Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 37 0.5 oz uploaded by Ivonne C.Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 37 0.5 oz uploaded by Lizzy L.

BY SUPERGOOP!

An eye cream that delivers powerful antiaging benefits for a well-rested, rejuvenated look. This patent-pending formula reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles, while immediately soothing and cooling the skin around your eyes with the help of a cool tip applicator. The broad-spectrum UV protection guards the vulnerable, sensitive eye area from damaging rays. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is non-allergenic, gluten-free, and safe for sensitive skin. This formula has been ophthalmologist-tested and approved for contact lens wearers. Research results: After 4 weeks: - 100% of consumers felt the skin around their eyes was more moisturized - 87% of consumers felt their eyes looked brighter and more well rested - 75% saw an improvement in skin elasticity and firmness see more...

• I see this is anti aging, but does it also help with dark circles?3 Answers
  • I was wondering how would I use this product and haven't really t...2 Answers
  • Does this really work to reduce under-eye puffiness? 2 Answers
Tara J.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I've been using this product for about a year now and if I'm supposed to be seeing a difference in my under eye area, I'm not. I do enjoy the applicator and how it's nice and cold. Good for mornings that I need a little de-puffing action to happen. It's very moisturizing too. Lately I've been toying with the idea of finding a new eye cream though.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I got my little sample in a Supergoop kit. This product was a lot more gentle than Shiseido eye cream with SPF. That one burnt my eyes pretty bad! This product on the other hand, was effective and gentle. I did smell a little bit of the "oatmeal complex" in it but it didn't bother me since it is a very mild fragrance. I will not be purchasing the full size of the product just because I have found other SPF products that I am able to put all over my face without having to purchase a separate product for my eye area.
Daisy C.
Baltimore, MD
This is applies really easy, the trick is to get a pea size amount on your finger and dap/pat lightly onto your eye area. Then use the metal cooling cap to massage gently into your eye area.  This will allow cooling and smoothing.  The produce has built in brightener and will give your eyes a brightening effect.  I use this in the day time to help block harmful rays that causes wrinkles. THIS ALSO DOUBLES AS A PRIMER AND I HAVE OILY LIDS! So happy with this purchase.
Allison M.
 I Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love itI Love it
Irina B.
Bought this primarily for the SPF. It has a weird texture and I don't find that it moisturizes very well, and doesn't really help with the appearance of my under-eye area at all. But so few eye creams contain SPF that I'm giving this 4 stars anyway. To avoid pilling, I tap the product on rather than rub - seems to work, but takes a minute or two of application.
Tina B.
Bessemer City , NC
I received the Supergoop as a gift for my birthday. I wasn't impressed with it. Maybe if I had used it daily it would've made a difference.  Being so pricey, glad it was a gift. It was my first and only time using this product. There is definitely room for improvement (especially the scent) and personally I don't recommend it to my friends.
Lynn B.
I was looking for an eye cream with SPF. I found this online at Sephora. I didn’t like the applicator as you had to squeeze too much. It worked better to apply with fingers. It didn’t absorb very well and caused issues with makeup applications. I returned the product. I wouldn’t recommend it as there are better products. Unfortunately, without SPF.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
This brand can run on the expensive side but it is the bomb in eye cream whoa I mean I didn't think I needed it until I used it and yeah I need it super cute name so yeah I recommend this for anyone that
Alexis L.
My Holy Grail day eye cream. It has everything I'm looking for, no harmful ingredients, no animal testing, an SPF, reduces puffiness and smoothes fine lines. Can't live without!
c f.
It is difficult to find a sunscreen that one can use on the eye area. However, this is the one. It gives moisture, suppleness, and illumination. It is a bit pricey and I purchased it from Sephora. There is room for improvement in the metal tip applicator-it globs on way too much product if you are not careful. Therefore, I don't receive the cooling benefit from the applicator because of getting too much product at once so I dispense on my fingertips.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
I see this is anti aging, but does it also help with dark circles?
Amy S.
Bangor, ME
Does this really work to reduce under-eye puffiness?
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
I was wondering how would I use this product and haven't really touched it since I got it