BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYouth To The People
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid

Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid

What it is: A lightweight moisturizer for combination and oily skin with antioxidant-rich superfoods, cross-linked hyaluronic acid, and essential phytonutrients.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and OilSkincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Formulation: Lightweight Cream Highlighted Ingredients:- Kale: Rich in skin-loving phytonutrients and vitamins C, E, and K.- Hyaluronic Acid: A natural hydrator known for its incredible moisture-retaining properties.- Green Tea: This plant powerhouse is packed with nourishing antioxidants. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This daily moisturizer is formulated with a proprietary superfood-extract blend of kale, spinach, and green tea to help fight free radicals and cross-linked hyaluronic acid to replenish and support the skin barrier function for healthy-looking skin. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand's products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.

Is this noncomedogenic?
How does this compare to [product:farmacy-daily-greens-oil-free-gel-moisturizer-with-moringa-and-papaya-17-oz/-50-ml]?
What’s the texture like?
Start your review of Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid!
Product Highlights
This ls amazing! It feels refreshing and hydrating! The packaging is great! It exceeded my expectations! It ls very gentle on the skin and easily absorbed! Not harsh at all! in reviews
...hyaluronic acid it feels great on the skin and very moisturizing and I have dry skin areas. It's a gel and it doesn't feel oily. I would definitely recommend this product. in reviews
I have super dry and sensitive skin and a lot of age prevention products make my skin burn. This stuff is super gentle and works great as a day or a night cream. I also don't notice it aggravating any breakouts or breakout prone areas which is a huge plus :) I was worried at first that it wouldn't be enough hydration as my skin tends to be very dry in winter but fortunately I was wrong! I love this product & highly recommend. 🙌🏽in reviews
Karen A.
Hamilton
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Karen A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has to be the most hydrating moisturizer I have ever used! I’ve heard so many people rave about this product and after reading reviews online, I just had to purchase it! Superfood Air-Whip cream has been my go-to morning moisturizer for the past 5 weeks now —it makes my skin feel plumped and I love that it doesn’t feel greasy at all. My skin feels fresh, healthy, and hydrated every morning! Smells amazing too!! 10/10. I would purchase this again! Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
Katrina M.
Toronto, ON
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Katrina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favourite summer moisturizer! So hydrating and makes my skin feel amazing. Nice and lightweight so great for summer if you have oily or combo skin. I will continue to repurchase in the future. Anything YTTP is always 🔥
Mahnoor G.
Puslinch, ON
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Mahnoor G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer is growing on me! Love the natural scent. It’s lightweight by moisturizing and doesnt leave your skin greasy even under makeup! For my oily peeps, this will work as a nighttime moisturizer too but if you’re skin is dry you might only prefer this during the day time. I also love the ingredients in here! Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
Janelle S.
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Janelle S.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a nice lightweight moisturizer and perfect for the day, especially if you’re oily/combo skinned like me. It smells just like their kale cleanser and is a gel cream while still leaving my skin moisturized and hydrated throughout the day. It’s a little pricey however!
Courtney C.
Chipman, NB
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Courtney C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Texture is nothing special and this was definitely not hydrating enough for my dry skin. I enjoyed using it slightly more in my morning routine but it’s definitely not something I’ll be repurchasing after using up this mini, all in all not worth the hype.
Pauline S.
Toronto, ON
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Pauline S.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best moisturizers I’ve used. It’s perfect for people with oily and combination skin as the texture is super light but still so hydrating at the same time. It doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy at all. It’s definitely a must have!
MISHA J.
Toronto
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by MISHA J.
I'm not a fan of this moisturizer because of how it sits on my skin. If doesn't feel like it really sinks in and instead feels like I've got a layer of product sitting on top of my skin. After 5-10 minutes, it feels more settled but it doesn't deliver the same hit of hydration I get with other moisturizers. Every time I've used this, I've had to top-up with a gel moisturizer afterwards. This one definitely leaves me wanting a lot more.⁠
Jessica  M.
Sherbrooke, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like how light this feels on my skin , for me it’s perfect to use in the summer. The smell is also really nice , never tried the brand until recently and purchased a trial of some of their best products which I would recommend if you are hesitant on trying them !
Ryan B.
Angus, ON
I was introduced to this product by an employee at Sephora. I really enjoyed the results from this product even after once use it was definitely noticeable. When used in a proper skincare routine you can’t go wrong. This product is fantastic!
Sophie P.
Granby, QC
FAVOURITE MOISTURIZER EVER. Totally worth the price. Does not leave my skin greasy, my skin absorbs it. It is super hydrating. I can't go a day without it. Never broke out.

130 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
annie C.
il y a 7 mois
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid thoughts??? also follow for follow :)
Ellie B. il y a 7 mois
F4f??
L J.
il y a 8 mois
Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid is an allure beauty award winning moisturizer, but has anyone here used this? If so, would you recommend it for dry to normal skin?
member-d9f441 il y a 7 mois
I currently use and it’s my new favorite moisturizer however I have a combination skin, not sure how moisturizing it would be for dry skin
Caitlyn C.