BY SUPERGOOP!

Fusion Lip Balms provide a unique, high SPF 30 lip balm solution to protect against broad-spectrum UV rays in a super-antioxidant and regenerative formulation. Formulated to soothe, protect & hydrate with splash of sheer pink color. Super berry Acai hydrates lips, fights free radicals, and helps repair oxidation damage. AcaiFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm Sheer Pink. see more...

• Is this product FDA approved1 Answers
  • If you could pick any other products besides this one with spf what...2 Answers
  • Which one do you prefer the mint or acai scent?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aida R.
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Sheer
I spent one weekend at a music festival at the beach and the next weekend at Disney World, and my lips were falling apart soon after. I was really embarrassed with my cracked lips. People kept asking me if I fell and hit myself. After researching, I found this brand and decided to splurge. $11 dollars might seem like a lot for a lip butter, but it healed my lips in 3 days. It has SPF 30, so it's great for a sunny city like Miami or for beach days. It is a little thick, so you can't layer it with lipstick on top, which is the only reason I almost gave it 4/5 stars. But it smells great, feels great, has SPF, and is really moisturizing, so 5/5, even with the cost.
Hayden S.
Hayden S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product lives up to its claims in levels of great fun protection . I have used this line in my make up also the cc cream but this lip balm is a light pretty pink color that goes on almost a natural wash lip tint on me the same as applying a faint baby pink colored lip tint with excellent sun protection factors . I also apply over lipstick as it will not really change colors of neutrals or pinks in your collection .
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I love this product!! This is a staple in my makeup bag! I never go anywhere without it especially during the hot summer day! People always forget that their lips need moisture and protection! I love that this product combines the best of both worlds. Not only does it replenish my dry lips, but it offers an SPF of 30! This is amazing for the beach or pool. Wherever you go take this with you! It's a life saver!
Anna K.
Anna K.
new york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My esthetician put this on after a facial and I love it! I've been looking for a lip balm w/ SPF for ages and not only is this hydrating, it also stays on a long time. The product description says it has a pinkish tint, but IMHO it's clear, but that might just be because my lips are already slightly pinkish. Highly recommend purchasing this even though it's slightly pricy!
Dana V.
Dana V.
Ewing, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect summer lip balm! It has a nice fruity smell and delivers much needed sun protection to one of the most overlooked parts of your face. I never used to think about protecting my lips from the sun, but it is definitely important to do! With this in my purse or beach bag I never forget to protect my lips and keep them hydrated. This is a must have!
Justine C.
Justine C.
This lip balm is my absolute favorite!! I've gotten to where I can't leave the house with it. It's perfect for running around town with a little tint on your lips as well as protecting them as well! I've especially loved this since we are just finishing up the summer season! My lips never felt dry or cracked after using it and felt completely moisturized!
h c.
h c.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sheer
I received this product as part of a subscription box. I am an avid lip balm user, but find many are not as long lasting as I would like. This lip balm provided great sun protection with a hint of color. I still wish it had lasted a bit longer as I felt like I was reapplying pretty soon after my first application. I would certainly purchase it again.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much!! It feels amazing on my lips. It is so hydrating and the color makes my lips look amazing! I wear it all the time. It is the first product I reach for if I am going out for the day. Also, the fact that is has SPF just makes it even better, because it is so important to take care of your lips!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Love this lip balm. it keeps my lips so smooth and not chapped. it also doesn't have whatever ingredient that some chap stick companies use that make your lips chapped purposely after use. the only thing is I have to buy it online , because I can never find it in the stores where I live.
Lessie S.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
I received this is a sample in a Birchbox who was sad to see I ran at home too I loved it I used it every day I used it as a gloss over matte lipstick and held my lipstick longer throughout the day it didn't wear off as fast as most lost I liked it I would recommend this product
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Which one do you prefer the mint or acai scent?
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you could pick any other products besides this one with spf what would it be?
Keyanna J.