What it is: An award-winning face wash with cold-pressed antioxidants to remove makeup, prevent buildup in pores, and support skin’s pH balance.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness, and Blemishes Formulation: Rich GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Kale: Rich in skin-loving phytonutrients and vitamins C, E, and K to support skin and leave it visibly glowing. - Spinach: A lightweight skin soother with cooling properties and rich with conditioning essential fatty acids.- Green Tea: An antioxidant-rich powerhouse that fights visible signs of aging. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This daily green juice face cleanser is formulated with a proprietary superfood-extract blend of kale, spinach, and green tea. Effective for both single and double cleansing, this antioxidant-rich formula is sulfate- and alcohol-free to cleanse skin without drying for optimal pH balance. Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand's products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.

Who has used this cleanser? What did it do for your skin?
[product:youth-to-the-people-superfood-cleanser] i have normal skin and am looking for a light cleanser that doesn’t strip my skin but feels clean after? Does youth to the people lather or foam?
Is this product really worth the hype and price?? If so, why do you think so? [product:youth-to-the-people-superfood-cleanser]
Start your review of Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser!
Product Highlights
If you have combination/sensitive skin this cleanser could be perfect. A little goes a long way, smells fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. I seriously love it because it takes all the makeup out, it makes my skin feel so clean and i haven't had any breakouts from it. in reviews
I love love love this cleanser! It is the best hydrating cleanser I’ve ever used on my skin. I used to work at Sephora and we would prep clients’ skin before applying makeup. I used this on a client with dry skin and after I rinsed and dried her face she asked what moisturizer I had put on her face. I told her I hadn’t completed that step yet she was feeling hydrated from the cleanser alone!! It doesn’t strip your skin. It feels light and refreshing. It’s the best cleanser ever created!in reviews
Rachel S.
London, London
Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser uploaded by Rachel S.
This Superfood Cleanser is my first venture into Youth To The People (YTTP) and I absolutely love it. Housed inside a recyclable glass bottle with a pump dispenser for ease of use, the cleanser has a soothing gel-like texture which is described as having a 'wealth of vitamins to prep and pep-up your skin'. Its job, like every other cleanser you will use is to remove makeup, sunscreen, dirt, grime, pollution and any other bits of gunk that sit on your skin and this one is no different. Perfect for using both morning and evening, some have described this cleanser as being like a smoothie for your face. It features a proprietary superfoods blend of Kale, Spinach, Green Tea, Alfalfa, Vitamins C, E, K and it cleanses the skin without stripping it of moisture! Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser
Nicola A.
Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser uploaded by Nicola A.
Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser honestly I don’t really rate this product at all. I was expecting a much more deeper clean. I didn’t find it foamed very well either. Will not repurchase for the price.
Leanne H.
Newcastle, UK
Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser uploaded by Leanne H.
I have a smaller size bottle of this cleanser but a little goes a long way so that’s fine. It’s a lovely cleanser with the consistency of an oil yet it feels so gentle on the skin. I’ve found that it cleans the skin well without feeling harsh and leaves it in great condition ready for whatever next step you choose to proceed with. All in all I’d have to say I’d recommend this one.
Lara N.
London
I got recommended this for my combination to oily skin and have used it twice a day ever since. I LOVE this product and the packaging is amazing and it feels very expensive. it also amazing for people who want clear skin as fast as possible and smells amazing x #skincare #cleanser #face #clear
Eilish O.
Love this cleanser, I’ve been waiting a long time to try it as it’s only just become avaliable in the uk and it doesn’t disappoint. Makes my face feel clean and fresh without stripping my skin, didn’t sting my eyes which is a rarity, my easily irritated skin has been super well behaved since using this and my breakouts have been few and far between. Overall it’s one of the best cleansers I think I’ve ever used, does everything promised and more!
Diala R.
London, United Kingdom
This nutrient-rich gel is formulated with antioxidants such as kale, spinach and green tea to give your skin the ultimate cleanse. It prevents pores, removes makeup and balances PH levels without drying or stripping away natural oils. This is a green juice cleanse for your skin! This cleanser is perfect for my sensitive skin.
Athia S.
Glasgow , Scotland
I have sensitive skin and this product hasn’t irritated my skin at all! It’s so gentle and has really helped with keeping my skin smooth. What I love most is that a little goes such a long way! The product itself leaves skin feeling smooth, clean & fresh! Ingredient list could be a little better but overall very happy with it :)
Taylor S.
I would Highley recommend this product and other products from this brand. after using this product my skin feels so clean and healthy. I would improve this product by maybe making the bottle a tiny but bigger to last a bit longer. but I would 100% recommend this to my friends and I would buy it again.
Skye W.
For anyone who suffers from oily to combination skin, i definitely reccomend this to you! It is also a gentle, but effective cleanser which helps remove all of the unwanted dirt or grime on your skin. Similarly, it is vegan and cruelty free (not too sure on the vegan, as that is what i have heard) the product is a glass container, so you are able to reuse the container for whatever you want, so far i have stored many random things in the many products that i have in my house, like bits and bobs. Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser is a great product, highly reccomend!
Hannah B.
Sawbridgeworth
This is a lovely gel cleanser that is perfect as a second cleanse. It's a nice thick gel (not too runny) that feels really comfortable on the skin. Unfortunately, this made me break out so I had to stop using it. Maybe my skin is just a bit irritable at the moment or the product is a bit too rich, but I'll try it again over time.

305 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabriella C.
Arlington, VA
il y a 3 mois
Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser i have normal skin and am looking for a light cleanser that doesn’t strip my skin but feels clean after? Does youth to the people lather or foam?
Theresa B. il y a 3 mois
No it doesn't foam, but its great for normal to oily skin.
Nikky M.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 4 mois
Bridget W. il y a 4 mois
Best cleanser ever! I have gone through one bottle and am half way through my second. It really does wonders but at the same time it’s not to harsh. It leaves my face feeling tight, clean, and bright! I love this cleanser.
Brooke F.
Athens, OH
il y a 4 mois
Erin S. il y a 4 mois
I think so! It’s gentle yet effective, one of my faves! It just doesn’t remove makeup very well.