suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This product really does leave your face clean and smooth. Best cleanser I’ve used ever since. Would recommend for everyone.

Product reviewed: Youth To The People Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Cleanser Sample Trio

I use this cleanser religiously. I have sensitive and dry skin and it doesn’t irritate or strip it at all. I always double cleanse so I use a balm or oil cleaner first and then use this after. Great ingredients and definitely worth it

This is a great skin cleanser for me. The cleanser had a runny feeling on my hands before applying. I added baking soda for it to be thick when applied on my wet skin. After mixing, it gave a little lather and when applied on my skin, it gave a thicker lather on the skin. I could feel the product go through my skin and it rinsed out good with a wet washcloth. My skin has a little tightness when blotting my skin, but it felt really clean.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Who has used this cleanser? What did it do for your skin?
youth-to-the-people-superfood-cleanser i have normal skin and am looking for a light cleanser that doesn’t strip my skin but feels clean after? Does youth to the people lather or foam?
Is this product really worth the hype and price?? If so, why do you think so? youth-to-the-people-superfood-cleanser
more questions