Supergoop! Acai Fusion Lip Balm

by Supergoop!

A nourishing, protecting, and soothing lip balm. Lips are one of the most sun-sensitive parts of your body. This lip balm, made with moisturizing shea butter, will lock in hydration while protecting from the sun.

How To Use:

Apply to lips to hydrate and protect for everyday use, or before a day at the beach or on the slopes.
Tip: Use over lip color for added hydration.

Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 7.5% (Sunscreen), Octisalate (Sunscreen) 5%, Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen)

Inactive Ingredients:
Petrolatum, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Polyester-7, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Flavor, Sorbitan Oleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polysilicone-15, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Honey, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Red 27 Lake, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract

I love supergoop and I don’t have a current lip balm I’m 100% in love with. The idea of one with SPF is intriguing. Does this one actually help with dry lips? I’ve seen conflicting reviews.
What color is this tinted? I’ve honestly never seen that they’re tinted on the websites I’ve seen it on, but figured I would ask.
Is this product FDA approved
Start your review of Supergoop! Acai Fusion Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This has a very moisturizing formula, SPF 30, & an amazing acai flavor & smell. This is easily my new favorite balm & goes with me everywhere. Definitely would recommend this product to everyone!” in 47 reviews
“I love how moisturizing this is and it tastes amazing compared to most lip sunscreens. I would buy multiples if they made this in a balm as well as a gloss. ” in 19 reviews
“Superfoods AcalFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm Sheer Pink is perfect provides a tint of color this was my first time using this lip balm.it is worth every penny spent on it and I would say it is very effective,I would buy it again. I really liked it.” in 18 reviews
“Great remedy for chapped lips, and provides sun protection, which is great because it's one less thing I have to worry about. Although, it has antioxidants in it, this lip balm doesn't actually have any acai in it, so don't be fooled by the name of it.” in 12 reviews
“I have this one and the mint one but the acai one is my favorite. I love the smell and it lips my lips velvety soft and moisturized. I've had this forever and can't seem to use it up so I can buy a new one. ” in 4 reviews
New York
Love how this balm makes my lips feel! It’s moisturizing without being too greasy. It has a slight flavor to it which is pretty nice. The added bonus of SPF is great to help give an anti-aging effect to my lips! Love it
San Francisco, CA
I don't know why I am seeing such mixed reviews about this product. This is truly a wonderful lip balm with amazing SPF 30 benefits, and a gorgeous scent. The açaí berry gives the lip balm a pretty light pinkish candy colour in the tube, but it applies without any colour on the lips. It is nourishing and makes it look like a low-shine gloss. You can wear this without anything else on your lips, but I prefer to layer it under my favourite matte lipsticks for a slightly satin finish and more hydration. The tube in only $9.99 - an affordable price for a prestige brand that is only about SPF and protection.
Covina
Supergoop! Acai Fusion Lip Balm uploaded by Jessica P.
This formula is one of the best in my opinion! It is very hydrating, glossy, and leaves your lips with that comfortable feeling that dry flaky lips crave 💋 It comes out like a clear gloss with the hydration/comfort of a lip balm 🙌🏼 It does NOT taste like sunscreen or chemicals whatsoever, the taste is sweet and it smells like juicy açaí berry. You bet your sweet tush I’m repurchasing this once summer comes back around. SPF is so important people!! ☀️
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this balm- feels so good on the lips, isn’t super sticky, leaves a tiny hint of pink, smells and tastes great (I mean I don’t eat it, but when it accidentally gets inside my mouth it isn’t unpleasant). SPF is a huge bonus and really important to me, don’t forget to protect your lips!!! Great price point as well, .5 ounce is a decent sized tube
I bought this so I'd have some sun protection for my lips when  go out. It tastes/smells lightly berry-ish. It's a clear gel with a slight pink tint that doesn't translate to color on the lips. It feels nice and silky on, but I wouldn't suggest this to soothe dry lips. It's more for a touch of shine and sun protection.
Woodland, CA
This lip balm is my 24/7 go to. I always have one in my purse, one at my vanity, and at least two back ups on deck in case of emergency. The formula is just so smooth and hydrating I cant recommend it enough. Sun protection on the lips is particularly important to me which is why I have this with me everywhere I go.
Berkeley
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!  The taste/smell/ consistency are lovely, and reapplying is easy and you can kiss with it on (very important) and not leave a huge mess.  HOWEVER, I just looked it up on EWG and it got a 5 which is kind of freaking me out and I may not repurchase based on that.
I really like this lip balm! it has SPF 30 which is nice. My only gripe is that i do not LOVE the packaging & the price is a little high for a basic lip gloss. It does stay on long & smells pretty neutral but refreshing. Overall I would recommend & buy again.
Evansville, IN
I love that this includes an SPF, with IVA and UVB protection. It’s very smooth with lots of hydration. It has a minor, but pleasant taste. I highly recommend it and will buy it again.
Gilbert , AZ
Purchased at: FSA Store
Love love love!! Its now my go to!! I was stuck on one chapstick for as long as I can think of.. now I have found something that I love just as much if not more. It smells amazing and it so moisturizing!! A must have!!