Superfood Salad  Facial Sheet Mask For Skin - Tomato by Farm Skin for Unisex - 7 x 084 oz Mask

Engaging in a newer younger feel, superfood salad provides nutrients and vitamins to perfect, revive, and enrich the skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Superfood Salad  Facial Sheet Mask For Skin - Tomato by Farm Skin for Unisex - 7 x 0.84 oz Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Kala H.
Wilmington, NC
Superfood Salad  Facial Sheet Mask For Skin - Tomato by Farm Skin for Unisex - 7 x 0.84 oz Mask uploaded by Kala H.
I've tried a few masks from this line and have liked them all. This one had a nice scent, was a great fit for my face, and had a very nice cooling effect while on. It left my skin soft and glowing and it calmed down the redness I have from my Rosacea. And the best part? It didn't leave one bit of tackiness on my face. I would definitely recommend this mask if you are looking for a nice soothing and hydrating mask.

Looking for your answer?