BY SHEAMOISTURE

Superfruit Complex Bar Soap by Shea Moisture for Unisex - 8 oz Bar Soap Superfruit Complex Bar Soap

*Highly effective in promoting smooth, youthful skin.; *Green coffee bean extract.; *Superfruit complete.

Dre A.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
I simply love Sheamoisture’s bar soap. They use amazing ingredients that are nourishing and natural. I love how moisturized my skin feels and I am obsessed with the beautiful scent!
Alyson Y.
Overland Park
This company always has deliciouuuuusly smelling soap bars!! Pros - smells amazing, and leaves you feeling refreshed. Cons - tends to be a bit more expensive than the regular brand (dove). I do enjoy this product and would love to try it again
Amanda R.
Manchester
Out of all of the soaps that I have tried, every single brand… I absolutely love this soap the best! It actually gives you this great dewi look. Your body just feels so clean after you use it, It’s an expensive affordable to all I would highly recommend!
Ashley Z.
United States
This is one of my favorite lines to use when it comes to beauty products. They have amazing products from body soap and bars to face wash to lotion.
Tara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell of this is amazing and I love the hair line to this soap as well .. it really gets you clean
Jenel M.
Everett, MA
Smells amazing! Great price for the quantity! Leaves skin moisturized! I would buy this again
Richae E.
Smells great and leaves skin soft and smelling great all day must use def. love love
Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the natural formula which lathers up well but lasted in the shower for weeks. Skin feels clean but not squeaky tight or dry after. I appreciate I ate the minimal packaging.
meriem n.
oran
I have been using for as long as I can remember. I have never had a problem.......... .......,.............