Supergoop! 100% Mineral Sunscreen Mist with Marigold Extract Broad Spectrum SPF 30

BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An easy-to-apply, continuous, non-aerosol mineral sunscreen mist that provides physical broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection and up to 80 minutes of water resistance. Solutions for:- Sun protection If you want to know more… This 100 percent mineral, lightweight zinc formula sprays on white and dries quickly to a sheer, dry-touch finish on all skin tones. Marigold, safflower, and sunflower antioxidants defend against infrared and UV-induced free radical damage while aloe vera soothes the skin for feel-good protection, so you can have your fun in the sun. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is clinically tested, cruelty-free, and does not contain synthetic fragrance or oxybenzone. All Supergoop! products have been clinically tested and determined to deliver broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection.

Buy on Sephora*
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love this spray its amazing and it is perfect for everyday use I bought it at the mall it makes my skin happy it was my first if a fee product's that I bought it meets my expectations tremendously and the formula is perfect for everyone it had a medium price tag and its worth it I love it so much and I highly recommend it to others
Kelsey H.
This is great for those with sensitive skin, but are also really lazy when it comes to sunscreen. You know you need it, but you just don’t want to add another step kinda deal. This makes it easy and reapplying is no hassle. Smells nice, takes awhile to set. I wouldn’t apply to bare skin as it may feel drying when it does set. Moisturizer first.
Allison B.
Brooklyn
Smells great and all natural. Not worried about any of those bad chemicals on my skin. Worth the price and the owner of the companies story is amazing. I got this when I worked at Birchbox in training. I would buy this. Make sure to only buy it from a retailer not on amazon sometimes they use fake products.
Sarah H.
Works great! Has a pleasant smell that doesn't linger long. That's fine with me, I don't like to mix other scents with my perfume. The only thing I don't like isn't really the product's fault. I'm oily. I use mattifiers and this doesn't help. Still, it is better than sunburn and skin damage!
BIA R.
Spring , TX
I was recently introduced to this product by a sephora pro. I had no idea that there was a mist out there that you could spray on your makeup as a sunscreen. I always thought sunscreens can only be put underneath your makeup. It's a little strong when it comes to scent but all in all good product.
Kristin E.
Westfield, NJ
I really enjoyed using this sunscreen. Not once was I annoyed to use it. First the sprayer is nice and distributes both fine and evenly. Also, it's incredibly sheer. I do rub in (around) just to make sure I'm fully covered and it does not leave me feeling greasy. Also supper important it actually works. I've tried many other mineral based that did not and left me and my family exposed. This did not and I even felt comfortable using it on my 3 yr old and 10 month old as well. Will absolutely repurchase again and again.
Brina H.
Not one of my favorites. I’m not a fan of the packaging for facial application, but the formula isn’t bad. I got mine as a gift, and rarely use it... I keep it in my desk at work as a back up for days I’m rushing and don’t have time to apply makeup at home.
Lacy I.
A friend of mine that visited me here in Florida brought this and let me try it. What a game changer! Combines 2 very essential parts of my skincare in one! Didn't get greasy it stayed fairly matte. The sprayer could use an upgrade as it tends to clog.
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
Let me begin by saying that I have an olive skin tone.  The sunscreen protection is great, the spray nozzle would be convenient if it didn't get clogged with sunscreen every use. I like this, especially for really high up index days on the beach because I know my skin won't burn and peel. It doesn't work great alongside makeup, neither under or mixed in, as it is heavy and will leave a girl like me with an overcast, even on the sunniest day.
naiomi l.
Davenport , FL
Great sunscreen of its kind. It's a spray. I will say it goes on lightly on the skin and does not feel oily. Only bad thing I'd say is that the spray doesn't go on evenly and it should've been made more like a mist to provide a more even coverage. This is a deal breaker for me. I rather buy something that I can apply myself and ensure even coverage. Not a bad idea though I wish they'd choose another mist pump.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a bit pricey for sunblock, is it really worth my money?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it greasy when applied?
Jessica V.