eyes a nice little boost especially after a long night. It feels very refreshing in the eye area adding a nice bit of moisture. A little goes a long way with this product too so the little sample I have has lasted a really long time. Definitely would recommend
Janae E.
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
This works great for brightening the eye area. Easy application. Has a smell to it, but I got used to it. It can leave a white cast on the skin until it's fully absorbed. I found that my makeup slid if I used used this during the day, so I only used it at night.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
I received this Supergoop! Anti aging eye cream in my Jan 2016 BIrchbox to test. This eye cream although cooling, did not do anything that I noticed with my naked eye. Did not reduce puffiness like I'd hope.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Nampa, ID
Smells a bit strong. Goes on thick but hydrated and protects. I got sunburnt on my face and the only place not was the circles you could tell where I had put it.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Nothing to write home about. It is think and takes a few minutes to soak in but I didn't notice a difference after 2 weeks of use. With before and after photos.
c f.
c f.
It is difficult to find a sunscreen that one can use on the eye area. However, this is the one. It gives moisture, suppleness, and illumination. It is a bit pricey and I purchased it from Sephora. There is room for improvement in the metal tip applicator-it globs on way too much product if you are not careful. Therefore, I don't receive the cooling benefit from the applicator because of getting too much product at once so I dispense on my fingertips.
Britnee L.
Britnee L.
I loved the way this hydrated my undereye. I have achieved my best undereye look yet, using it. Usually I have a very dry undereye, and I have been considering getting an oil to use for that area. I won't need that extra product. I also love that it has some SPF for an area where a person starts to show age the earliest. I feel like that might help slow the look of aging on one's face.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
I see this is anti aging, but does it also help with dark circles?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Bangor, ME
Does this really work to reduce under-eye puffiness?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I was wondering how would I use this product and haven't really touched it since I got it