BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYouth To The People
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid

Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid

What it is: A lightweight moisturizer for combination and oily skin with antioxidant-rich superfoods, cross-linked hyaluronic acid, and essential phytonutrients.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and OilSkincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Formulation: Lightweight Cream Highlighted Ingredients:- Kale: Rich in skin-loving phytonutrients and vitamins C, E, and K.- Hyaluronic Acid: A natural hydrator known for its incredible moisture-retaining properties.- Green Tea: This plant powerhouse is packed with nourishing antioxidants. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This daily moisturizer is formulated with a proprietary superfood-extract blend of kale, spinach, and green tea to help fight free radicals and cross-linked hyaluronic acid to replenish and support the skin barrier function for healthy-looking skin. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand's products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.

Is this noncomedogenic?
How does this compare to [product:farmacy-daily-greens-oil-free-gel-moisturizer-with-moringa-and-papaya-17-oz/-50-ml]?
What’s the texture like?
Start your review of Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid!
Product Highlights
This ls amazing! It feels refreshing and hydrating! The packaging is great! It exceeded my expectations! It ls very gentle on the skin and easily absorbed! Not harsh at all! in reviews
...hyaluronic acid it feels great on the skin and very moisturizing and I have dry skin areas. It's a gel and it doesn't feel oily. I would definitely recommend this product. in reviews
I have super dry and sensitive skin and a lot of age prevention products make my skin burn. This stuff is super gentle and works great as a day or a night cream. I also don't notice it aggravating any breakouts or breakout prone areas which is a huge plus :) I was worried at first that it wouldn't be enough hydration as my skin tends to be very dry in winter but fortunately I was wrong! I love this product & highly recommend. 🙌🏽in reviews
Mary Grace S.
Santa Ana, CA
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Mary Grace S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I typically don't appreciate smells in my skincare products, but for some reason I LOVE the way this moisturizer smells like a "clean" and "fresh" scent. It's got a very light texture so I use it in the morning before my sunscreen. I do wish the container was a little bit more hygienic so I don't have to dip my finger it in every time, but I do like the reusable glass jar.
Sarah S.
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE IT. ask me again... I DO! It’s just so lightweight while also just jam packing little lovely bits of water into my skin while not making in greasy. I wish it was maybe $10 cheaper, but I wish everything was $10 cheaper. This is worth it. About to buy my second jar, I’ve never bought two of the same moisturizers before in my life. But this has been a skin saver in the winter, and still light enough to use when it was warmer out. The tell for me that this product is great, is that I can definitely tell that my skin misses it whenever I accidentally skip a day...
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Hazalia C.
I purchased this skincare brand in a set which is coming with a mini size of them. The air whip moisture cream incredibly hydrates my skin. I love the smell of kale since it the main ingredient. Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Jennifer C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Note to self: Must purchase this in full size before emptying! I need to share with you all the most lightweight, airy like a cloud moisturizer - the 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝔸𝕚𝕣-𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 from Youth to the People 💚 This is my second travel size mini ($16 USD for .5oz) that I’ve almost emptied. What I love about this moisturizer is that has all the qualities you’d want from a typical hydrating, rich moisturizer without 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 your typical hydrating, rich moisturizer. It is essentially weightless on the skin due to its air-whipped texture. It seeps right into the skin, instantly giving your skin hydration that will keep your skin soft & hydrated all day! I love to add a drop or two of the Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil for added hydration since my skin is more on the dry side this time of year and it gives my skin that glow from within appearance! 𝕜ꫀꪗ ⅈꪀᧁ𝕣ꫀᦔⅈꫀꪀ𝕥ડ 💚 Kale 🌿 Green Tea 🌿 Hyaluronic Acid 💦 I’ve yet to be disappointed by a product from YTTP - all of their products have been stellar & work amazing for my skin! I also love that the brand focuses so much on utilizing quality ingredients, making the environment & being sustainable a priority & their support for the several communities! 💚 Have you tried YTTP? Let me know your favorite product down below! ☺️ Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
Zulma  M.
Los Angeles, CA
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Zulma  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Is a lightweight moisturizer that feels buttery when applied to the face, but doesn’t leave your face too oily. A little goes a long way. Leaves skin hydrated and moisturized. The scent isn’t as bad either.
Nicole R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Nicole R.
I absolutely love this Youth to the people superfood moisturizer. It smells just like the cleanser, which I also love. If you can get your hands on this for summer —I highly suggest it. The price point is a little bit high but the brand is very ethical and you can reuse the glass packaging, which is lovely. This was sent to me in PR but I would definitely re-purchase it on my own. I think All skin typeswould love it! Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid follow me on IG/TikTok for more @selfcarespinoff 💚
Brittany F.
Hurricane, WV
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Brittany F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got the small size of this with the cleanser to try because I really enjoy the other products from this brand. Love this moisturizer. It’s light and quickly sinks into the skin giving a really soft and hydrated feel. There’s a reason this brand is a staple in my routine! Excellent clean products.
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product feels really nice on the skin. I have combination skin. Alot of skin products just sit on my skin and not absorb and this absorbs and makes my skin feel so hydrated. I love the glass container it comes in. The smell is not my favorite to me it has a bit of cardboard smell but is very faint. I really like how the sample size has made my skin feel and I will be getting the full size when it's all gone!
Mushrat I.
Astoria, NY
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Mushrat I.
After giving it couple of uses, I can finally say yes I like this product definitely worth the money. I wake was with more then ever softer skin
Jackie B.
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Jackie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Recently purchased Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid #blindbuy and man am I happy I did! She is #thick and rich, with a very subtle green scent. Goes on like #butter and sinks right in, easily absorbed. Super #gentle formula and the ingredients are stellar! #Clean and #crueltyfree; Youth To The People is also #unisex. I recommend this one!

130 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
annie C.
il y a 7 mois
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid thoughts??? also follow for follow :)
Ellie B. il y a 7 mois
F4f??
L J.
il y a 7 mois
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid is an allure beauty award winning moisturizer, but has anyone here used this? If so, would you recommend it for dry to normal skin?
member-d9f441 il y a 7 mois
I currently use and it’s my new favorite moisturizer however I have a combination skin, not sure how moisturizing it would be for dry skin
Caitlyn C.